Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

019294422_Liberal20logic20101.jpeg
Why is it that after 50 years, conservatives still don't know how
Birth control pills work.
Your sides support of PP and late term abortion...........hmm.............oh it's ok they sell it...................

Nothing. Not even a challenge to this...............But hey, the tax dollars pay for it and they still don't use it..........and then kill the baby.................

Hypocrite.

Ivana stated under oath that Trump committed violent acts against her. His involvement in beauty contests might also point to his misogynistic views on women.

Paula Jones testified under oath that Bill Clinton committed violent acts against her... Kathleen Willey claimed he raped her. I think you people have a lot of nerve to bring up misogyny of women on ANYONE.

And what the living fuck? So now, beauty pageants equate to misogyny?

Bush was very respectful towards Clinton throughout his presidency. Obama constantly blames Bush for his failures.
Clinton didn't leave Bush stuck with the great recession, two wars and a nation hated by most of the world.
Only left him 911, and Obama was gonna fix all that mess. Right? Well what happened?
Uhm, no. 911 happened 9 months after 43 took office. Your math is faulty. Either that or you simply chose to lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
My gosh Obama has been president for over six years and it's still Bush's fault. Also you are saying 911 was planned in 8 months? Clinton's lack of attention on our enemies made us weak.
There is no statute of limitations on things being your fault. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bushs fault, the collapsing economy was Bush's fault, torture was Bush's fault
Bush's torture got the intel to get Laden.

I'm a Rubio supporter but I side with Trump on the vicious nature of her attitude toward him during the debate. We used to call being on the hunt for somebody having "blood in your eye"...maybe it's a generational thing, don't know. But me and Trump are from the same era and I know what he meant and what he didn't mean. I believe he meant to say "or something" instead of "or somewhere"....and even if he didn't, who gives a shit? :dunno:

She was a bitch to him because of a past interview they did together. She had no right to attack him like that on that stage and she got called out for it...and rightfully so. She's smart, beautiful, and yeah, she's a bitch.

Screenshot-2014-09-25-00.05.59.jpg

Clinton didn't leave Bush stuck with the great recession, two wars and a nation hated by most of the world.
Only left him 911, and Obama was gonna fix all that mess. Right? Well what happened?
Uhm, no. 911 happened 9 months after 43 took office. Your math is faulty. Either that or you simply chose to lie.

My gosh Obama has been president for over six years and it's still Bush's fault. Also you are saying 911 was planned in 8 months? Clinton's lack of attention on our enemies made us weak.
There is no statute of limitations on things being your fault. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bushs fault, the collapsing economy was Bush's fault, torture was Bush's fault
There was a far easier method to get the information. Get these idiotic Liberals to talk to the prisoners day and night.............the prisoners would pray for death and give out all the information just to get them to shut the hell up.

:badgrin::badgrin:

Link?

Ivana stated under oath that Trump committed violent acts against her. His involvement in beauty contests might also point to his misogynistic views on women.

Paula Jones testified under oath that Bill Clinton committed violent acts against her... Kathleen Willey claimed he raped her. I think you people have a lot of nerve to bring up misogyny of women on ANYONE.

Both extremes are bat shit crazy. They're slowly killing this country.

To Kelly.....................If you can't stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen..............

Start a fight and get hit back............tough shit.

Gee, and I bet you never said a thing about Bill Clinton when those things first became public.

I'm a Rubio supporter but I side with Trump on the vicious nature of her attitude toward him during the debate. We used to call being on the hunt for somebody having "blood in your eye"...maybe it's a generational thing, don't know. But me and Trump are from the same era and I know what he meant and what he didn't mean. I believe he meant to say "or something" instead of "or somewhere"....and even if he didn't, who gives a shit? :dunno:

She was a bitch to him because of a past interview they did together. She had no right to attack him like that on that stage and she got called out for it...and rightfully so. She's smart, beautiful, and yeah, she's a bitch.

Screenshot-2014-09-25-00.05.59.jpg

I don't think Rubio is ready, but, I came away thinking Kasich was.

As for Trump, I got no problem if he wins.

His involvement in beauty contests might also point to his misogynistic views on women.

Don't you just love it when flaming liberal asswipes try to imitate an uptight Pentecostal church lady? :rofl:

Oh my... those pageants have women in swimsuits... that could lead to impure thoughts or even.... SEX!

What is really telling about all this....FUX News isn't even talking about what's going on with Donald and her...that's how much they nurture the madness of thier followers. They're over there talking about everything but Donald's attacks. And Megan isn't asking for an apology.....God forbid she piss off her base.

...and arn't we lucky to have Trump to anchor us all back into a world of well considered moderation in thought and word....

Link?
Ask Panetta.

You are a nitwit....................the status quo has been ruining this country for a long time.............They got us into this damned mess............and if you think they are the cure when they are the disease...............then you are a lunatic.

We need new blood, and the old whores gone...................I'm happy as hell every time a RINO gets taken out. It makes my day. You...........cry...............To hell with them and you.

Trump was right as she was gushing blood out of her nose and eyes in rage.
I haven't bothered to see what he actually said.

If stats said he "insinuated" something, I have to assume he said nothing of the kind.

When the other C-FAGs chime in, I know it is just more bullshit.

Here is the main problem, the left clowns on here constantly degrade woman all the time and now when Trump supposedly does it their heads spin and explode. You just can't make this shit up

I challenge you to show one post that's degrading women from a lib. We discuss Palin and that's about it...get your fuckin facts straight you lying sack of shit.

Link?
Ask Panetta.

Got it.
No link.

Forum List

Back