Trump going Bat S--- crazy

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

Answer:

They are still stupid with a double digit IQ...

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how
insane would the right and left get over his victory?

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

Did you know that Trump daughter, her husband and children are, wait for it:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Unless his daughter is running for office, it's irrelevant.

Actually it is very relevant.

He is close to his daughter, and the other poster anti-semitic rants make it relevant.

So there and enjoy.

I voted for McCain and Romney the last two elections, so fuck off will you!

So did I. There was no alternative.

Gary Johnson is my alternative.

Same as voting for Hillary.

I love it when someone tell my vote does not matter.

So I either vote for Trump or stay home, right?

And they said Nazism was dead...

There is no third-party wanna-be worth a damn in this country. Gary Johnson is going nowhere. Staying home is also a vote for Hillary.

If you want more of the current administration's policies, do your protest vote thing.

No, dumbass. The only vote for Hillary is a vote that's actually cast for Hillary. Enough with this whole, "My way or Hillary, nothing else exists!" bullshit. The only way that works is if someone "owes" you his vote, and if that's what you think, get the fuck over yourself.

YOU want Donald Trump, YOU make it happen. Not my carnival, not my sideshow freak.

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

Answer:

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

He is close to his daughter, and the other poster anti-semitic rants make it relevant.

So there and enjoy.

I'm sure you would say it's relevant. You'd be wrong. My family has both minorities, and Klan members. Does being related to non-white people make the Klan members any less racist and bigoted?

He may like his daughter, but that doesn't tell us jack shit about his feelings about Jewish people in general.

Listen to this for your answer. WARNING: You will get very angry over what you hear >>>>> Voters don't pick nominee, we do: GOP official
The only people who would get angry over that are the people so stupid they thought voting for a Republican would change things no matter how many times they swallowed that GOP lie.
the reason most are voting for Trump, ( the ones I know personally ) are doing it more to send a message to the GOP that we are tired of the bullshit that is going on in Washington and its time to bring in non career politicians to do the job.
Like I said, the only people voting for Trump are the fools too stupid to know you CAN'T send a message to the GOP, they aren't listening and they will NEVER listen!!!!

These nutty debates matter little. Phrump will never win the General. Even old Bernie would beat him.

AND SPELL CHECK IS ACCEPTING PHRUMP! VICTORY!!!

Anger clouds judgment

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

So there and enjoy.

I'm sure you would say it's relevant. You'd be wrong. My family has both minorities, and Klan members. Does being related to non-white people make the Klan members any less racist and bigoted?

He may like his daughter, but that doesn't tell us jack shit about his feelings about Jewish people in general.

It does for me because she is very important to him, and he is just selling nonsense to those like the other poster.

Trump is a shock jock to me, and I will never vote for him, but he is not anti-semitic like some of his supporters are.

They ( his supporters ) will have a rude awakening when they discover the Donald he is selling is not the real Donald.

What would happen on the left if Hillary or Bernie made it to the convention floor and the DNC had plotted to steal their nomination and put up Joe Lieberman as the Democrat candidate?

Seriously. What would your side of the aisle do?

You're kidding, right? They'd follow along like the obedient, trough-dependent little zombies they always are.

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

So there and enjoy.

It does for me because she is very important to him, and he is just selling nonsense to those like the other poster.

Trump is a shock jock to me, and I will never vote for him, but he is not anti-semitic like some of his supporters are.

They ( his supporters ) will have a rude awakening when they discover the Donald he is selling is not the real Donald.

Amazingly enough, that's not actually an improvement. If anything, that's WORSE than honestly being anti-semitic. "I love my daughter, but I'm going to say bad things about people of her beliefs just to get elected"? I mean, that's supposed to be BETTER?

Personally, I think he's just shitty and disdainful and obnoxious to and about everyone on the general principle that they're not him, so they MUST be inferior.

Answer:

--------------------------------- NUTTERS , thanks for the mention Bruce !! it'll be nice when and if the Donald gets in . I'm looking forward to the wall and the deportation squads doing there jobs just like 'IKES' boys did their jobs in Operation Wetback back in the 50s Bruce !!

Just think!! All vets will have gainful employment!! Damn, you were alive in the 50s? Ike was well thought of for "Operation Wetback" - we sent them scurrying for the border. Look from the 50s to today - Americans had jobs! Oops...I mean until NAFTA sent them all South of the Border....So, I guess the liberals got their "Operation Wetback" in reverse, huh?
------------------------ yep , that was my parents generation that did that because it was my parents that voted for IKE . They fixed my future by excluding illegal aliens from American jobs . My job was always blue collar with excellent benefits , wages and for as long as I wanted it and the only requirement was the ability to learn with on the job training .

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

So there and enjoy.

Amazingly enough, that's not actually an improvement. If anything, that's WORSE than honestly being anti-semitic. "I love my daughter, but I'm going to say bad things about people of her beliefs just to get elected"? I mean, that's supposed to be BETTER?

Personally, I think he's just shitty and disdainful and obnoxious to and about everyone on the general principle that they're not him, so they MUST be inferior.

The correct word for him is asshole or better yet pompous ass...

Look, if you knew me in real life you would be scratching your head and wondering why the hell I dislike Trump so much, but my words come off as dislike, but all I am being is factual about him.

I believe he is rude like you stated, and a blowhard to boot, but a racist or anti-Semitic, no. Yes he has said many things that will make you cringe, and reality is he has no business being President at all, but do i believe he hate Jewish people of Israel?

No.

Does he hate people below him in society?

Oh hell yes, and that is the New Yorker blood and Scottish blood in his ugly old ass.

I am not joking when I write I am of Scottish blood, and if you ever been around a true Scot you will know they will say some very colorful things that will make you cringe, but then the next moment they will be pulling some minority person from a burning car or building.

It is the way of life with us, and yes it is not Politically Correct and for damn sure Donald is far from that, but again he is nothing like his supporters that believe in their anti-Semitic rant...

Damn, why are you making me defend the worthless fuck?

Listen to this for your answer. WARNING: You will get very angry over what you hear >>>>> Voters don't pick nominee, we do: GOP official
The only people who would get angry over that are the people so stupid they thought voting for a Republican would change things no matter how many times they swallowed that GOP lie.
the reason most are voting for Trump, ( the ones I know personally ) are doing it more to send a message to the GOP that we are tired of the bullshit that is going on in Washington and its time to bring in non career politicians to do the job.
Like I said, the only people voting for Trump are the fools too stupid to know you CAN'T send a message to the GOP, they aren't listening and they will NEVER listen!!!!
----------------------------------- so might as well try to destroy the 'gop' Ed !!

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Did you know that Obama's wife and daughters are, wait for it:

AFRICAN-AMERICANS

Care to remark on that?

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

AFRICAN-AMERICANS

Care to remark on that?
No surprise,
what other race would be stupid enough to marry someone like him?
but, did you know his "wife" is a dude in a dress?

that's just the same ol same ol republican bs there was no choice Must have been when god gave out heads repubs thought he said beds and ask for soft fluffy ones I voted for gwb in 2000 and hated myself for it after. I had a choice

Answer:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

AFRICAN-AMERICANS

Care to remark on that?
No surprise,
what other race would be stupid enough to marry someone like him?
but, did you know his "wife" is a dude in a dress?

And the Redskins just drafted Carsons wife.

there is always an alternative.....

So. What was it in those two elections?
there are lots of people not in one of the big 2 who have great ideas and are for the country, not the party, who would be better than the same old crap we see the parties putting forth.....but as long as people have your attitude about how only a Democrat or a Republican can only get elected those people will never get elected....thus every year....its the same old shit.....

There is no viable third party with any chance of winning an election in the United States. That's a bald fact.

Noble ideas often lose elections.

Gary Johnson is my alternative.

Same as voting for Hillary.

I love it when someone tell my vote does not matter.

So I either vote for Trump or stay home, right?

And they said Nazism was dead...

There is no third-party wanna-be worth a damn in this country. Gary Johnson is going nowhere. Staying home is also a vote for Hillary.

If you want more of the current administration's policies, do your protest vote thing.

No, dumbass. The only vote for Hillary is a vote that's actually cast for Hillary. Enough with this whole, "My way or Hillary, nothing else exists!" bullshit. The only way that works is if someone "owes" you his vote, and if that's what you think, get the fuck over yourself.

YOU want Donald Trump, YOU make it happen. Not my carnival, not my sideshow freak.

Frankly, I don't want any of them, but I don't want a Democrat far more than I don't want a Republican.

I'm pretty convinced that Trump has a personality disorder of some kind. His followers? They're just plain crazy.

Forum List

Back