Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

That is where Rapist Trump does his crimes
Are you a rapist? You’d say “no.” But if you say “no” to an accusation, this case says your denial constitutes defamation.

Furthermore, we don’t even know what the jury agreed Trump had done. It could have been an undesired kiss on her cheek according to the absolutely ridiculous legal instruction from the judge.

There is no evidence I know of that you’re a rapist, Leftwhiner. But if somebody accuses you of having been one 20 plus years ago, you better not deny it. You defamer.

Last edited:
Trump will be found innocent on appeal. There won't be a biased jury to deal with and the court will rule according to the evidence. However, all we will hear from now on is "Trump is a convicted rapist".

Actually you should be ashamed, the access Hollywood tape never says Trump does that stuff the leftist narrative made that implication that was false to dupe people who don't listen to what it says not the MSM commentary.
I'm assuming the rest of your info is mere narrative too, because if it were true, the media would have got a hold of the 2 witnesses talking about Trump. Nope, not until the Biden frime family was outted and Trump was up in the polls did they bring out their bag of tricks that is always the same schpiel.
It's not a narrative. I have ears that can discern what is being said without the need for any commentary, be it MSM or anyone else. The access Hollywood tape and the deposition are both in the public realm. So is the witness list. The only thing I got second hand is what was said by those witnesses, since no cameras where allowed in court. I have no reason to doubt the reporting on it. Since NOONE on the right is disputing what was said.

So where's the same outrage going towards Biden who goes around sniffing children?

The Traitor is now and forever more a RAPIST. Ms. Carroll has gotten her good name back. The Rapist/Traitor is lying sack of liquid shit.

Now all you need to do is find a way to insert the word MAGA, screamed as loudly as you can, in order to make my day complete.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What evidence do they have that he's guilty though?

What evidence to a jury in a civil trial convicting OJ Simpson of murdering his Wife and Ron Goldman?

You weren't paying attention. Your ignorance is no defense

trump sexual predator 2.jpg

It's a NYC jury. You people should be ashamed of yourselves but you are balkanizing the country. Has Stormy paid Trump yet?
Has Trump paid back the hundreds of millions he grifted from his base telling them a lie that the money went to a legal defense fund to get Trump elected, but, in fact, it went right into Trump's pocket via the Save America Pac, which was a Pac he has been using as a slush fund.

Hmmmm?

You should be ashamed of backing a sex offender.

You should be ashamed for your insulting a NY jury of Trump's peers that because they live in NY, they must be lying.

They weighed the evidence and determined that he was a sex pervert.

IF you want to nitpick over labels, fine, but that is what he is.

I don't believe I ever said that there is evidence that the stain was linked to Trump. Please read what you're responding to. Specifically the conditional state established by the word 'if'. Let me demonstrate:

If you're not a native speaker of English, I can explain to you how the word "if" works.

You're letting the butthurt from our conversation about Actual Malice make you jump the gun without thinking. Take a breath. You'll do better if you do.
We know you said “if.” We also know what you were suggesting.

The scorecard reads thusly........settled a housing discrimination suit, settled a fraud suit concerning his real estate school scam, NY officials found that he stole money from his charitable
:roflol:
foundation, the Trump Org. was found guilty of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records, Don has been charged with 34 felony counts in NY, is under investigation by the DoJ for stealing classified docs and possible seditious conspiracy, under investigation in GA for pressuring election officials to overturn the state's verified results, and guilty of sexual battery and defamation.

What's not to love?
Heavy case of TDS right there.

Forum List

Back