Trump insults a war hero

DailyKos back in 2013 advocated for people to stop calling McCain a war hero. I wish the new-found patriots on the left would make up their friggin' minds!!!

It s Time To Stop Pretending John McCain Is
DailyKos back in 2013 advocated for people to stop calling McCain a war hero. I wish the new-found patriots on the left would make up their friggin' minds!!!

[URL='http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/23/1181389/-It-s-Time-To-Stop-Pretending-John-McCain-Is-A-Hero']It s Time To Stop Pretending John McCain Is A Hero

Oh snap, this will throw a wrench in the left's new found defense of McCain
Did you actually READ the article? :lol: It goes on that being a war hero is not the sum total of the man....his political record must be looked at too. Nowhere in the article is McCain's service bashed. Nice try.......but another Sassy fail.

they don't read what they link to often

A Hero [/URL]

Did you actually READ the article? :lol: It goes on that being a war hero is not the sum total of the man....his political record must be looked at too. Nowhere in the article is McCain's service bashed. Nice try.......but another Sassy fail.

I didn't provide the link...and the article is totally anti McCain. Have you shaved your back yet? At some point you will learn to stop poking, until then I will continue to make you look the fool you are. You're minor league

Trump is going to be attacked in the debate over this I can hear it now "Is this the man you would make Commander in Chief and send soldiers into combat only to leave them behind because being a POW is not important?"

great point

the only thing is they all did it to Kerry
Exactly and a good time to remind them if you didn't serve yourself you have no right to open your mouth and disparage something you have never been exposed to.

I know several military men personally ( past and present)
that fought to give me the right to open my mouth and express my opinion on anything military related that I choose. And they will tell you so.

It s Time To Stop Pretending John McCain Is A Hero
You are distorting a one man commentary that acknowledges McCain war time heroic deeds but is claiming his activities as a Senator takes the title away from him. Trump opined that McCain's war time experience was not deserving of being called heroic. Try again.

Don't need to try again. Once is enough to expose the political motivations and faux outrage by the left, in addition to that of RINOs' on the right.
You are a dumb ass that posted a link without reading it. It doesn't say what you thought it said. The guy who wrote it clearly opines that McCain's life should be judged in it's entirety and his life after the military should take away his position and credit for being a hero. Even the writer of the commentary acknowledges that McCain's military service qualified him as a hero for that service. He just thinks his actions that followed as a private citizen should void his military service accomplishments and sacrifices. If you want to agree with the guy, go ahead, but don't expect others to do the same.

Last edited:
Trump severely hurts his campaign if not torpedoing it completely.

He reminds me of koshergrl, wanting to say whatever he wants to say without consequence.

Trump is all about DRAMA. Watch any reality show ... the person who brings the most drama to the table is the person who gets the most air-time, and in some cases, a renewed contract for another season. Even on his own Apprentice series, Trump kept the drama-makers episode after episode because they were good for ratings. And you can be sure that Trump, the astute businessman/entertainer that he is, wants to cash in on the drama-making he is stirring up as he continues his laughable run for president. Unlike Ronald Reagan, who was touted as the "Great Uniter" (among other things), Trump wants to be the "Great Divider". Hilarious.

Yeah, and one of the loonies thought that all soldiers coming home should be tried for murder. The only poster I reported for saying something so stupid. That was a liberal mindset back in the Iraq war days when liberals changed their mind about it, because Bush was well liked.
I suppose you can make all sorts of claims that liberal posters said this...liberal posters said that.....but the proof is in the linking it.
Do you remember the media counting iraqi war deaths daily? All to make Bush look bad. They stopped when Obama was elected.
They didn't stop. Maybe you weren't paying attention.....or else someone told you that little fairy tale and you believed it.
They stopped counting daily, when Obama was elected. Do you not remember it was only the Iraq war was counted daily, and it only started when the media decided it was time to destroy a republican president.
Obama cut casualties, including killed in action in half the first year.
Is it Afghanistan or Iraq that more soldiers died under Obama?

A Hero

I didn't provide the link...and the article is totally anti McCain. Have you shaved your back yet? At some point you will learn to stop poking, until then I will continue to make you look the fool you are. You're minor league
I know you didn't provide the link....but you commented on it and fell on your sword yet again. :lol:

There's that iconic moment on the 1980 campaign trail when then Governor Reagan finally turned to a heckler and went, "Ahhh, SHUDDUP!" The crowd roared to its feet.

The candidate who has the nerve to turn to Trump during the debate and tell him to eff off will be a hero in my books, and will no doubt take the GOP nomination.

Which one of these people has the balls to take on Trump, smack him upside the head and give him his just desserts?

its the Christy style

that is why he wants in the debate.

neither will win it.

you will get Bush and like it.

you all hated robmoney until you loved him as ordered by the money people

Don't presume to tell me who I love or hate.

The last Republican presidential candidate I was proud to vote for was Ronald Reagan, then I held my nose and voted George H. W. Bush. He was the last one. The Republican party has become demonstrably more and more crazy ever since him and moderates like myself have been forced out, which is why Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 presidential contests.

Trump is going to be attacked in the debate over this I can hear it now "Is this the man you would make Commander in Chief and send soldiers into combat only to leave them behind because being a POW is not important?"

great point

the only thing is they all did it to Kerry
Exactly and a good time to remind them if you didn't serve yourself you have no right to open your mouth and disparage something you have never been exposed to.

I know several military men personally ( past and present)
that fought to give me the right to open my mouth and express my opinion on anything military related that I choose. And they will tell you so.
Absolutely. But when one speaks, one should be willing to accept the consequences of ridicule when one says something totally moronic.

but attacking Kerry was fine huh cons?
The difference, you idiot, is that we are not pretending we DIDN'T, and if a liberal candidate attacks Kerry's war record, I won't be showing any fake outrage and act like I'm offended the way you hypocrites are doing now.

you guys are the party that trashes war service

the dems don't you liar

A Hero

I know you didn't provide the link....but you commented on it and fell on your sword yet again. :lol:

Because you say something does not make it fact....from the article. Perhaps your reading comprehension is bad? The article slams McCain. (I just cut your arm off with that sword, hairy)

The list of really stupid things that McCain has said and done over the years is indeed a long one, and too many times the traditional media and pundits let him of the hook because he's "hero." He was tortured after all! Some say his idea of a "joke" (recall "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran....but seriously folks...") has turned him into one.

I disagree. He's not a joke. He's pathetic and a coward who hides behind something he once was. His "record" as a Senator proves it.

There's that iconic moment on the 1980 campaign trail when then Governor Reagan finally turned to a heckler and went, "Ahhh, SHUDDUP!" The crowd roared to its feet.

The candidate who has the nerve to turn to Trump during the debate and tell him to eff off will be a hero in my books, and will no doubt take the GOP nomination.

Which one of these people has the balls to take on Trump, smack him upside the head and give him his just desserts?

its the Christy style

that is why he wants in the debate.

neither will win it.

you will get Bush and like it.

you all hated robmoney until you loved him as ordered by the money people

Don't presume to tell me who I love or hate.

The last Republican presidential candidate I was proud to vote for was Ronald Reagan, then I held my nose and voted George H. W. Bush. He was the last one. The Republican party has become demonstrably more and more crazy ever since him and moderates like myself have been forced out, which is why Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 presidential contests.

prior to robmoney getting the nod many on the right hated him

Kerry was exposed by the Swifties who knew him and of him long before he became a politician. Kerry's "winter soldier" testimony showed what he was....a Boston dandy dressed in fatigues to insult every man who went into the bush.

I suppose you can make all sorts of claims that liberal posters said this...liberal posters said that.....but the proof is in the linking it.
Do you remember the media counting iraqi war deaths daily? All to make Bush look bad. They stopped when Obama was elected.
They didn't stop. Maybe you weren't paying attention.....or else someone told you that little fairy tale and you believed it.
They stopped counting daily, when Obama was elected. Do you not remember it was only the Iraq war was counted daily, and it only started when the media decided it was time to destroy a republican president.
Obama cut casualties, including killed in action in half the first year.
Is it Afghanistan or Iraq that more soldiers died under Obama?
Afghanistan. 75% of all casualties in Afghanistan are under Obama....and those figures are quite easy to find. No one is hiding them....or failing to report them either.

The source for the attack on Kerry's war record was an alcoholic rear admiral that Kerry had beat the snot out of in an officer club brawl.

Reading all the comments from those around him, the closer you got to all the men in the boat, the conclusion is that JK was correctly recognized for his merit and valor.

The source for the attack on Kerry's war record was an alcoholic rear admiral that Kerry had beat the snot out of in an officer club brawl.

Reading all the comments from those around him, the closer you got to all the men in the boat, the conclusion is that JK was correctly recognized for his merit and valor.

:badgrin: What a crock....Kerry wrote his own after-action reports and gave himself a Silver Star for shooting a kid in the back and then brought his boat back to the spot the next day to film a REENACTMENT of his bravery. The Swifties waited 30 years for payback on that pompous asshole and got it.

Kerry was exposed by the Swifties who knew him and of him long before he became a politician. Kerry's "winter soldier" testimony showed what he was....a Boston dandy dressed in fatigues to insult every man who went into the bush.
At least Trump didnt claim he was a marine then lie and say he never said that like you did.

Forum List

Back