Trump Has The Edge Because...

search.jpg

The shadows of a new American fascism: Why our surging xenophobia could have some very dangerous consequences
Trump is calling for a Muslim database. Congress is passing anti-refugee legislation. What is going on in here?

The MSNBC reporter asked him why Muslims databases would be different than having Jews register in Nazi Germany. He replied, “You tell me.”

So, the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for president has once more upped the ante on the xenophobia that’s been sweeping through the right wing for some time. Mexicans, Muslims, it all the same. Gotta build that wall, track them, deport them, keep ’em out.
Trump is not calling for a "muslim database". That's a lie advanced by the left out of desperation as they see their communist progress over the last 8 years about to be reversed under a Trump presidency.
What would be wrong with a Muslim Database?
Nothing, but Trump wasn't calling for one.

Nothing??> So you're a Nazi too!
The shadows of a new American fascism: Why our surging xenophobia could have some very dangerous consequences
Trump is calling for a Muslim database. Congress is passing anti-refugee legislation. What is going on in here?

The MSNBC reporter asked him why Muslims databases would be different than having Jews register in Nazi Germany. He replied, “You tell me.”

So, the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for president has once more upped the ante on the xenophobia that’s been sweeping through the right wing for some time. Mexicans, Muslims, it all the same. Gotta build that wall, track them, deport them, keep ’em out.
Trump is not calling for a "muslim database". That's a lie advanced by the left out of desperation as they see their communist progress over the last 8 years about to be reversed under a Trump presidency.

Horseshit! He said it! Do you even understand what Communism is?
No he didn't, you lying sack of shit. The reporter suggested it. Trump never said anything about ALL muslims, he was talking about the Syrian refugees. This shit is why you assholes are gonna lose the presidency, people are wise to your underhanded tactics.

Horseshit...you are the lying sack of shit:

The first reference to a database came in a Trump interview with Yahoo News published Thursday. When asked about requiring Muslims to register in a database or carry a form of special identification noting their religion, Trump said, "We're going to have to look at a lot of things very closely."

Trump was pressed on the idea of a registry by an NBC News reporter Thursday evening while the candidate campaigned in Iowa. Asked if there should be a database system for tracking Muslims in the United States, Trump said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." The reporter asked if that was something Trump would put in place as president. Trump replied: "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely." Carson Would Support Monitoring of 'Anti-American' Groups

So what if he didn't use those words himself? HE AGREED . Can anyone be so fucking stupid as to no see what he supports?
First you jumped up and down screaming "He said it, he said it"! Now it's "Well maybe he didn't actually say it but he supports it". I'll just wait until you finally admit it was the reporter who said it, but thanks for the entertainment. I love watching liberal assholes like you have meltdowns. :lol:

No he didn't, you lying sack of shit. The reporter suggested it. Trump never said anything about ALL muslims, he was talking about the Syrian refugees. This shit is why you assholes are gonna lose the presidency, people are wise to your underhanded tactics.

The first reference to a database came in a Trump interview with Yahoo News published Thursday. When asked about requiring Muslims to register in a database or carry a form of special identification noting their religion, Trump said, "We're going to have to look at a lot of things very closely."

Trump was pressed on the idea of a registry by an NBC News reporter Thursday evening while the candidate campaigned in Iowa. Asked if there should be a database system for tracking Muslims in the United States, Trump said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." The reporter asked if that was something Trump would put in place as president. Trump replied: "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely." Carson Would Support Monitoring of 'Anti-American' Groups

So what if he didn't use those words himself? HE AGREED . Can anyone be so fucking stupid as to no see what he supports?
First you jumped up and down screaming "He said it, he said it"! Now it's "Well maybe he didn't actually say it but he supports it". I'll just wait until you finally admit it was the reporter who said it, but thanks for the entertainment. I love watching liberal assholes like you have meltdowns. :lol:

You know what the ass hole stands for but you either refuse to admit it or tacitly agree. Despicable!

You know what the ass hole stands for but you either refuse to admit it or tacitly agree. Despicable!

So you know what he stands for even though he never claims what you claim he said?

Do you understand how stupid you sound?

So you know what he stands for even though he never claims what you claim he said?

Donald Trump’s Call for Muslim Registry Denounced by Democrats
Updated, 1:25 p.m. | NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump’s remarks Thursday that he would “absolutely” institute mandatory registration of Muslims drew broad condemnation from Democrats Friday and several of his Republican rivals even as some candidates have moved further to the right on national security in the wake of the Paris terror attacks.

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,” until he stopped responding to the question.

In other words he doesn't know or can't explain how what he wants to do is different from what the Nazis did. Now who looks stupid ???:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Donald Trump’s Call for Muslim Registry Denounced by Democrats
Updated, 1:25 p.m. | NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump’s remarks Thursday that he would “absolutely” institute mandatory registration of Muslims drew broad condemnation from Democrats Friday and several of his Republican rivals even as some candidates have moved further to the right on national security in the wake of the Paris terror attacks.

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,” until he stopped responding to the question.

In other words he doesn't know or can't explain how what he wants to do is different from what the Nazis did. Now who looks stupid ???:alcoholic::alcoholic:

No, he simply has no interest in talking to sleazy reporters who are obviously trying to bait him.

Everyone knows Trump is a left wing plant who funded Hillary's 2008 presidential campaign. He will drop out and run as Hillary's VP.

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

...you heard it here first....

Everyone knows Trump is a left wing plant who funded Hillary's 2008 presidential campaign. He will drop out and run as Hillary's VP.

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

No way. I've actually posted a link to that conspiracy theory before! :D I don't know how true that is though. He's a super douchebag, so who knows what he's up to?

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

No way. I've actually posted a link to that conspiracy theory before! :D I don't know how true that is though. He's a super douchebag, so who knows what he's up to?

Some other conspiracy theorist stole my conspiracy? That's not fair. I demand conspiracy Justice!

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

Some other conspiracy theorist stole my conspiracy? That's not fair. I demand conspiracy Justice!

Must have been the aliens. :D

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

Must have been the aliens. :D

The illegal ones from Kenya?

HILLARY/TRUMP 2016!

Or he is an establishment Republican plant to make Rubio look sane and moderate.

His ego is to big for that. Only a Democrat could pull that off.

A few loud white racist morons are supporting him...?
A few? He's gotten over 40% of Republicans the last time I've seen a poll.

How many are Asian, black, Hispanic, or female?
Why aren’t GOP women turning their backs on Donald Trump?
Why aren’t GOP women turning their backs on Donald Trump?

So why are so many GOP women still standing with Trump?
Several women who donated to Trump’s campaign told msnbc that they aren’t bothered by Trump’s remarks about women.

“I like that he’s not politically correct,” said Michelle Letner, a 48-year-old commercial cleaner from Medina, Ohio, who donated $225 to Team Trump. On the derogatory names Kelly brought up during the debate, Letner—who said she’s never donated to a candidate in the past – said, “I have no problem with a man being a man. I like him because he’s real. He’s saying it like it is. If you want to be treated like a lady, act like a lady.”

Susan Speros, the CEO of a business technology company in Savannah, Georgia, who donated $500 to the campaign, said she too wasn’t concerned with Trump’s remarks. “Everyone needs to take their offended hats off and needs to worry about what’s happening in this country,” like the economy and national security, she said. “I think Trump is a smart man and what he doesn’t know, he’ll surround himself with smart people and he’ll get the job done.”
that's pmsnbc

A new CNN/ORC poll shows that Trump has increased his lead among Republican women, boosting his share to 33% of women voters, up from 20% a month ago.
Donald Trump's nonexistent problem with GOP women - CNNPolitics.com

33% of the vote with what, 7 or 9 competing for those votes? That's pretty good.

Meet The Mexican-Americans Who Are Backing Donald Trump In New Hampshire

Rodriguez, who is of Mexican heritage, stood out among the sea of hundreds of almost entirely white faces who came out to see Trump on a brilliant summer day in the bucolic Lakes Region, which cuts through the middle of the first-in-the-nation primary state.

But like just about everyone else who was there, she hung on Trump's every word.

"I like that he's not afraid to speak the truth," Rodriguez told The Huffington Post. "I came here today because I wanted to hear him speak unedited by the media."

Rodriguez said that she likes that Trump is "not a politician." And her hard-line position on immigration is generally attuned to his: she believes the U.S. government should entirely seal off the border with Mexico "for a while."

"With his stance on border issues, I'm in total agreement," she said. "I feel that if anyone has the right intentions in entering our country, they're not afraid to go through the right channels."

Standing beside his mother, Rodriguez's son -- 39-year-old Alex Chapa of Manchester, New Hampshire -- nodded his head in agreement. "American Hispanics don't want all the illegals taking our tax money for free rights," he said.

As if to add emphasis to his comments, Chapa added, "We're Mexican and we're saying this!"

Chapa said that his grandparents on his father's side were born in Mexico and immigrated to the United States legally in the 1940s.

Meet The Mexican-Americans Who Are Backing Donald Trump In New Hampshire

Donald Trump ‘Trounces’ Jeb Bush with Florida Hispanic Voters

Donald Trump 'Trounces' Jeb Bush with Florida Hispanic Voters - Breitbart

actually trounces Bush among Hispanic voters, 37 percent to 29 percent, according to a September Public Policy Polling survey.

In addition, Trump even topped Rubio by one percentage point among Latino voters, making him the GOP candidate with the highest Latino favorability numbers in the heavily Hispanic state.

What the media doesn’t understand is that Hispanics are people, actual human beings, not symbols. No one respects being pandered to. Republican voters respect strength and honesty. You might not agree with everything Trump says, but he doesn’t pull any punches and he projects strength and confidence.

Among all Florida GOP voters, according the Real Clear Politics poll of polls, Trump is up +11% with 26% support. In second place, Rubio and Bush sit at just 14%.

Many Hispanics agree with Donald Trump on enforcing the border

Many Hispanics agree with Donald Trump on enforcing the border

A recent poll by SurveyUSA shows that Trump commands the support of 31 percent of Hispanics. That's not only a higher share than Mitt Romney received in 2012 — it's more than Republican George H.W. Bush received in 1988 when he won the general election.

Most Hispanics aren't single-issue voters when it comes to immigration. A recent Gallup poll found that among registered Latino voters, 67 percent are at least willing to support a candidate who doesn't share their views on immigration. And 18 percent don't consider the issue important at all.

Donald Trump Has Black Supporters

Last week, Survey USA released an eye-catching poll showing how Donald Trump would fare in head-to-head matchups against potential Democratic nominees Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and Al Gore. The most shocking result was not that he beat all four of the candidates. What made everyone’s jaw hit the floor is that he received more than 20 percent support among African-American voters in every matchup.

why isn’t Ben Carson, the only African-American presidential candidate—who according to a recent Monmouth poll is tied with Trump in Iowa with 23 percent, receiving a similar level of support among African-American voters?

The GOP rarely presents candidates who appeal to African Americans. Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, when he only won 6 percent of the African-American vote and was consistently called out of touch and aloof, speaks to the significance of this problem.
Trump has more Black support that Mitt Romney had.
Donald Trump Has Black Supporters (Really)

Illegal immigration is resonating with black Americans because Trump’s saying that the kind of jobs that these people are taking are maybe the ones that black Americans would have gotten,” said Scoggins.

Forum List

Back