Trump Has The Edge Because...

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?
Hillary will win with 350 EV, the dems take the Senate and maybe even the House. Taxes are raised on the very rich because they can be, spending increases and we have single payer.
You just keep telling yourself that. :lol:
It's a nightmare.

Not pissed off at all.....I'm enjoying the freak show and savoring the thought of his making it to the general election where he will be trounced:
Bullshit. You're pissed off and you're scared shitless. Your posts clearly reflect that.
So you think that you can get into my head and know what I'm thinking and feeling? Just another sign that, like Trump, you're delusional .

Not pissed off at all.....I'm enjoying the freak show and savoring the thought of his making it to the general election where he will be trounced:
Bullshit. You're pissed off and you're scared shitless. Your posts clearly reflect that.
So you think that you can get into my head and know what I'm thinking and feeling? Just another sign that, like Trump, you're delusional .
It's pretty obvious, dude. You're freaking out.

:bsflag::bsflag::dance::dance::dance::cheeky-smiley-018:

Trump spokesperson’s horrific defense of immigration ban: ‘So what? They’re Muslim’

Larry Wilmore on ‘asshole’ Donald Trump: ‘If Cheney’s against you — you’re really out there’

Donald Trump’s bigotry revives fears of Sinclair Lewis’ 1935 novel ‘It Can’t Happen Here’

CXFPX7lWMAQZluH.jpg

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?
He does have the edge.... among uneducated bitter white christians, but they are not the majority anymore, there aren't enough of them and they live in flyover country, the big electoral states aren't the hee haw flyover hick states

We'll see when he has to start spending serious money.

He's been getting a free ride from the networks since he's a ratings machine. But when the campaign starts for real, will he buy air time to counter the barrage of attack ads that are coming or hire the infrastructure needed to run a national campaign? A national campaign costs nearly $1 billion. Will he really spend that type of money, or even half that?

Trump doesn't have $10 billion. Most of that is what he thinks his brand is worth which he can't monetize. His liquid net worth is much, much less.
I saw it estimated at $4 billion, though much of it is not liquid. He isn't spending a lot of money. He's getting tons of free advertising and has a very small staff.

Forum List

Back