🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

ut when you wake up in the morning Trump will still be president, so yeah, it's totally irrelevant.

"Brilliant" retort, right, Tigger???

Fuck the country's values and laws....all is well as long as you have YOUR orange turd still in the WH......(at least for a while longer.)

Poor little dumbass, you commies don't speak for the countries values and laws. If you did you'd have no problem building the wall and deporting illegals where ever they are found. No you chose to bastardize and ignore the law, that is not American values.

the country wanted and wants him
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

Hey moron, with almost 53% DISAPPROVAL rating on this scum bucket in the oval office, most saner Americans than you ass lickers have clearly changed their mind and at least had the guts to admit that they made a mistake....LOL

53% disapproval ain't shit when you consider that Dems, Repubs, Independents, Libertarians, Greenies, Others, all make up the total voting constituency.
Actually, it's pretty darn good, especially when the media is dumping on Trump daily since he got elected.

You forgot to point out your superhero, tells multiple lies daily. The media is simply pointing it out.
I know you don't understand that, because honesty really doesn't matter to Little Trumpsters. They just want live in the world of alternative facts, also known as Fantasy World.
Also, you don't seem to respect the Independents. Trump is doing poorly with that group and in the midterms, Trump/GOP lost the Independent vote by 18%. Independents are pragmatic, who don't drink the Little Trumpster Kool-aid or anybody's Kool-aid.
I also want to point out,there are more Independents than there are either Repugs or Dems. It's estimated that by 2025, there will be more Independents than there are Repugs and Dems, combined.

Lil' white lies...mostly harmless exaggerations. Nothing close to, "if you have a doctor, then you can keep your doctor".
Still, you will fail to see the legislative difference.

You going to have to find a different comeback other than "if you have a doctor, then you can keep your doctor".
First of all, I was never a fan of Obamacare. based on the mandate.
Secondly, the "if you have a doctor, then you can keep your doctor", is an over used comeback/deflection I've seen used dozens of times and I don't spend much time on USMB. The usage is probably closer to over a 100 times used.
Third, no, Trump's lies are not "harmless exaggerations. People believe his "harmless exaggerations" as facts, particularly Little Trumpsters. Trump is lying to the nation and you proved my point, with Little Trumpsters, it's OK if Trump lies.
He is an embarrassment, he is not a role model for kids and I'd never buy a used car from someone who lies even 10% of Trump's volume of lies. And I'd bet, neither would you.

Love your faux virtue.

the President of the United States
Donald Trump
he is every AMERICAN's POTUS
if he is not your POTUS, your are a jackass and not American
go pick some cabbage in another country
If you’re Mexican American, Trump hates you. If you’re Muslim Trump hates you. If you’re gay the entire Republican Party hates you.

Trump may be president of United States, but he doesn’t represent Americans with those backgrounds. Even you have to admit that.

Look at what Republicans did with voter suppression in the south against blacks. That can’t even be denied anymore. We just saw it in an election.
he hates muslims and Mexis???!!
prove it

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.
Why do you think they want him? He lost by millions of votes. Republicans got slaughtered in the mid terms. They only picked up a couple of seats on the Senate in the most red Trump heavy states in the nation.
Trump is an embarrassment to the entire country. And everyone knows it. You’re kind may want to ignore it, but even then, they still know it. It’s no secret.
Obama was an embarrassment ---not Trump

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.
Why do you think they want him? He lost by millions of votes. Republicans got slaughtered in the mid terms. They only picked up a couple of seats on the Senate in the most red Trump heavy states in the nation.
Trump is an embarrassment to the entire country. And everyone knows it. You’re kind may want to ignore it, but even then, they still know it. It’s no secret.

I agree. Trump is more of a 'disgrace'.

Many Americans considered having a black man as president as an embarrassment

Seriously.

Answer this

Are you willing to commit murder to keep the Orange criminal in office?

If protecting my family, my house, my country....absolutely.
To protect a criminal President?

Did you see that in my post?

Although....if there are a few liberals involved, I may consider it.
So you're saying you would kill liberals.

Seriously.

Answer this

So you're saying you would kill liberals.

Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Seriously.

Answer this

Consider what?

Ok...I'll go slow...r e a d t h e m e s s a g e t r a I l....dumbass.

Yea...that's the part where you said you want to murder liberals.

Like I said.

Wonderful folks these Trumpers

Yea...that's the part where you said you want to murder liberals.

Like I said.

Wonderful folks these Trumpers

Yeah, my comment doesn't say that. BTW, you may also want to familiarize yourself with the reply button.

Dude...you're not supposed to express your murderous desires out loud.

I guess you realized that too late.

Reply to my ass

Anyone here reacting to the prospect of a second American Civil War with anything less than abject horror is either a posturing Internet troll, willfully ignorant, or a soulless monster.

Forum List

Back