Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

The fact that Trump refused to give a DNA sample looks badly for him. If a woman accused me of Rape I would give a DNA sample immediately.
Of course, you are right. I was simply answering your question as accurately as I could.

The fact that Trump refused to give a DNA sample looks badly for him. If a woman accused me of Rape I would give a DNA sample immediately.
Well..Unless you were guilty, right?
That's the conclusion I drew.

Actually you should be ashamed, the access Hollywood tape never says Trump does that stuff the leftist narrative made that implication that was false to dupe people who don't listen to what it says not the MSM commentary.
I'm assuming the rest of your info is mere narrative too, because if it were true, the media would have got a hold of the 2 witnesses talking about Trump. Nope, not until the Biden frime family was outted and Trump was up in the polls did they bring out their bag of tricks that is always the same schpiel.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/08/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/09/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

NY: (And all Libtards)

trump_bible_meme_rape 4 beginners.jpg

yep, big bad raist

Rape would be almost impossible to prove after this long a time. And that would be another case. Little wonder 9 out of 10 rape victims choose not to go to trial. The victims are treated like the criminals and are abused by the system.
Why didn’t she get the supposed DNA tested?

Oh, because she is a liar.

OK. I don't know crap about law, that is one area, I'm just not schooled in, TBH.

I'm just, you know, parroting on stuff, that is floating around.

Feel free to provide an alternative fact check on this stuff.

By a question of law, there has to be a procedural error by the judge so grievous that the case can be overturned. Its no longer a question of the facts of the case.

Well..Unless you were guilty, right?
That's the conclusion I drew.
"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."
In a civil trial a jury said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.
If you disagree with the civil case against Trump proves he's a rapist, then I guess you believe no one proved OJ murdered his wife and Ron Goldman
So is OJ a murderer? Can we call him one without being sued for defamation and slander?

What part of the not guilty verdict for rape do these idiots not understand? :rolleyes:

Why didn’t she get the supposed DNA tested?

Oh, because she is a liar.
"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."

If you disagree with the civil case against Trump proves he's a rapist, then I guess you believe no one proved OJ murdered his wife and Ron Goldman

So is OJ a murderer? Can we call him one without being sued for defamation and slander?

He was never charged or found guilty in criminal court.

Your guy’s own daughter said he showered with her when she was 11.
His own son calls him “Pedo Pete”.
Lol!
First, Biden ain't my guy. Not that a shower is sexual abuse.
Your pathetic attempt at deflection is noted.
So..a civil trial has no validity now eh?

Wait until he has to write that check!

He was never charged or found guilty in criminal court.

Your guy’s own daughter said he showered with her when she was 11.
His own son calls him “Pedo Pete”.

Forum List

Back