Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

There has to be a matter of law to be appealed.
OK. I don't know crap about law, that is one area, I'm just not schooled in, TBH.

I'm just, you know, parroting on stuff, that is floating around.

Feel free to provide an alternative fact check on this stuff.

Um, which party was it filled out their own ballots again? Stopped counting, delivered ballots in the middle of the night, then came out ahead first thing next morning after trailing that evening??
Dunno...since it never happened~

I'm aware, that hardly anyone reads the details of what is going on, so, they don't know this is a lie. You have no credibility here. Do you read your own links?

:dunno:

". . . Because this was a civil case, Trump faces no criminal consequences and, as such, there was never a threat of prison.

Trump's legal team opted not to present a defense, gambling that jurors would find that Carroll had failed to make a persuasive case.

Trump had said Carroll, a former Elle magazine columnist and a registered Democrat, made up the allegations to try to increase sales of her 2019 memoir and to hurt him politically.

Because the case was in civil court, Carroll was required to establish her rape claim by "a preponderance of the evidence" - meaning more likely than not - rather than the higher standard used in criminal cases of "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." Carroll had to show "clear and convincing evidence" to prove her defamation claim.

The trial featured testimony from two women who said Trump sexually assaulted them decades ago.

Former People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff told jurors that Trump cornered her at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida in 2005 and forcibly kissed her for a “few minutes” until a butler interrupted the alleged assault. Another woman, Jessica Leeds, testified that Trump kissed her, groped her and put his hand up her skirt on a flight in 1979.

Jurors also heard excerpts from a 2005 "Access Hollywood" video in which Trump says women let him "grab 'em by the pussy."

"Historically, that's true, with stars ... if you look over the last million years," Trump said in an October 2022 video deposition played in court. He has repeatedly denied allegations of sexual misconduct.. . . ."
View attachment 783873

Most non-partisan, critial thinkers, can see, from that exchange, he never moves on them, unless, "they let you do it."

But if they are married, too young, or other wise uninterested? "I couldn't get there, she was married."

Everything you need to know about his character, and about whether he forces himself upon unwilling women? Is right there in that Access Hollywood Tape, if you are non-partisan, and really honest with yourself. Yes, he is a dirtbag, and not loyal to his wife, but. . . OTH, he is no sex offender or rapist.

I know that this does not comport to your agenda, but this leaked tape shows us this truth.

It is a civil case, there is no conviction. His lawyers knew the whole thing was political.

We don't even know if alcohol is involved with these women.

So? Get lost.

The only thing we know for sure, but we have always known, is that Trump has no moral compass.
Most non-partisan, critial thinkers, can see, from that exchange, he never moves on them, unless, "they let you do it."
"Let you do it" is not the same as wanting you to do it wouldn't you say? One can be unwilling and not in the position to defend yourself. That's kind of what happens in sexual assault.
Everything you need to know about his character, and about whether he forces himself upon unwilling women? Is right there in that Access Hollywood Tape
I agree.

I also find it interesting you brought up the deposition but failed to mention a critical sentence. Namely a sentence where he doesn't seem to be able to decide if it's fortunate or unfortunate that "stars" can get away with sexual assault.

Will she stop defaming him now that she got her money (until it's overturned)?
They know this won't hold, it's all about chipping away at voters and trying to sabotage candidates. If Pence was the leasing & likely candidate then she would of said it was him that did it. If Kavanaugh was not the SCotus candidate at the time and someone else was, that candidate person would have gotten the same business Kavanaugh did. As Schumer admitted, " they can get you any which way they want", because you idiots fail to ever charge false testimony & false charges they continue to know there's no consequences to filing false charges.
epyx8ehhsuya1.jpg

Because it's a civil and not a criminal case, and you can't compel a person to give a DNA sample in a civil case. Since you don't have the sample you can't present it as evidence.

It is one of the disadvantages of a civil case that your options to gather evidence are more limited. On the other hand, both the standard for liability is lower and you can present more stuff as admissible evidence than would be permissible in a criminal case.
The fact that Trump refused to give a DNA sample looks badly for him. If a woman accused me of rape I would give a DNA sample immediately.

Last edited:
What people should be ashamed of is that a case that has one side presenting evidence including.

- 2 people claiming under oath that Carroll told them about the incident at the time.
- 1 other person claiming the same happened to her.
- 1 psychiatrist stating Carroll shows signs of trauma from sexual abuse.
- 1 videotape in which Trump can be heard saying he does exactly what he's accused of.
- 1 videotape of a deposition where you can hear Trump stating that sexual assault being wrong is morally ambiguous when you're a "star"

At the same time no defense was presented.

And yet to Trump supporters the reason that Trump was found liable is bias.

You guys have given up all sense of logic in defense of this guy and you should be ashamed.
Actually you should be ashamed, the access Hollywood tape never says Trump does that stuff the leftist narrative made that implication that was false to dupe people who don't listen to what it says not the MSM commentary.
I'm assuming the rest of your info is mere narrative too, because if it were true, the media would have got a hold of the 2 witnesses talking about Trump. Nope, not until the Biden frime family was outted and Trump was up in the polls did they bring out their bag of tricks that is always the same schpiel.

Makes ya proud, MAGA?
She was a magazine writer. Hang out with the boys and you’re liable to get bounced around a bit. Wouldn’t have happened if she was at home raising kids… where she belonged.

That doesn’t make it appropriate, but it does mean I have zero sympathy for her.

Actually you should be ashamed, the access Hollywood tape never says Trump does that stuff the leftist narrative made that implication that was false to dupe people who don't listen to what it says not the MSM commentary.
I'm assuming the rest of your info is mere narrative too, because if it were true, the media would have got a hold of the 2 witnesses talking about Trump. Nope, not until the Biden frime family was outted and Trump was up in the polls did they bring out their bag of tricks that is always the same schpiel.
Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Forum List

Back