Trump Guilty!

NY did for all good Americans in all 50 states. Wonderful.
Nope. They are destroying the country. The rule of law is gone in New York. But, $34 million was raised in less than a day for Trump and 3 out of 10 never in the past donated to him before. Independents and minorities see this the way the South used to go after Blacks and Hispanics in the past.

Nope. They are destroying the country. The rule of law is gone in New York. But, $34 million was raised in less than a day for Trump and 3 out of 10 never in the past donated to him before. Independents and minorities see this the way the South used to go after Blacks and Hispanics in the past.
Wow, you can tell how desperate Trump is by how outrageous his lies get.

I don't think independents and minorities will be too keen on Trump when the N-word tape surfaces.

Our so called system of Justice says different. Ever heard of an appeal? What a fuckin moron.
He's a convict. Period. End of story.

Here you go:

butt-hurt-balm.jpg

That's good. He needs the money for his next 3 indictments.

The MAGA cult needs to ask themselves one question. DO I WANT A FELON AS MY PRESIDENT?
Do I want a man who did a great job as President who was railroaded by far left liberals in New York City to be my President instead of the brain dead, completely corrupt and totally incompetent President we have now? Is that a trick question? OF COURSE I WANT TRUMP AS MY PRESIDENT! Why the hell would you want another four years of the dumpster fire that IS the Biden Administration?

Wow, you can tell how desperate Trump is by how outrageous his lies get.

I don't think independents and minorities will be too keen on Trump when the N-word tape surfaces.

Nah, that's likely a bullshit claim. This is Trump's third election. If there really was such a tape, it would have surfaced long ago.

Oh you mean the ones that the statute had long run out on, but then viola you crooked Dems (if the shoe fits),found some kind of bull shite hole to bring these things back up (hoping the people wouldn't say "hey wait a dam minute here"), how is any of this relevant now, and especially in the middle of an election season ?

the statue was paused whist donny was POTUS, because a sitting prez cannot be charged with a crime. why do you think yer chosen one is so freakin' desperate to get the keys back to the whitehouse? why do you think he wants the SC whores to rule in his favor re: immunity?

Nah, that's likely a bullshit claim. This is Trump's third election. If there really was such a tape, it would have surfaced long ago.
Except the guy's 20 year NDA just expired and he testified Trump said it.

Now, maybe the tape is in a vault in the producers office. Or maybe it was destroyed.

I have no doubt it was said.

the statue was paused whist donny was POTUS, because a sitting prez cannot be charged with a crime. why do you think yer chosen one is so freakin' desperate to get the keys back to the whitehouse? why do you think he wants the SC whores to rule in his favor re: immunity?
With all due respect, Playtime...that statute was "paused" until the trial would come during Trump's campaign and then coordinated with other liberal prosecutors to both force Trump to pay millions in legal fees but also spend months tied up in court on charges that have never been levied against anyone else!

Do I want a man who did a great job as President who was railroaded by far left liberals in New York City to be my President instead of the brain dead, completely corrupt and totally incompetent President we have now? Is that a trick question? OF COURSE I WANT TRUMP AS MY PRESIDENT! Why the hell would you want another four years of the dumpster fire that IS the Biden Administration?
This is the weirdest thing. I cannot understand this desire to see a complete and utter LOSER return.

Rapist Donald is a total loser. He's a disgrace.

Convict Donald's highest approval rating was 49 percent. That's the lowest high point since such measures have been taken.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

Trump lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with disinfectant.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser bitch boi. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from cancer kids. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud. Election fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

Trump has lost over 60 court cases since 2020. Including the recent multiple-felony conviction. Loser, loser, loser, loser, ad infinitum.

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this LOSER.

This is the weirdest thing. I cannot understand this desire to see a complete and utter LOSER return.

Rapist Donald is a total loser. He's a disgrace.

Convict Donald's highest approval rating was 49 percent. That's the lowest high point since such measures have been taken.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

Trump lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with disinfectant.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser bitch boi. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from cancer kids. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud. Election fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

Trump has lost over 60 court cases since 2020. Including the recent multiple-felony conviction. Loser, loser, loser, loser, ad infinitum.

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this LOSER.
That is because you are a Moron. All morons vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back