Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

The implications of these documents becomes more serious once the Biden campaign became the Biden administration. These documents show a back channel existed with President Biden’s campaign officials, but those same back channels appear to have continued to be used by Biden administration officials. If so, that would be when Twitter may have gone from a campaign ally to a surrogate for state censorship. As I have previously written, the administration cannot censor critics and cannot use agents for that purpose under the First Amendment.
The notion of ‘circumventing the First Amendment’ via censorship by private surrogate is devoid of legal merit because social media voluntarily edited their content absent government penalty or punishment.

indeed, there is nothing in Frist Amendment case law that addresses ‘censorship by private surrogate’ because there is no First Amendment issue for any court to hear, again, because the state has not acted to limit or restrict speech thorough punitive measures, such as states suing social media because of how they edit their content, as we saw in the cited example of the un-Constitutional Florida law.

Democrats have tried to take over the government and that bothers me. Of course you don't see that.
And the lies keep on coming…

Democrats have not tried to ‘take over’ the government, whatever that’s supposed to mean.

And whatever it means, it’s a lie.

You should be bothered by your incessant lying and dishonesty, as lying about Democrats is yet anther attempt to deflect from the thread topic.

You know full well that cops aren’t expected to take shit from thugs in Red cities and the thugs know it too.
Slow down mr random. We were talking about how our country manages itself without anybody in charge to run it and now you’re talking about cops and thugs. Connect the dots here

Masses of Americans want inflation to come down. We want to be able to pursue the American dream and get a house. We want better wages national healthcare. Look at what the politicians and the media continue to bring us all topics that does not help anybody. It’s A lot of race talk , Trump and more about January 6 When masses of Americans can’t afford to live. So we have work to do with this country and I think Republicans and Democrats of today have dropped the ball. Simply put America used to be a great country back in the days…. and we have to concentrate on getting to how we were back in those days.
The inflation is Global. Accept that. It is a result of the Pandemic, plus distribution issues, plus Russia war on Ukraine.

Accept it and wait for it to get resolved GLOBALLY.

The inflation is Global. Accept that. It is a result of the Pandemic, plus distribution issues, plus Russia war on Ukraine.

Accept it and wait for it to get resolved GLOBALLY.
Thanks for admitting it’s not because Trump is alive.

You are damning a smaller crowd over a larger National gang that caused billions in damage while Democrats looked the other way.
I’m damning a crowd who stormed our capital based on lies for exactly what they did. Don’t see what’s controversial about that. The larger National gang as you call them has nothing to do with whether it’s appropriate or not to condemn what happened on 1/6

I’m damning a crowd who stormed our capital based on lies for exactly what they did. Don’t see what’s controversial about that. The larger National gang as you call them has nothing to do with whether it’s appropriate or not to condemn what happened on 1/6
I would have done the same when GW was in office.
As a non-fascist, I don’t worship buildings or people because of what they supposedly do for a living.

The BLM garbage literally got away with murder and Liberals kiss their asses in worship.
J6 was nothing but a few hundred mentally ill people who hurt no one.

Hopefully this thread won't end up in The Rubber Room like mine did.

I would have done the same when GW was in office.
As a non-fascist, I don’t worship buildings or people because of what they supposedly do for a living.

The BLM garbage literally got away with murder and Liberals kiss their asses in worship.
J6 was nothing but a few hundred mentally ill people who hurt no one.
You completely ignored my post to repeat what you said prior. Want to try again?

Lol. Suddenly Adam_Clayton is an expert on conservatives. 🤪
‘True’ conservatives would be actual, consistent advocates of small government, less government.

True conservatives would oppose laws banning abortion.

True conservatives would oppose laws banning same-sex marriage.

True conservatives would oppose voter ID laws.

True conservatives would oppose the Christo-fascist right’s attempts to conjoin church and state.

True conservatives would oppose government penalizing social media because of how they edit their content.

True, actual, consistent conservatives would understand that small government, less government is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

There are no ‘true’ conservatives; there haven’t been true conservatives for well over 50 years.

There was no desire to suspend The Constitution. Don't forget Zipper Head.... I get your talking points before George Soros, Klaus Schwab and Obama Bin Lying ever send them to you.

Democracy in Peril!

Blah
Blah
Blah!

The FBI and CIA interfered in our Elections by knowingly engaging in The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP and lying about Hunter Biden's laptop and ordering Social Media to ban and censor anyone who dared talk about it.

But you don't actually care about Free Speech or Fair Elections do you little 666 New World Order DemNazi, do you?
Wow talk about hitting the nail on the head! Well said and way to not pull punches!

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
Don't tell me democrats have been suspending the Constitution as well.

I thought they were just ignoring it.

One was protests against police brutality
The other was REPUBLICANS storming our Capitol
It was a protest of the killing of a drug dealer, and user, who was on drugs, who had previously threratened to shoot a pregnant woma in the stomach while his friends robbed her you. You guys have got some wonderful heroes!

‘True’ conservatives would be actual, consistent advocates of small government, less government.

True conservatives would oppose the Christo-fascist right’s attempts to conjoin church and state.

True conservatives would oppose government penalizing social media because of how they edit their content.

True, actual, consistent conservatives would understand that small government, less government is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

There are no ‘true’ conservatives; there haven’t been true conservatives for well over 50 years.
Other than the first line the rest is just B.S

Still straining ^ to pretend he grasps what he doesn’t understand or believe in. Adam_Clayton is a hoot.

The notion of ‘circumventing the First Amendment’ via censorship by private surrogate is devoid of legal merit because social media voluntarily edited their content absent government penalty or punishment.

indeed, there is nothing in Frist Amendment case law that addresses ‘censorship by private surrogate’ because there is no First Amendment issue for any court to hear, again, because the state has not acted to limit or restrict speech thorough punitive measures, such as states suing social media because of how they edit their content, as we saw in the cited example of the un-Constitutional Florida law.
How do you know that they were not threatened, they silenced speech under the guise of disinformation, the information was correct.

Forum List

Back