Trump has complained about America all his life

i don't care what white people say.....what do black people say as to why they were crushed by the lessors?...did all that intellect just die out?...why did they let it happen?...

White people are not the only ones who wrote history. Go study history, not the halfstory whites have revised.
in other words you have no clue....got it....

I know why. You need to study and learn why. Seems that you are too lazy and shiftless to do so.
i asked you....and since you aint talking you dont know why yourself....thats called being a phony....

I know why. You go learn why.
Then explain why the only cities with actual buildings and a almost civilized government was only made by non African people in Africa? While it is obvious skin color is not a impairment to intelligence culture is. African culture seems to have a hard time evolving in to a civilized society. Christ look at south Africa now. Western culture wasn't stole from Africa. They need to emulate western culture there

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

White people are not the only ones who wrote history. Go study history, not the halfstory whites have revised.

I know why. You need to study and learn why. Seems that you are too lazy and shiftless to do so.
i asked you....and since you aint talking you dont know why yourself....thats called being a phony....

He's telling you the truth, and you're being obtuse. Every day, I read about women who helped shape and form the world, and whose names I have never heard in my life. That's because it's HIS-TORY. It's written by white men to recount their stories, and how they shaped the world. Those who rule, get to shape the narrative.

Last week I learned that there were 4 female leaders in WWII, who were very high in the allied chain of command, and commanded resistance units of the French underground. Actual female combat heros from WWII!!! I have been a student of WWII since I was a teenagers, and have read most major books on the subject, including all of William Manchester's books on Churchill and WWII, and not once did I ever hear of these women. I'm now reading a book about them. HERSTORY is needed.

We need to look at the world through something other than a white male lens, because it's very distorted, and it ignores the contributions and accomplishments of people who aren't white males.
that has nothing to do with what i was asking....he and other blacks have said the black man taught the people Europe just about everything they know....that says they were smarter than everyone else...so i was asking...what the hell happened?..what happened to all that intellect,did it just disappear?...why did the more advanced Africans let everyone walk all over them?..they should have been able to beat back any kind of invasions by those "primitive" people...now answer that because I am 2 doesnt have a clue as to what happened,maybe you can tell me....

Go learn and find out. I've posted many things that show what happened. Those like you refuse to accept the evidence. I know what happened and if you want to send me a check, then I'll do the work and show you all the information you need to know. You can save yourself my billable time, which is $40 per hour, by doing your own research. I'm not wasting any more time showing whites like you documented fact you will choose not to believe. So you go do the research and learn for yourself.

They voted for him because of racism. He got 3 million less votes than Hillary. He's president because of a fluke.
everything is racism to you....you must be one miserable motherfucker...

Knowledge of truth does not make one miserable. Your choice to deny racism means you have to lie to yourself. When you have to do this, you are living in misery.
going by your posts you are a miserable fuck...enjoy your self created misery...

Wrong. I'm quite happy and I enjoy busting your racist asses.
i have asked you this 3 times already and your answer was the same each time,no comment....prove i am a racist....or will this be no comment no 4?...

Look at what you have been doing. Then ask yourself do you ask white people the same questions. You don't because you automatically believe in white superiority.

Then explain why the only cities with actual buildings and a almost civilized government was only made by non African people in Africa? While it is obvious skin color is not a impairment to intelligence culture is. African culture seems to have a hard time evolving in to a civilized society. Christ look at south Africa now. Western culture wasn't stole from Africa. They need to emulate western culture there

I don't explain things that are not true. Western culture created the current problems in South Africa.

He's telling you the truth, and you're being obtuse. Every day, I read about women who helped shape and form the world, and whose names I have never heard in my life. That's because it's HIS-TORY. It's written by white men to recount their stories, and how they shaped the world. Those who rule, get to shape the narrative.

Last week I learned that there were 4 female leaders in WWII, who were very high in the allied chain of command, and commanded resistance units of the French underground. Actual female combat heros from WWII!!! I have been a student of WWII since I was a teenagers, and have read most major books on the subject, including all of William Manchester's books on Churchill and WWII, and not once did I ever hear of these women. I'm now reading a book about them. HERSTORY is needed.

We need to look at the world through something other than a white male lens, because it's very distorted, and it ignores the contributions and accomplishments of people who aren't white males.
that has nothing to do with what i was asking....he and other blacks have said the black man taught the people Europe just about everything they know....that says they were smarter than everyone else...so i was asking...what the hell happened?..what happened to all that intellect,did it just disappear?...why did the more advanced Africans let everyone walk all over them?..they should have been able to beat back any kind of invasions by those "primitive" people...now answer that because I am 2 doesnt have a clue as to what happened,maybe you can tell me....

Go learn and find out. I've posted many things that show what happened. Those like you refuse to accept the evidence. I know what happened and if you want to send me a check, then I'll do the work and show you all the information you need to know. You can save yourself my billable time, which is $40 per hour, by doing your own research. I'm not wasting any more time showing whites like you documented fact you will choose not to believe. So you go do the research and learn for yourself.
i have black moors blood running through me dipshit....my grandmothers 2 brothers were so dark they hung with blacks........ i have been in many threads with you and i have never seen those posts... if you posted it before throw me the link.....otherwise i will continue to think you are all talk...

everything is racism to you....you must be one miserable motherfucker...

Knowledge of truth does not make one miserable. Your choice to deny racism means you have to lie to yourself. When you have to do this, you are living in misery.
going by your posts you are a miserable fuck...enjoy your self created misery...

Wrong. I'm quite happy and I enjoy busting your racist asses.
i have asked you this 3 times already and your answer was the same each time,no comment....prove i am a racist....or will this be no comment no 4?...

Look at what you have been doing. Then ask yourself do you ask white people the same questions. You don't because you automatically believe in white superiority.
wow that really proved im a racist....once again more bullshit from a bullshitter...

I agree with you. The contributions women made have been greatly ignored, especially the French women who were complete badasses in combat.

Much of that history was written at a time when having women in combat was considered "immoral" (whatever the fuck that means).

I have no problem viewing history from all different perspectives. In fact, as a Southerner with ancestors who were conscripted into the confederate army, I too have been irritated with the dominate Northern perspective. Historical facts do not change, but what they mean to Southern folks differs from what they mean to Northern folks.

I was VERY pleased to FINALLY see a movie about my wife's direct ancestor, Newton Knight. Finally, we got an historical perspective of the South that was not archetypal evil and archetypal racist.

But to the point, we can review history from many different perspectives, and doing so does not require us to throw away the constitution or right every perceived wrong.

thank God we have a president who talks openly about race!

we had a black president who didn't!

sure you do....you would make a shitty teacher if thats your answer to everything....i will wait for a real black person to post and ask them...

Since it's not my answer to everything , you are wrong. And look, I'm close to 60 years old, that...."I will wait for a real black person to post and ask them"' is not going to make me do your research for you.

Last edited:

I agree with you. The contributions women made have been greatly ignored, especially the French women who were complete badasses in combat.

Much of that history was written at a time when having women in combat was considered "immoral" (whatever the fuck that means).

I have no problem viewing history from all different perspectives. In fact, as a Southerner with ancestors who were conscripted into the confederate army, I too have been irritated with the dominate Northern perspective. Historical facts do not change, but what they mean to Southern folks differs from what they mean to Northern folks.

I was VERY pleased to FINALLY see a movie about my wife's direct ancestor, Newton Knight. Finally, we got an historical perspective of the South that was not archetypal evil and archetypal racist.

But to the point, we can review history from many different perspectives, and doing so does not require us to throw away the constitution or right every perceived wrong.

It does require us to right real wrongs instead of pretending they are perceived. And in some cases it may require amending the constitution such as in the case of the ERA.

Last edited:

We had a black president who could not talk honestly about race because whites would have been severely asshurt and one of them would have done something crazy. And this president is not talking openly about race, he's spewing racist opinion. Last, blacks are not the only ones responsible to do something about race. Whites created the problem, whites are the primary people responsible for ending it.

Amen!
still clueless?...

It is not up to us to spoon feed you the history of people who aren't white or male since the dawn of time. It is on YOU to go out and broaden your own horizons, and look at other points of view. This is something that intellectually curious people do. They look outside their own worlds, and try to consider how other people see things. They listen to other points of view without mocking, denigrating, or getting defensive.

You don't do any of this. You don't even accept that there COULD be a different point of view. When I hear something that challenges my point of view, I look into it. The reasons for it. You demand we give it you. Why do the people you will never respect always have to grovel to white males to have them consider us for once?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We had a black president who could not talk honestly about race because whites would have been severely asshurt and one of them would have done something crazy. And this president is not talking openly about race, he's spewing racist opinion. Last, blacks are not the only ones responsible to do something about race. Whites created the problem, whites are the primary people responsible for ending it.

you should start a non profit and call it ,,BACK TO AFRICA,,, to help all those oppressed blacks to get back to the country they love,,,

just have to be careful and not let the muslims put you back into slavery like the 30 million they currently have,,,,

What happens? From the earliest days of the African presence in the United States, blacks have contributed to the fiber of American culture, ranging from useful inventions to innovative musical interludes, and beyond. Blacks have served and died in defense of their adopted homeland. The individuals that make up the whole of the black population, have offered up their talents to forward the cause of peace and prosperity in America. The white man's invasion into Africa and America took all the resources. Blacks contributions to this country is never mentioned in history or elsewhere. And you think the European's are smarter? LMFAO
Do your research on the contributions Africa made to European civilization. Iowa Republican representative Steve King, with his white supremacist mentality, made an ignorant claim that white people have made more contributions to western civilization than other “sub-groups.” He stated, “I’d ask you to go back to your history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you’re talking about, where did any other sub-group of people contribute more to civilization?” I continue to be in awe of the ignorance that many with his mindset spew from their mouths. It is that superior complex or sub human whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The Boers settled in South Africa in 1652, and basically subjugated, discrimated against and imprisoned the black population there for the next 350 years, practicing the most extreme form of racial discimination in the world, outside of the USA. Similar to how the white Americans treated native Americans, except that I don't think the American natives were forced to remain on the reservations, only to assimilate to the white culture if they left the reservation.

Notice that the two populations which have the largest percentages of poor black people in their midst, are the USA and South Africa. The two nations which segregated black people, gave them inferior educations, brutally corrupt policing, systemically denied them opportunities.

Coincidence? I think not.

Unlike those shithead Commie and Muslim assholes Trump is working to make this country great again. The hate mongering Libtard shitheads are working to destroy it.

Big difference.

you should start a non profit and call it ,,BACK TO AFRICA,,, to help all those oppressed blacks to get back to the country they love,,,

just have to be careful and not let the muslims put you back into slavery like the 30 million they currently have,,,,

When you start that non profit called BACK TO EUROPE … I'll think about. And when you go back, be careful and not let the nobility make you a serf and enslave you

No, the African tribal elders created the problem by selling their slaves to slavers who'd send them to our cotton fields. Whites gave 660,000 of our sons to end slavery in the Civil War. We've spent $22T on welfare to float blacks too lazy to work. The problem is commiecrats have given blacks license to bitch and moan about not getting enough while we know blacks have been given way too fucking much and it's coming to an end. Shove your own racism up your ass, punk.

Unlike those shithead Commie and Muslim assholes Trump is working to make this country great again. The hate mongering Libtard shitheads are working to destroy it.

Big difference.

You say that because you think Trump is making America white again.

No, the African tribal elders created the problem by selling their slaves to slavers who'd send them to our cotton fields. Whites gave 660,000 of our sons to end slavery in the Civil War. We've spent $22T on welfare to float blacks too lazy to work. The problem is commiecrats have given blacks license to bitch and moan about not getting enough while we know blacks have been given way too fucking much and it's coming to an end. Shove your own racism up your ass, punk.

That's not how it happened . Nothing you said here is correct.

Forum List

Back