Trump in big trouble again? Hoh-lee Moh-lee! Georgia indictment possible the 3rd week of May or so

Dude straight up went into the national archives and without any authority to have such documents, he stole them by stuffing them down his pants. When the walls started closing in, he destroyed them, which is 2 additional crimes. He got no jail time.

You would have to be an idiot to think Trump gets in trouble for those documents. He wont even appear in court for that case. His lawyers will do all the work while he goes golfing everyday.
I think that Trump was an idiot for messing with the DoJ. He received a subpoena and lied about complying with it.

Obstruction of justice is a pretty serious thing.

I think that Trump was an idiot for messing with the DoJ. He received a subpoena and lied about complying with it.

Obstruction of justice is a pretty serious thing.
So then his "crime" wasnt even remotely as bad as the dude whole straight up stole documents? The guy who received no jail time? For a crime no one in the history of the US has ever gone to jail for? You think Trump is going down for THAT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So then his "crime" wasnt even remotely as bad as the dude whole straight up stole documents? The guy who received no jail time? For a crime no one in the history of the US has ever gone to jail for? You think Trump is going down for THAT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Berger wasn’t charged with obstruction of justice.

Lots of people have gone to jail for obstruction.

Lots of people have gone to jail for illegal retention or classified documents too.

I really wonder where you get your information.

He was one of the candidates, moron. Next you'll accuse him of campaigning for president.
  1. Wire fraud for emails sent between those pushing the false electors scheme;
  2. Mail fraud for sending the names of electors to the National Archives and Records Administration;
  3. Conspiracy for the coordination effort;
  4. Obstruction of an official proceeding before Congress.

Berger wasn’t charged with obstruction of justice.

Lots of people have gone to jail for obstruction.

Lots of people have gone to jail for illegal retention or classified documents too.

I really wonder where you get your information.
You seriously think Trump is going to be charged with "obstruction"? What world do you fucking people live in?!!! :laugh:

You seriously think Trump is going to be charged with "obstruction"? What world do you fucking people live in?!!! :laugh:
Why not? The DoJ issued a subpoena for the papers. He played games. They raided his house to get them.

That sounds like obstruction to me.

Why not? The DoJ issued a subpoena for the papers. He played games. They raided his house to get them.

That sounds like obstruction to me.
They were in a legal battle over them, then out of nowhere he gets raided by Bidens DOJ. The FBI knew exactly where they were. The FBI requested a specific lock be put on the door and they did just that. There is no world in which he gets charged with obstruction. :laugh:

They were in a legal battle over them, then out of nowhere he gets raided by Bidens DOJ. The FBI knew exactly where they were. The FBI requested a specific lock be put on the door and they did just that. There is no world in which he gets charged with obstruction. :laugh:
You clearly have been misled about this

Trump’s lawyers claimed to have complied with the subpoena. The DoJ and FBI discovered that was a lie. The raid shouldn’t have been a surprise to Trump. That’s what happens when you don’t comply with a subpoena.

LOL

By legal battle, you mean lying to the FBI that they turned over ALL of the classified documents when they really didn't?

yes, they had been waiting for months before the election until it became obvious the Democrat candidate was losing.
In New York, Brindisi kept whining and complaining to find ballots for over a month in that House race. And they did keep “finding uncounted ballots” a month after the election. To no avail as Claudia Tenney beat him anyway. Yet not one Dem (or any of the usual suspects here) ever called out Brindisi for trying to subvert Democracy or steal an election.

If I'm the dumb one, how come you're the one who can't back up his claim?

You said, "the FEC has made it clear there is no case against the former president"

But all you're showing is that they voted to not pursue a case against Trump. That doesn't equate to, "there is no case." Especially given since the 2 Democrats on the FEC commission wanted to proceed and the 2 Republicans who blocked that, cited lack of availability and being satisfied with Cohen being convicted by the DoJ, as their reason.
Yes you’re the dumb dumb, they dropped the case, how do you need it spelled out? It’s pretty simple, it’s pretty obvious!

1. Wire fraud for emails sent between those pushing the false electors scheme;
  2. Mail fraud for sending the names of electors to the National Archives and Records Administration;
  3. Conspiracy for the coordination effort;
  4. Obstruction of an official proceeding before Congress.
Why hasn't he been charged wth these so-called "crimes?"

Forum List

Back