🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

OKTexas, post: 21381182
Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

The revolution started 3 years ago when establishment assholes were rejected by the country.

Tell me OKtexas is there a sixty percent tag on your definition of “the” country anywhere.

Do you mean the entire country in you statement? If not how does the reader know that?

Well dumbass, republicans voted in the entire country and Trump won the primary. The entire country voted in the general election and Trump won the presidency. Facts are facts. Your pathetic attempts to spin it otherwise just confirms your dumbassery.

OKTexas, post: 21383422,
Tell ya what dumbass, take that popular vote and $3.00 to Starbucks and you might get a regular cup of coffee. The popular vote only means anything in the imagination of losers. Deal with it loser.

So you are not only stupid you got caught lying.

Your belief that the popular vote only means anything in the imagination of losers is a guarantee that you Trumpo dimwits are headed for more losses than you had in the recent mid-terms.

Key states in Trumps win Mi and Wi flipped GOP to Dem Governors.

Two of the three States that carried Trump are flipped in governorship.

Pa should easily go back Dem in 2020.

You Trumpo loons are headed for trouble.

Getting the popular vote means everything if Trump makes it long enough to run again, he is going to need to win Mi Wi and PA again and hold onto FLA. he barely won all four the first time around.

He obvious lost popularity in all four of those states.

But this polling last June should scare some of the stupid out of you. Trumpo barely won Mi WI and Pa you know

“The president’s ratings among registered voters are underwater (more negative than positive) in the very heartland states he flipped from a past heritage of Democratic voting in 2016: Wisconsin (-12), Michigan (-9), Iowa (-7), Ohio (-4), and Pennsylvania (-4). “

Trump Isn’t Very Popular in the Heartland States He Won in 2016

To think some here have expressed the willingness to engage in violent armed revolt to save this dufus president from being impeached

He’s gonna lose or resign anyway.

OKTexas, post: 21383446,
Well dumbass, republicans voted in the entire country and Trump won the primary

I never denied that. Of course they did and of course Trumpo won the Republican primary.

When I told you that most voters in the entire country did not want Trumpo to be president and still don’t I was talking about all political party voters.

You wrote that I was a moron and that I was right in the same post about most voters not wanting Trumpo.

And now you call me a dumbass and tell me Republicans voted in the entire country which of course I already know

Im now figuring that Trumpo loons are now settling in with the notion that it is those who are right and truthful and know things are the morons.

A notion born out of necessity when you support Trumpo.

Tell ya what dumbass, take that popular vote and $3.00 to Starbucks and you might get a regular cup of coffee. The popular vote only means anything in the imagination of losers. Deal with it loser.

Your belief that the popular vote only means anything in the imagination of losers is a guarantee that you Trumpo dimwits are headed for more losses than you had in the recent mid-terms.

Getting the popular vote means everything if Trump makes it long enough to run again, he is going to need to win Mi Wi and PA again and hold onto FLA. he barely won all four the first time around.

But this polling last June should scare some of the stupid out of you. Trumpo barely won Mi WI and Pa you know

“The president’s ratings among registered voters are underwater (more negative than positive) in the very heartland states he flipped from a past heritage of Democratic voting in 2016: Wisconsin (-12), Michigan (-9), Iowa (-7), Ohio (-4), and Pennsylvania (-4). “

To think some here have expressed the willingness to engage in violent armed revolt to save this dufus president from being impeached

Note to the dumbass, barely counts. LMAO

Did you know Trump could have lost two of the three of those states and still won the presidency. Kind of makes you look more pathetic, doesn't it?

Did you know Trump could have lost two of the three of those states and still won the presidency. Kind of makes you look more pathetic, doesn't it?

Thats what happens when you have an Affirmative Action POTUS that cant wrap up the popular vote.

Your call me a moron as you tell me I’m right. The entire country does not want Trumpo like I told the Trumpo loon who claimed the entire country does want Trumpo.

You need to call the Trumpo loon a moron. That is who is a moron just like yourself.

Feel free to provide a quote from me saying this:
like I told the Trumpo loon who claimed the entire country does want Trumpo.

Damn child you're just eat up with a major case of dumbassery.

What you are referring to in bold is not in quotation marks. It is a version of what you said. I did not change your intent.

I refer to the Trumpo loon who started this conversation by saying that “we” the entire country “wanted” Trumpo.

Right here:

“The country chose Trump” “We wanted someone....”

I clarified what I meant in my response:

“The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.”

Then you tell me that I am right but call me a moron.

You are still the only moron here.

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans. We wanted someone who would go to DC and break shit. You pathetic little rubes just can't accept reality.

OKTexas, post: 21381471 The country most certainly did not. Electoral votes in Wisconsin Pa and Michigan gave Trumpo the presidency. The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

No you lied about my intent, I said 60% of the States chose Trump, there's no way anyone with any intelligence would construe that to mean the entire country wanted Trump. Own your lies dumbass, you'll feel better about Trump still being in office tomorrow.

This fact is recorded in all previous posts. Read them. You are lying.

I responded to your post where you stated “the country chose” and “we wanted”.

Not one word about 60% of the States in your post.

When anyone refers to The USA as “the country” it means the entire country not 60% of the States.

And in my initial response I defined what I meant about the entire country as being the major of actual voters. I was very clear.

And you went on being stupid.

But you support Trumpo so that is a given.

We didn’t know that you can’t read though.

Sorry to hear it.

Your quote:"Not one word about 60% of the States in your post."
Is irrelevant shit all you've got moron, 60% of the States went for Trump, votes only count in the State where they were cast.
Carry on liar.

They say ignorance is bliss - so you must be feeling pretty good. Clueless but feelin good.

Is irrelevant shit all you've got moron, 60% of the States went for Trump, votes only count in the State where they were cast.

You posted that long after you referred the entire USA ‘The Country”

I’ll show you if you don’t believe it,

I’m not a liar.

Thats what happens when you have an Affirmative Action POTUS that cant wrap up the popular vote.

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive brining up irrelevant shit. Like I said earlier the popular vote is only important to losers. There ya go, loser.

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive brining up irrelevant shit. Like I said earlier the popular vote is only important to losers. There ya go, loser.

Drumpf and his supporters must all be losers. The popular vote was very important to him. Thats why he lied to you idiots and claimed he had won it. :rolleyes:

"And apparently the false claims about the popular vote are rubbing off on Trump voters and Republicans overall. Nearly half of Trump voters, 49 percent, said the GOP nominee won the popular vote, despite the fact that he earned nearly 3 million fewer votes than Clinton, a poll released Wednesday by Morning Consult/Politico found. Just 40 percent of Trump voters thought Clinton won the popular vote."

Last edited:
Feel free to provide a quote from me saying this:
Damn child you're just eat up with a major case of dumbassery.

What you are referring to in bold is not in quotation marks. It is a version of what you said. I did not change your intent.

I refer to the Trumpo loon who started this conversation by saying that “we” the entire country “wanted” Trumpo.

Right here:

“The country chose Trump” “We wanted someone....”

I clarified what I meant in my response:

“The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.”

Then you tell me that I am right but call me a moron.

You are still the only moron here.

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans. We wanted someone who would go to DC and break shit. You pathetic little rubes just can't accept reality.

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

No you lied about my intent, I said 60% of the States chose Trump, there's no way anyone with any intelligence would construe that to mean the entire country wanted Trump. Own your lies dumbass, you'll feel better about Trump still being in office tomorrow.

This fact is recorded in all previous posts. Read them. You are lying.

I responded to your post where you stated “the country chose” and “we wanted”.

Not one word about 60% of the States in your post.

When anyone refers to The USA as “the country” it means the entire country not 60% of the States.

And in my initial response I defined what I meant about the entire country as being the major of actual voters. I was very clear.

And you went on being stupid.

But you support Trumpo so that is a given.

We didn’t know that you can’t read though.

Sorry to hear it.

Your quote:"Not one word about 60% of the States in your post."
Carry on liar.

They say ignorance is bliss - so you must be feeling pretty good. Clueless but feelin good.

You posted that long after you referred the entire USA ‘The Country”

I’ll show you if you don’t believe it,

I’m not a liar.

The fact is you lied and said I didn't say it, I posted your quote. BTW it was a response to one of your dumbass posts. LIAR.

Drumpf and his supporters must all be losers. The popular vote was very important to him. Thats why he lied to you idiots and claimed he had won it. :rolleyes:

Yet he'll still be president when you wake in the morning. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Loser.

I talked to the five million illegal aliens who voted for Hillary, and they said that they are somewhat frustrated that Trump won, and that next time they are all going to bring their illegal alien wives to vote against Trump, as well.

OKTexas, post: 21383422, So you are not only stupid you got caught lying.

Yet he'll still be president when you wake in the morning. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Loser.

I can laugh at you and the orange idiot on the way to prison. :rolleyes:

Carry on liar.

How can I be a liar.

OKTexas, post: 21381471
The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

OKTexas, post: 21381960
Is irrelevant shit all you've got moron, 60% of the States went for Trump, votes only count in the State where they were cast..

Your post mentioning 60% of the States is not the much earlier post that you got caught lying about.

There is an order to things. They have what you call sequence numbers and time of post.

"And apparently the false claims about the popular vote are rubbing off on Trump voters and Republicans overall. Nearly half of Trump voters, 49 percent, said the GOP nominee won the popular vote, despite the fact that he earned nearly 3 million fewer votes than Clinton, a poll released Wednesday by Morning Consult/Politico found. Just 40 percent of Trump voters thought Clinton won the popular vote."

Now all you're doing is proving how uninformed some voter are. Doesn't change the fact you're a loser.

OKTexas, post: 21383422, So you are not only stupid you got caught lying.

Now all you're doing is proving how uninformed some voter are. Doesn't change the fact you're a loser.

Yes I am proving how uninformed you and your buddies are and how its important to you that Drumpf won the popular vote. That doesnt change the fact that you are an idiot. :rolleyes:

Carry on liar.

How can I be a liar.

OKTexas, post: 21381471
The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

OKTexas, post: 21381960
Is irrelevant shit all you've got moron, 60% of the States went for Trump, votes only count in the State where they were cast..

Your post mentioning 60% of the States is not the much earlier post that you got caught lying about.

There is an order to things. They have what you call sequence numbers and time of post.

See post 301 dumbass.

You can do anything you want on the way to prison, if the guards let you get away with it. Your ELS is showing, loser.

You can do anything you want on the way to prison, if the guards let you get away with it. Your ELS is showing, loser.

If they let Drumpf do anything he wants it wont matter to me. He will still be in prison and you will still be crying. :rolleyes:

Yes I am proving how uninformed you and your buddies are and how its important to you that Drumpf won the popular vote. That doesnt change the fact that you are an idiot. :rolleyes:

LMAO

Forum List

Back