Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Right those women won't receive anything for lying :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

And you're still making that up. You can't show they made it up nor can you show Carroll will pay them.

It's your imagination speaking for you. That same imagination which thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

And you're still making that up. You can't show they made it up nor can you show Carroll will pay them.

It's your imagination speaking for you. That same imagination which thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:
And trump gives more evidence to the numerous prosecutors investigating him at the CNN town hall. Carroll may be able to sue his orange posterior again. trump's mouth will eventually get him in Big Trouble.

Lol, so is your retarded ass going to send Trump a check and help him pay the millions he owed? Hilarious 😂 Lol let me know when the Bidens lose in court. You know where they require evidence and proof. Like where Trump just got his ass handed to him. Lol, that fat ass conman has been winning big lately huh. Hilarious
Talk about Sour Grapes of Wrath.I guess all the Trump Rally's
{ every single one } is capacity overflow where even if raining a
day before and during ... Crowds or proud Trump supporters flock/
Or don't you possess a TV with cable access.
Since the Networks won't Carry Trump Rally's any more
than CNN or MSNBC flaks would be seen wearing American
flag pins.Real Americans know who the commies are.
It's now legion to spot them.

And trump gives more evidence to the numerous prosecutors investigating him at the CNN town hall. Carroll may be able to sue his orange posterior again. trump's mouth will eventually get him in Big Trouble.

I'm sure Jack Smith has a copy of his comments regarding his lies about the NARA and the Presidential Records Act.

WW

It doesn't matter what your OPINION is on this beagle9. You were not on the jury.
The people who were on the jury though heard enough convincing PROOF that The Orange Cat Turd King was guilty of what he was accused of, to find him liable in a court of law.

This denialism of the authority of the courts and the rule of law in America along with your attacks on the free and independent press are components of this move towards Fascism that MAGAt is all about.
Everytime you don't get what you want the response is always the same....

WHAAAH!

"Fake judge!"
"Fake hearing!"
"Fake investigation!"
"Fake charges!"
"Fake jury!"
"Fake election!"

"Fake news!"

It is getting so tedious it would almost be comical.....if it wasn't so dangerous for our democracy.

We don't have a democracy. Our founders wanted to avoid a democracy. We have a representative republic...and it is democrats that are dangerous to the nation.

It doesn't matter what your OPINION is on this beagle9. You were not on the jury.
The people who were on the jury though heard enough convincing PROOF that The Orange Cat Turd King was guilty of what he was accused of, to find him liable in a court of law.

This denialism of the authority of the courts and the rule of law in America along with your attacks on the free and independent press are components of this move towards Fascism that MAGAt is all about.

WHAAAH!

"Fake judge!"
"Fake hearing!"
"Fake investigation!"
"Fake charges!"
"Fake jury!"
"Fake election!"

"Fake news!"

It is getting so tedious it would almost be comical.....if it wasn't so dangerous for our democracy.
When the courts fail, and leftist fascism takes over, then we get exactly what we are getting right now.

STOP YOUR DAMNED LYING ALREADY.

YOU ALL JUST WANT YOUR WAY AT ANY COST, AND IF THAT MEANS DESTROYING THIS NATION BY WAY OF LEFTIST FASCISM, THEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SEEING.

WHAAAH!

"Fake judge!"
"Fake hearing!"
"Fake investigation!"
"Fake charges!"
"Fake jury!"
"Fake election!"

"Fake news!"

When the courts fail, and leftist fascism takes over, then we get exactly what we are getting right now.

STOP YOUR DAMNED LYING ALREADY.

YOU ALL JUST WANT YOUR WAY AT ANY COST, AND IF THAT MEANS DESTROYING THIS NATION BY WAY OF LEFTIST FASCISM, THEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SEEING.

We don't have a democracy. Our founders wanted to avoid a democracy. We have a representative republic...and it is democrats that are dangerous to the nation.

Hmmm.....
A link to a book review to back up your point.
Interesting.

if donny walks like a rapist, acts like a rapist, & runs like a.... LOL!!!! runs???? donny is too hampered with trans fat to be able to run.

anyhoo, you get the picture.

^^^View attachment 784539
I just don't believe a word you said, and I think the New York press is fulla prunes. All of this was nothing but a political hit that was egged on by the lying left-wing press who is supporting the communist deep state that is run by deep state Democrats, who gain a lot of money and power from opinions based on false narratives against one of the better New Yorkers who ever lived. It makes me feel sad for the good people of the city who've been smarmed, lied to, and told to go with the flow.

Last edited:
I just don't believe a word you said, and I think the New York press is fulla prunes. All of this was nothing but a political hit that was egged on by the lying left-wing press who is supporting the communist deep state that is run by deep state Democrats, who gain a lot of money and power from opinions based on false narratives against one of the better New Yorkers who ever lived. It makes me feel sad for the good people of the city who've been smarmed, lied to, and told to go with the flow.
JEEEZUS!
Cult much girl?
Nothing but deprogramming in a secure facility can help you now.

WHAAAH!

"Fake judge!"
"Fake hearing!"
"Fake investigation!"
"Fake charges!"
"Fake jury!"
"Fake election!"

"Fake news!"

You're driving wedges into the divisions your moranic leaders in the DNC sate their fantasies on against patriotic Republicans. You may not care for the outcome since you Democrats can dish it out, but you can't take it.

You're driving wedges into the divisions your moranic leaders in the DNC sate their fantasies on against patriotic Republicans. You may not care for the outcome since you Democrats can dish it out, but you can't take it.
J6 was a coup attempt. The instigator was trump. He will pay.

There are no such wedges for the vast majority of this nation. You only think there are because you actually believe the fake news you read. That's on you, not Democrats.

J6 was a coup attempt. The instigator was trump. He will pay.
I heard him tell his fellow Republicans to protest patriotically and peacefully. I was watching it on tv when it happened. My sympathies are with the American people, and I believe that there was quite a conspiracy to "get Trump" that included boxes of votes landing at precincts, and the boxes were full of votes for Democrats, and none for Republicans. If that wasn't sending up a smoke signal, it sure put a thumbs down when a basement hider collected fake votes after hundreds of precincts got similar boxes that were counted after hours when nobody was looking. The only coup attempt on January the sixth was Democrats demanding cancelation of the First Amendment for conservative Republicans who supported President Trump. The cowards who sent boxes of votes that all had the same handwriting on them decimated the Constitution on voting day, and Nancy Pelosi had her little jig all figured out as she lied her butt off against President Trump who didn't instigate any insurrection, and thank God, she isn't the House Speaker any more.

Forum List

Back