Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Only if "they let him." That is what he said after all.

Most folks let others pleasure them too, I am not sure how Trump is any different, you care to explain?

:dunno:
Just grabbing women on airplanes and in women's dressing rooms that he's never met before. Maybe in your sick world that is normal.....

"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."

In a civil trial a jury said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.

If you disagree with the civil case against Trump proves he's a rapist, then I guess you believe no one proved OJ murdered his wife and Ron Goldman

So is OJ a murderer? Can we call him one without being sued for defamation and slander?
OJ is a murderer because the evidence overwhelmingly proved it.

There was zero evidence for this case, which is why it never went to a criminal court.
Civil lawsuits have a much lesser standard.

Watch Trump's favorability numbers grow. These trials are just making him stronger.
This would not surpise me of that cult bunch, at all. Maybe they are the party of proven sex offenders, now. After all, they welcome White Power groups like the KKK folks that purposely ran down that young woman in Charlotte. Many of them on here support the convicted anarchistic, sedition conspirators at the center of attack at the Capital on Jan 6. Just yesterday when the 45-year-old, father of 2, Republican, Texas, Pastor, Member of the Texas House of Representative was forced to resign, for taking his 19-year-old intern (3 years under drinking age in that state or most other states) back to his apartment, giving her liquor and fking the hell out of her, we had members not only minimizing it, but saying Texas laws on that sort of thing should be ignored, and those were Texas Republican. We are not exactly talking about the "law and order" party here anymore. I am pretty sure, the finding of the jury has been figured in for a long time, not doubting Trump sexually abused that woman against her will in the dressing room, but just not a caring, as they are trump supporters, and it was just a woman, to them, but not their own daughter, or wife. Of course, they are not noted for standing up for their wives, like in the case of Ted Cruz, who was forced to go back to kissing Donny's ass within a month or two. Right/Wrong, Legal/illegal, good character/devil incarnate, matter not to the republican party anymore, so what's a serial sex abuser to them?

This would not surpise me of that cult bunch, at all. Maybe they are the party of proven sex offenders, now. After all, they welcome White Power groups like the KKK folks that purposely ran down that young woman in Charlotte. Many of them on here support the convicted anarchistic, sedition conspirators at the center of attack at the Capital on Jan 6. Just yesterday when the 45-year-old, father of 2, Republican, Texas, Pastor, Member of the Texas House of Representative was forced to resign, for taking his 19-year-old intern (3 years under drinking age in that state or most other states) back to his apartment, giving her liquor and fking the hell out of her, we had members not only minimizing it, but saying Texas laws on that sort of thing should be ignored, and those were Texas Republican. We are not exactly talking about the "law and order" party here anymore. I am pretty sure, the finding of the jury has been figured in for a long time, not doubting Trump sexually abused that woman against her will in the dressing room, but just not a caring, as they are trump supporters, and it was just a woman, to them, but not their own daughter, or wife. Of course, they are not noted for standing up for their wives, like in the case of Ted Cruz, who was forced to go back to kissing Donny's ass within a month or two. Right/Wrong, Legal/illegal, good character/devil incarnate, matter not to the republican party anymore, so what's a serial sex abuser to them?

Any jury in New York City will find Trump guilty regardless of the lack of evidence.

That's irrelevant because once it can happen in one state, that sets a precedent.
Besides, there are what...30 more women ready to take him to court?
Now that one of these women won the first case, he'll never see the light of day. His life is over.

In fact...damn...I seem to recall him grabbing MY crotch 35 years ago......LAWSUIT!!! CHA-CHING !!!

Nothing to do with the bs Biden probes.

Trump, like OJ Simpson was found guilty in a civil trial. 45 the Rapist
Read the archives here, I've never been wrong about these things, always first to report them, and the media has been wrong 100% and are first to hide from reporting the truth. It's called intimidation to obstruct. They obstructed the Kavanaugh appointment through the same tactic.
Fact; when Hunter Biden'$ financial records were mandated to be handed over hours after the deadline the DOJ raided Trump's resort.-TIMING
FACT: the announcement of the continued investigation of Biden's whole family and failure & subpoena of same Manhattan area's Bragg-enter Jean Carrols suit, announcement monday that Wed will reveal Biden Corruption-smokescreen media cycle needed enter quick Carroll verdict day before the you know what hit the fan, so media has an excuse to talk about Trump instead of China corrupted Biden.-those are timing facts.

Last edited:
Yeah because they can't think for themselves and he still wasn't found guilty for rape. He's sure to win this election now because even democrats are calling this a bunch of bull.
They seem to be thinking for themselves pretty well. The defense presented no defense and his defenders haven't either. I do not understand why he has defenders.

That is where Rapist Trump does his crimes

Keep showing us how much you love him.

iu

Yeah because they can't think for themselves and he still wasn't found guilty for rape. He's sure to win this election now because even democrats are calling this a bunch of bull.

lol ... you are delusional.

your chosen one is guilty.

They seem to be thinking for themselves pretty well. The defense presented no defense and his defenders haven't either. I do not understand why he has defenders.

What evidence do they have that he's guilty though?

Forum List

Back