Trump installed room-sized golf simulator in the White House

#45 is also a scratch golfer....plays with Jack and Tiger....The best wood in Barry's bag was a pencil. His SS detail had to keep bystanders far back so Barry couldn't hear them laughing.

Suddenly golf is no longer the most sacred, beloved form of physical exercise amongst liberal snowflakes?

download copy 2.jpg

Look at that; some dumb ass post some crap without content & is just trolling.
Who would have figured.

At least you could have posted some content specific goodies.
Something like Trump's new White House golf simulator will allow Trump to swing his little club indoors.
When you own a lot of golf courses around the globe, like Trump does, swinging your club outdoors can get a bit boring, I bet.
I bet Trump's new Track Man golf simulator will be like the awesomemo3000 of golf simulators.
I can imagine Trump will be bored with his new golf simulator pretty quick; right around Big Mac time.

#45 is also a scratch golfer....plays with Jack and Tiger....The best wood in Barry's bag was a pencil. His SS detail had to keep bystanders far back so Barry couldn't hear them laughing.
I remember when Bill Clinton played with Tiger and bragged that he beat Tiger on a hole.
Pissed Tiger off because Clinton took an extra shot or a mulligan....something like that.

I remember when Bill Clinton played with Tiger and bragged that he beat Tiger on a hole.
Pissed Tiger off because Clinton took an extra shot or a mulligan....something like that.

Bubba was always a cheater.

Bubba was always a cheater.
I remember what it was now....Clinton took an 8ft. gimme.

Executive time.
Because playing excessively outdoors wasn't enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

TDS at it's finest. When are you gonna fire the fake news media for making you their ass??? :auiqs.jpg:

So -- has CNN, Washpo, MSNBC corrected this daily outrage to reflect that Obama was the one that dedicated that room to a golf simulator????

OWWWWW.. That phony outrage stings you again.. Waste of paper, time and megawatts..

Executive time.
Because playing excessively outdoors wasn't enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

TDS at it's finest. When are you gonna fire the fake news media for making you their ass??? :auiqs.jpg:

So -- has CNN, Washpo, MSNBC corrected this daily outrage to reflect that Obama was the one that dedicated that room to a golf simulator????

OWWWWW.. That phony outrage stings you again.. Waste of paper, time and megawatts..
Shame the low life republicans don't remember their moron trump saying Obama played too much golf while he's breaking all records at his golf clubs An emergency???? Find trump playing golf

Forum List

Back