Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Got ya, you just proved you don't believe the accused have rights, because it was Trumps claim this was part of the ongoing political witch hunt and that both the Judge and plaintiff are supporters perhaps even friends of the Clintons. Fact: that means the Judge broke the law by not recusing himself for being conflict of interest, which the Judge has done before according to accusations. So by claiming Clintons mobster style track record is irrelevant especially when protecting their corruption(because Biden isn't the only swamp critter getting rich abusing their power), that is 100% false and violation of equal rights to defense.
You just proved you have a corrupted argument by trying to prevent the defense points from being heard and recognized, sort of like the twitter censorship scheme, you hate when info and data become known because it exposes your propaganda and poor arguments.
-oops BETTER THINK before you post.
View attachment 784146
Plus the unmitigated refusal by these Manhattan Democrat
shills to allow for proper use of a change of Venue.

Why would he apologize when he has no recollection of this sexual attack. I guess the attack was not not that noteworthy. There have been so many why would we expect him to remember this one.
Oh, he remembers and he is just so used to lying, it comes out of his orange lips with impunity.

No, that's your personal opinion. You merely conflate your opinion with facts and the law....insisting that our entire system of law is bound to whatever believe.

And as the jury never consulting you during their deliberations on Trump's battery of Jean Carroll demonstrate elegantly.....you're nobody. No one is bound to anything you imagine.

With 5,000,000 demonstrations that your opinion is irrelevant to any legal outcome.
It's not my Statement it's Trump's statement and it's valid to discuss the swamp on full context of what's going on otherwise your censorship doesn't allow you to see that full picture till you are so invested in being wrong that you have egg on your face, but to proud to ever admit it and wipe it from your eyes.
In other words everytime you are wrong you've yet to come to grips and now have becomw further and further invested in the wrong people doing the wrong things they accuse their opposition of doing.
Till suddenly you wake up with a president who is everything you falsrly insinuated Trump was or would be, including down to causing a nuke war .

Oh, he remembers and he is just so used to lying, it comes out of his orange lips with impunity.
Caught you again sluring racist remarks about color of ones skin..
7jgiya (1).jpg

Lol, I think I understand just fine. Trump just received a judgment against him for millions of dollars. He will talk his idiot followers into sending him money to pay for it. Lol let me know how that appeal goes. Yall have just been so successful in court lately. Hilarious 😂
What a demonstrated firstrate schnook.A complete schlemiel.
Trump only gave his annual Presidential salary to a different charity each
fiscal calendar year.
Ya pathetic schmuck.
While the Bidens are the biggest cheapskates in what
percent of their income goes to charities.Like around 1.2 %.
However with the new { just this morning } announcements
of How the Bidens and Joe Lied big time about Hunter Biden's
business dealings.And for now the amount apopears to be
at least $ 10 Million of graft towards the Bidens.While Joe
was V.P.

Plus the unmitigated refusal by these Manhattan Democrat
shills to allow for proper use of a change of Venue.
They can only control certain courts close to Soros home or using the digital online jury pool system, which ironically is not located in the U.S., my research investigation found the system my area uses resides in Czech republic.

They can only control certain courts close to Soros home or using the digital online jury pool system, which ironically is not located in the U.S., my research investigation found the system my area uses resides in Czech republic.
Whatever ... However Czech chicks are the most yummy in the
world.Prague is a great place to girl watch.Or go out at night.

Whatever ... However Czech chicks are the most yummy in the
world.Prague is a great place to girl watch.Or go out at night.
Anyone from any foreign entity can be running and accessing-manipulating our jury pools from that service in Czech Rep. like Russia etc.

And by what the judge said battery is in this case Biden is also guilty

There’s zero evidence that Biden assaulted anyone, so that’s not true. Trump has been credibly accused by more than 2 dozen women, some of whom have sued Trump.

10 people gave evidence against Trump including Donald Trump himself. He admitted he assaults women and he believes that men like him have always had the right to do this. His statement that Carroll “wasn’t his type” was blown out of the water when he mistook a photo of Ms. Carroll for Marla Maples, his ex-wife.

When a guy admits to assaulting women he finds attractive, and then mistakes the Plaintiff for his wife thus proving she was exactly “his type” it pretty much guarantees he’ll be convicted.

1) He gave me a little hope that America could actually become "great again." But nobody (including him) fully understood the depth and breadth of "the Swamp" and just how far America had fallen.

America was already great before he became president.

2) He made it possible that I had money in my pocket and that my money could actually cover my needs with enough left over for some luxuries.

Why do you look for a president to do that for you? Biden sucks, but despite that, my wife and I had our best year last year. So good, we spent $25K just taking our family to Hawaii.

3) But most of all, he made us all aware how corrupt our 1-Party system really is. That was a much needed wakeup call.

Not many administrations have been more corrupt than Trump's.

It's not my Statement it's Trump's statement

Oh, this is definitely your statement.

Fact: that means the Judge broke the law by not recusing himself for being conflict of interest, which the Judge has done before according to accusations.

I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means. You've conflated your personal opinion with the law and facts.

You may not be able to tell the difference between a 'fact' and your personal opinion. But the law can.

Your cutesy little monikers are lame and uninspired. It isn’t MAGA who thinks kids belong in gender transition or abortion clinics, and at drag shows.

You should be terrified by the weaponization of our courts. No one should be prosecuted on the word of one woman without a shred of evidence.

What a demonstrated firstrate schnook.A complete schlemiel.
Trump only gave his annual Presidential salary to a different charity each
fiscal calendar year.
Ya pathetic schmuck.
While the Bidens are the biggest cheapskates in what
percent of their income goes to charities.Like around 1.2 %.
However with the new { just this morning } announcements
of How the Bidens and Joe Lied big time about Hunter Biden's
business dealings.And for now the amount apopears to be
at least $ 10 Million of graft towards the Bidens.While Joe
was V.P.
Lol, so is your retarded ass going to send Trump a check and help him pay the millions he owed? Hilarious 😂 Lol let me know when the Bidens lose in court. You know where they require evidence and proof. Like where Trump just got his ass handed to him. Lol, that fat ass conman has been winning big lately huh. Hilarious

Forum List

Back