Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Lying is free speech. You ignorant twat. And denying a false claim of rape isn’t a lie or a defamation. So, bad for the judge, bad on the jury and bad for our legal system.
Trump"
"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."

He lied about the rape.

Do you know the difference between a finding of liability in a Civil case and a finding of guilt in a Criminal case?
Apparently you don't.
Dumb ass.
The justice found UNANIMOUSLY trump committed sexual assault. He will have that on his record forever. But please nominate him in 2024. You are that stupid.

For the millionth time the verdict was not guilty. How can I make you wingnuts understand?

Let me know which words are too big for you to understand, mm-kay?

Trump is a sex offender.

We know you said “if.” We also know what you were suggesting.

Do 'we', though? You asked me for a link to a conditional statement.

You didn't read what you were replying to.....and predictably made a garbage argument.

More reading. Less butthurt over Malice. You'll do better.

Has Trump paid back the hundreds of millions he grifted from his base telling them a lie that the money went to a legal defense fund to get Trump elected, but, in fact, it went right into Trump's pocket via the Save America Pac, which was a Pac he has been using as a slush fund.

Hmmmm?

You should be ashamed of backing a sex offender.

You should be ashamed for your insulting a NY jury of Trump's peers that because they live in NY, they must be lying.

They weighed the evidence and determined that he was a sex pervert.

IF you want to nitpick over labels, fine, but that is what he is.
You should be ashamed of yourself and your commie tactics. But not only are you not you relish the opportunity to genocide and put your political rivals in jail.

When you look in the mirror, "I am sure your better angel tells you 'You are stupid.'"
You don't even know what the word Malakh (angel) means, and you've never seen a proverbial mirror otherwise you'd be realizing your projection of Biden and the Left's perversion.
Listen: the same people who dip their stick in fudge buckets have the nerve to try and oust a duly elected president for a fake "P" story....=hypocracy
Those same people who selectively tout morals have the nerve to lie about someone saying starstruck groupies would let one do, NOT THAT IT WAS DONE BUT "COULD" (CONTEXT-CONSENTED)THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE from what the morally corrupt MSM said and what the context of the discussion stated as fact we all know is common knowledge especially common to rock stars who will agree.
Such observation is not a statement of doing anything, the perverted MSM created the falae narrative and dupes ate it up forgetting the moral character of the host, who once again found a fake story of "p" to be a problem, but fudge to be fine. I repeat, the smudge of fudge OK to them, but "P" yucky. Thry also accept gerbils, so the hypocracy here is through the roof.

Forum List

Back