Trump Has The Edge Because...

CXZqF39UAAATgQZ.jpg

Donald J Trump has the plan to demolish our national debt, reign in spending, & lower taxes while energizing the economy!

we're gonna bring our jobs back, we're gonna strengthen our military, we're gonna take care of our vets.

trump will knock out obama's executive orders so fast your head will spin!

we're gonna bring our jobs back, we're gonna strengthen our military, we're gonna take care of our vets.

All very nice promises. Now, HOW is he going to manage to do these things is what I'm concerned with.
Are you equally concerned about Hillary keeping any of her promises?

All very nice promises. Now, HOW is he going to manage to do these things is what I'm concerned with.
Are you equally concerned about Hillary keeping any of her promises?

I thought this thread was about Donald Trump and his campaign promises and how he has the edge? Well, he had better have some strategies too.

I'm tired of candidates making empty promises. If you are going to tell me you are going to do something, then tell me how. I want to hear the game plan and not just a bunch of empty campaign promises that don't mean anything.

He makes $400 million a year. He'll still be a billionaire regardless of how much he spends on this campaign.

The question is how much of his own money he is willing to spend?

I don't know the answer to that question.

He hasn't spent much thus far.

I do know that when I talk to monied people in New York, there are doubts that he is willing to spend that much. He might not think spending $200 million is worth it.

But again, I don't know.
What could be worth more than becoming leader of the free world? He's risked way more than that for way less in his life.

He makes $400 million a year. He'll still be a billionaire regardless of how much he spends on this campaign.

The question is how much of his own money he is willing to spend?

I don't know the answer to that question.

He hasn't spent much thus far.

I do know that when I talk to monied people in New York, there are doubts that he is willing to spend that much. He might not think spending $200 million is worth it.

But again, I don't know.
What could be worth more than becoming leader of the free world? He's risked way more than that for way less in his life.

Like battling wind mills off the coast of Scotland? Sounds familiar.

I don't know it you're concerned about vets or not but if you are, Trump could start by reversing this crap.
Obama Cuts 2.6 Billion From Veterans While Allocating 4.5 Billion To Syrian Migrants Moving To America -

I don't know it you're concerned about vets or not but if you are, Trump could start by reversing this crap.
Obama Cuts 2.6 Billion From Veterans While Allocating 4.5 Billion To Syrian Migrants Moving To America -

I don't like Obama either, just FYI. I agree that we need to start taking care of and worrying about our own people.

I don't like Obama either, just FYI. I agree that we need to start taking care of and worrying about our own people.

Interesting article. Bizarre paragraph structure. Allow me to demonstrate.

After discussing the possibility of closing some of the VA hospitals, Congress passed an emergency spending bill worth $3.5 billion. [on a completely different topic totally unrelated] Josh Earnest, White House spokesman, said that the United States has committed to spend $4.5 billion in order to help rebuild Syria while also addressing the refugee camps scattered throughout Europe. $419 million will be designated for humanitarian aid assisting with Syrian refugees. The money is coming from the United States Agency for International Development which means that Congress will not get the chance to deny the funding.

Maybe Congress should get it's shit together and fund the VA.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?

You don't if Trump is willing to spend millions of his own money to stay in this race. He may be much more prudent with his own money than what you think he is. If he loses Iowa or New Hampshire and see's competition on his heels, he may just drop out of this race.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?

You don't if Trump is willing to spend millions of his own money to stay in this race. He may be much more prudent with his own money than what you think he is. If he loses Iowa or New Hampshire and see's competition on his heels, he may just drop out of this race.
We'll see, won't we?

Forum List

Back