Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

I knew you would be a fan of Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.
I know you long to go down on Weinstein. But you’re never gonna be allowed conjugal visits ya hapless bitch. And I almost hate to tell ya that your boyfriend, Epstein, is already dead.

Poor you.

Yes, yes, of course it was a $5 million Dollar peck on the cheek. Whatever you say. :icon_rolleyes:
I didn’t say it was. All I said was that we can’t tell from their verdict — after the shirty legal instructions. Are you always this obtuse; or is it something that comes on only when you lack anything of merit to offer?

Trump's not guilty of anything... he is being railroaded by a liberal POS jury... so he will appeal and this ruling will be overruled....
trump: "I could rape someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and not lose any of my cult worshippers."

So then why report it at all if that was the case here instead of waiting until after Trump announced his 2024 presidential bid?
The case was started well before the 2024 political season, but yes, that was the defense.

". . . Trump's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, told the jury in closing arguments Monday that Carroll's story is too far-fetched to be believed. He echoed the claim that she made it up to fuel sales of her 2019 memoir, and he argued that she wanted to disparage Trump for political reasons.. . . "

iu

. . . and the story, w/o some hard evidence, is a pretty far-fetched story. Anyone could make up such a story, and get a jury to go along with such a yarn.
"

I am sure backagain and the rest of the Trump lemmings will be sending money to Trump to help with his appeal.
No. You’re not sure. You’re guessing in your usual shitty baseless fashion.
Could there be a bigger group of suckers, in the world, than those who send money to a billionaire to help with his legal bills.
Yea. Morons who willingly vote for the Potato.
Trump loved being indicted and convicted, he makes more money.
See how stupid you are? No. I’m sure you don’t. You’re far too stupid.
There will be more indictments coming and the suckers will send more money.

I haven’t spent a dime yet. But I will almost certainly support his campaign assuming he gets the GOP nod.

And scumsucking assholes like you will vote for our demented Potato.

Trump's not guilty of anything... he is being railroaded by a liberal POS jury... so he will appeal and this ruling will be overruled....
Yeah, the jury were all paid by George Soros. They are a bunch of Marxists. They want to destroy Merka. They are all groomers. I bet half of them are illegal immigrants.

I didn’t say it was. All I said was that we can’t tell from their verdict — after the shirty legal instructions. Are you always this obtuse; or is it something that comes on only when you lack anything of merit to offer?
What are you wanting of merit and what will you give for it. The judge might give you a "shirty".:D

Repeating your lie doesn’t convert it into anything more than a lie, Dainty.
Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Now Donald Trump

juries say...

trump sexual predator 2.jpg

"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages." - Why? He lied about the rape.

He's a fucking rapist. That is what the jury said in a civil trial, just like a jury in a civil trial said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.

What evidence was there in the civil trial that convicted OJ Simpson of murdering his Wife and Ron Goldman?

Forum List

Back