Trump has the worst negatives of just about any candidate in modern history.

Trump can overcome his negatives, Hillary cannot overcome hers. Therefore, Trump will be the next president.

How do you figure Trump can overcome his negatives? His biggest negative is himself.

Furthermore, his second biggest negative is that the GOP would rather run Donald Duck than Donald Trump. How's he planning to overcome THAT? So far, he's doing a craptastic job of it.

if the RNC ignores the votes of the people in the primaries, they will ensure the worst possible outcome---HRC as president, and they will destroy the GOP. They may actually be that stupid. We shall see.
yes red Ryan is your only hope and he has one foot out the door already Better give him a deal he can't refuse or you're gonna get hillary for 8 years

Trump can overcome his negatives, Hillary cannot overcome hers. Therefore, Trump will be the next president.

How do you figure Trump can overcome his negatives? His biggest negative is himself.

Furthermore, his second biggest negative is that the GOP would rather run Donald Duck than Donald Trump. How's he planning to overcome THAT? So far, he's doing a craptastic job of it.

if the RNC ignores the votes of the people in the primaries, they will ensure the worst possible outcome---HRC as president, and they will destroy the GOP. They may actually be that stupid. We shall see.
yes red Ryan is your only hope and he has one foot out the door already Better give him a deal he can't refuse or you're gonna get hillary for 8 years
What are you trying to do? No one takes you seriously and no one here can control what the GOP does even if they did. Why are you so worried?

Hillary wont live for another 8 years, she has serious medical conditions including brain issues and the onset of dementia.

her own staff has said that she gets confused easily and that they have to remind her about what to say in her speeches. the "unborn person is not a person" gaffe is a good example of her mental issues.

What are you trying to do? No one takes you seriously and no one here can control what the GOP does even if they did. Why are you so worried?
WHAT?? me worry ? Don't give a damn about the circular firing squad repubs have made for themselves and too bad you don't take me seriously ,,,,,,,,you might learn something

You, Correll, above, have just described yourself, hypocrite.

You are the proof by assertion queen, Vigilante being the king, and Redfish the joker.

You keep saying that something is so with no evidence.

Fact: about slightly less than 40% of Pubs (21% of the electorate), want Trump.

Fact: no documented evidence exists that there is any ground swell for Trump from Dems, centrists, progressives, liberals, or Martians.

Fact: you know that a majority of GOP have not voted for Trump.

Fact: many, including some on this Board, self-identified Republicans from mainstream to leadership say they will not vote for Trump; they have said so repeatedly.

Fact: overwhelming majorities of women, Hispanics, blacks, millennials, etc., have a negative image of Trump.

Conclusion: Trump will sweep all before him. Now there is a proof of assertion without any demonstrable evidence other than about 8% of the total electorate have voted for Trump.

Second Conclusion: You are laughable.

so the primary votes so far mean nothing? you are a joke.
Redfish is the Proof of False Statement Fallacy queen. I never said such a thing.
that was clearly your implication, dipshit. The dems are already dumping on their voters via the super delegate fiasco.
You continue as the Proof of Statement Fallacy queen. I implied nothing that you suggest. If you don't get 1237 delegates, your guy is not guaranteed the nomination. Cruz is not guaranteed the nomination.

Hillary wont live for another 8 years, she has serious medical conditions including brain issues and the onset of dementia.

her own staff has said that she gets confused easily and that they have to remind her about what to say in her speeches. the "unborn person is not a person" gaffe is a good example of her mental issues.
and with all that she'd be 4x the president the ah gwb was

Redfish is projecting his serious medical issues with brain tremors and dementia onto Hillary.

If we run Trump or Cruz or together, the Dems will change America forever.

WHAT?? me worry ? Don't give a damn about the circular firing squad repubs have made for themselves and too bad you don't take me seriously ,,,,,,,,you might learn something
Of course you're worried. You aren't fooling anyone.

Of course you're worried. You aren't fooling anyone.
wrong iceman I'm going to do well no matter who is president no worries at all.. ,,,,I'm a democrat because I want my kids to grow up in a better world than repubs can give us

I love your made up quotes. They're always a hoot.

I'm a rootin for ya. Come on RNC, ignore those primary voters. Split that party. Destroy destroy destroy. LMAO.

You republicans derserve everything you are getting. You have worked for disunity. You have worked for discord. You all embraced hatefullness. You have told all about how screwed up and worthless republican politicians are.

And I'll be damned if it wasnt true.
You do reap what you've sown.

Does anyone realize how stupid this is? To claim everyone and their mother hates him and yet the numbers in the states he wins completely fly in the face of this fairy tale so many are spinning.

Not really. The number of people who vote in the primaries is relatively small. The number of Republicans who vote in the primaries is even smaller. At best, Trump is getting the vote of approximately 12% of the electorate. It's nowhere near enough of the general public to get him the presidency.

I'm a rootin for ya. Come on RNC, ignore those primary voters. Split that party. Destroy destroy destroy. LMAO.

You republicans derserve everything you are getting. You have worked for disunity. You have worked for discord. You all embraced hatefullness. You have told all about how screwed up and worthless republican politicians are.

And I'll be damned if it wasnt true.
You do reap what you've sown.
wilbur think they might get the speaker of the house to run.....he at least stands a chance at unifying them and a chance to beat hill

Bolded words do not change that you are a minority of the party, and the majority of the party disagrees with you and Trump.
uh, yeah, that's why he has won most of the primaries by wide margins. you need to put down the gonja pipe.
His victories do not add up to a majority of the voters. Get to the convention. You will find that out.

Look dude, we all know that you don't like Trump, but you are not going to change anyone's mind who does. Attacking him only helps him, his numbers go up after each new attack. So keep it up.

If the RNC decides to screw itself again, then so be it. if they choose to ignore the votes of the people in the primaries then they will get the worst possible president, HRC.

His numbers have been going down after his horrible week in Wisconsin.

What is more important to you, bashing Trump or keeping Hillary out of office?

your priorities are really fucked up.
Trump is as bad as Hillary.

uh, yeah, that's why he has won most of the primaries by wide margins. you need to put down the gonja pipe.
His victories do not add up to a majority of the voters. Get to the convention. You will find that out.

Look dude, we all know that you don't like Trump, but you are not going to change anyone's mind who does. Attacking him only helps him, his numbers go up after each new attack. So keep it up.

If the RNC decides to screw itself again, then so be it. if they choose to ignore the votes of the people in the primaries then they will get the worst possible president, HRC.

His numbers have been going down after his horrible week in Wisconsin.

What is more important to you, bashing Trump or keeping Hillary out of office?

your priorities are really fucked up.
Trump is as bad as Hillary.
much worse trump doesn't know shit from shinola

The Dems will hold together, regardless of who gets the nomination. To think any democrat is going to sit down when they can get up to three SCOTUS appointments is senseless thinking. That's what pisses me off about the GOP. Too many are ready to throw all of that away in a hissy fit if they don't get Donald.

In effect the Establishment is telling us Trump supporters that they hold us in as much contempt as you do Jakey.

You don't get to do that and then ask for our support.

Trump's supporters are reciprocating by telling all the Republican voters who DON'T support Trump that they hold us in contempt, and just want to bully and bullshit us the same way the GOPe has done.

Keep the need to ask for support later in mind.
You vote how you will.........and so will I...............if you don't vote for the winner and hand Hillary then you own it..........and a Stacked Supreme Court..................You remember that when Judicial Activism of the left wing hits historic levels in this country..........I'll remind you.

You insist on nominating a dog of a candidate while ignoring the masses of people telling you they won't support him, you can tell yourself until your blue in the face that it's THEIR fault he lost, they OWED you their votes, and it still won't be true.

You want to defeat Hillary Clinton? Nominate a candidate who isn't hated. You want to get your way and show everyone how you're "powerful" and not a big loser in life after all? Then YOU own President Hillary Clinton.

There are no number of times you're going to try to foist it off on me that will make it work.
Opinions are like assholes........everybody has one and they all stink...........

Your the one MAKING DEMANDS.............to me...........Not I.............If Cruz wins I'll vote for him against Hillary.......If Trump wins then you will take your toys and go home..............

I'll vote how I Please...........if you don't like it.....then so be it...................If you come in here later and GO SEE I TOLD you I would stay home or vote for Hillary if you didn't DO AS I COMMANDED YOU TO...........then it is your fault she won.......

pfft.................You will have elected her not me................I will not agree to your DEMANDS.

I am demanding nothing from you, not even sanity (I realized months ago how impossible that would be for any Trumpette). I'm simply stating facts: if you want my support, you can only have it by presenting a candidate worthy of support, and that is a position that is being stated by many more voters than just me.

YOU are the one making demands: support my candidate OR ELSE. And this is my response: piss off, you two-bit schoolyard bully, and take your over-testosteroned Orange Messiah and the dead cat on his head with you.

Any presidency Hillary gets is on YOU and your slavish Donald worship. No one else.

Only in the heads of the delusional, eagle.

I am the straightest shooter on the Board, and as a Ford Republican I will always tell it as I see it.

You listen to me, for starters,shakey.
Losers always say they are winners.............Look at the score board.......you are losing...........that is all that counts for the time being now.........

Can't help it that losers try to buy off the refs to win the game..........You are a loser...........and the score board..........well talks for itself.

You're right. Losers DO always say they're winners . . . just look at Donald Trump.

Only in the heads of the delusional, eagle.

I am the straightest shooter on the Board, and as a Ford Republican I will always tell it as I see it.

You listen to me, for starters,shakey.
Losers always say they are winners.............Look at the score board.......you are losing...........that is all that counts for the time being now.........

Can't help it that losers try to buy off the refs to win the game..........You are a loser...........and the score board..........well talks for itself.

You're right. Losers DO always say they're winners . . . just look at Donald Trump.
Look at Eagle.

The Dems will hold together, regardless of who gets the nomination. To think any democrat is going to sit down when they can get up to three SCOTUS appointments is senseless thinking. That's what pisses me off about the GOP. Too many are ready to throw all of that away in a hissy fit if they don't get Donald.

In effect the Establishment is telling us Trump supporters that they hold us in as much contempt as you do Jakey.

You don't get to do that and then ask for our support.

Trump's supporters are reciprocating by telling all the Republican voters who DON'T support Trump that they hold us in contempt, and just want to bully and bullshit us the same way the GOPe has done.

Keep the need to ask for support later in mind.
You vote how you will.........and so will I...............if you don't vote for the winner and hand Hillary then you own it..........and a Stacked Supreme Court..................You remember that when Judicial Activism of the left wing hits historic levels in this country..........I'll remind you.

You insist on nominating a dog of a candidate while ignoring the masses of people telling you they won't support him, you can tell yourself until your blue in the face that it's THEIR fault he lost, they OWED you their votes, and it still won't be true.

You want to defeat Hillary Clinton? Nominate a candidate who isn't hated. You want to get your way and show everyone how you're "powerful" and not a big loser in life after all? Then YOU own President Hillary Clinton.

There are no number of times you're going to try to foist it off on me that will make it work.

Hillary is a weak candidate. She should be easy to beat. The problem is.....the GOP is fucked either way. If they nominate Trump, Hillary goes up against pretty much the only candidate she could easily beat with the general electorate.

If they don't nominate Trump, his supporters walk away. And they could role the descicated corpse of Reagan himself as their candidate...but Hillary would still win with a 13,000,000 vote head start.

This election is Hillary's to lose. The GOP's only plausible path to victory is an unforced error by the DNC.

I don't know that all of Trump's supporters will sit home and pout. Some will, certainly.

Whereas I feel quite certain that MORE people will refuse to vote for him.

But I can't argue that it looks like people on the right are very determinedly throwing away what should have been an easy election with both hands.

Forum List

Back