🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Thats what happens when you have an Affirmative Action POTUS that cant wrap up the popular vote.

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive brining up irrelevant shit. Like I said earlier the popular vote is only important to losers. There ya go, loser.

Drumpf and his supporters must all be losers. The popular vote was very important to him. Thats why he lied to you idiots and claimed he had won it. :rolleyes:

"And apparently the false claims about the popular vote are rubbing off on Trump voters and Republicans overall. Nearly half of Trump voters, 49 percent, said the GOP nominee won the popular vote, despite the fact that he earned nearly 3 million fewer votes than Clinton, a poll released Wednesday by Morning Consult/Politico found. Just 40 percent of Trump voters thought Clinton won the popular vote."

Now all you're doing is proving how uninformed some voter are. Doesn't change the fact you're a loser.

Yes I am proving how uninformed you and your buddies are and how its important to you that Drumpf won the popular vote. That doesnt change the fact that you are an idiot. :rolleyes:

LMAO

Typical reaction when the walls are closing in on you. You start laughing nervously. :rolleyes:

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive brining up irrelevant shit. Like I said earlier the popular vote is only important to losers. There ya go, loser.

Drumpf and his supporters must all be losers. The popular vote was very important to him. Thats why he lied to you idiots and claimed he had won it. :rolleyes:

Yet he'll still be president when you wake in the morning. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Loser.

I can laugh at you and the orange idiot on the way to prison. :rolleyes:

You can do anything you want on the way to prison, if the guards let you get away with it. Your ELS is showing, loser.

If they let Drumpf do anything he wants it wont matter to me. He will still be in prison and you will still be crying. :rolleyes:

That damn ESL, you said what you would do on the way to prison, why would you be going to prison?

Yet he'll still be president when you wake in the morning. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Loser.

You can do anything you want on the way to prison, if the guards let you get away with it. Your ELS is showing, loser.

If they let Drumpf do anything he wants it wont matter to me. He will still be in prison and you will still be crying. :rolleyes:

That damn ESL, you said what you would do on the way to prison, why would you be going to prison?

No dummy. I said I would be laughing at you and the orange idiot when he was on the way to prison. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

"And apparently the false claims about the popular vote are rubbing off on Trump voters and Republicans overall. Nearly half of Trump voters, 49 percent, said the GOP nominee won the popular vote, despite the fact that he earned nearly 3 million fewer votes than Clinton, a poll released Wednesday by Morning Consult/Politico found. Just 40 percent of Trump voters thought Clinton won the popular vote."

Now all you're doing is proving how uninformed some voter are. Doesn't change the fact you're a loser.

Yes I am proving how uninformed you and your buddies are and how its important to you that Drumpf won the popular vote. That doesnt change the fact that you are an idiot. :rolleyes:

LMAO

Typical reaction when the walls are closing in on you. You start laughing nervously. :rolleyes:

No child, your ignorance of the language is funny. The popular vote has nothing to do with elections beyond the State level. Seems you losers would have learned that by now.

No dummy. I said I would be laughing at you and the orange idiot when he was on the way to prison. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

Your syntax said otherwise. Reading is fundamental. Loser.

LMAO

No child, your ignorance of the language is funny. The popular vote has nothing to do with elections beyond the State level. Seems you losers would have learned that by now.

Doesnt matter if it has anything to do with elections beyond state level. Your claim was that it wasnt important yet Drumpf has lied over it and his idiot followers are claiming he won the popular vote. Dont change your story now. :rolleyes:

Your reading comprehension never has been the best idiot. :rolleyes:

LMAO

Doesnt matter if it has anything to do with elections beyond state level. Your claim was that it wasnt important yet Drumpf has lied over it and his idiot followers are claiming he won the popular vote. Dont change your story now. :rolleyes:

Here's a fact dumbass, you seem to think what Trump said has any importance to me, it doesn't. I'm concerned by his actions and so far he hasn't disappointed me yet. But you can feel free to keep whining about irrelevant shit, I don't care.

Your reading comprehension never has been the best idiot. :rolleyes:

I can laugh at you and the orange idiot on the way to prison.
What you laugh about on your way to prison is up to you, And I damn sure ain't going to prison, which is what you said if read your way. Did you make it beyond 7th grade English?

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg
Peace.

Yes, I am sure some stupid, 'white', uneducated, hicks from the sticks Trumpbots will revolt.

And at least 100 times as many people will celebrate.

Fine with me...bring it on.

Oh PLEASE....bring it on.

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.
the country wanted and wants him
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png
Why do you think they want him? He lost by millions of votes. Republicans got slaughtered in the mid terms. They only picked up a couple of seats on the Senate in the most red Trump heavy states in the nation.
Trump is an embarrassment to the entire country. And everyone knows it. You’re kind may want to ignore it, but even then, they still know it. It’s no secret.

the President of the United States
Donald Trump
he is every AMERICAN's POTUS
if he is not your POTUS, your are a jackass and not American
go pick some cabbage in another country
If you’re Mexican American, Trump hates you. If you’re Muslim Trump hates you. If you’re gay the entire Republican Party hates you.

Trump may be president of United States, but he doesn’t represent Americans with those backgrounds. Even you have to admit that.

Look at what Republicans did with voter suppression in the south against blacks. That can’t even be denied anymore. We just saw it in an election.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
ut when you wake up in the morning Trump will still be president, so yeah, it's totally irrelevant.

"Brilliant" retort, right, Tigger???

Fuck the country's values and laws....all is well as long as you have YOUR orange turd still in the WH......(at least for a while longer.)

SassyIrishLass, post: 21375875
Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

Are you going to put your brownshirts on and storm the US Congress for a scumball like Trumpo?

No the US military will do that for us.

It's obvious to me you've never been in the military.

I have.

I took that oath. We swear to defend and uphold the constitution. Not any president.

Impeachment is very constitutional.

The military will not do anything but support the constitutional and the legal impeachment of trump.

If you even raise your weapon to one of our military you're dead before you can pull that trigger.

You might want to rethink such idiocy.

The law and constitution aren't on your side. If you try to "revolt" and not die in the process you'll end up in prison.

Dem's attack the US Constitution daily dimwit, drop and give me 50.

LMAO

And start getting more and more shrill.

SassyIrishLass, post: 21375875

Are you going to put your brownshirts on and storm the US Congress for a scumball like Trumpo?

No the US military will do that for us.

It's obvious to me you've never been in the military.

I have.

I took that oath. We swear to defend and uphold the constitution. Not any president.

Impeachment is very constitutional.

The military will not do anything but support the constitutional and the legal impeachment of trump.

If you even raise your weapon to one of our military you're dead before you can pull that trigger.

You might want to rethink such idiocy.

The law and constitution aren't on your side. If you try to "revolt" and not die in the process you'll end up in prison.

Dem's attack the US Constitution daily dimwit, drop and give me 50.
Such as?

It sounds like you hope it does. How Christian of you! If only Jesus could be alive today to see how devoted you are to his teachings.

So you have made it clear you don't even believe that G-d exists. But you try and invoke the name of Jesus, whom you don't believe, to say how others should live? Really? You think anyone here who is a Christian, is going to care what a person who doesn't even think Jesus existed, says Jesus would think about us?

Tell me you are not that crazy.
Lol it doesn’t take much brain power to realize how hypocritical republicans are when it comes to the specific philosophy laid out in the Bible by Jesus.

Again, coming from someone who doesn't even believe the Bible? No care what you 'think' you know about what Jesus taught. If you did, you would believe him, and you would be on our side of the ideological spectrum.
That’s so stupid. His philosophy is pretty straightforward for anyone to understand. If you are a republican you are a completely fake Christian. Republican values run contrary to any of Jesus’s values. It doesn’t take much cross referencing to figure that out lol

You really don't know what you are talking about. But, again, you are a non-believer so this is expected.

Forum List

Back