Trump insults a war hero

Yeah....that's almost as crappy as claiming you know all about who deserves medals because you have a Purple Heart hanging on your wall.

Actually I don't because despite being in almost constant combat from the jump, I only suffered a cut cheek by a piece of shrapnel my last day in before my turtle arrived....I was on the bird home that later that afternoon...didn't even get stitched up until I got Stateside. Never put in for a PH or got one.
You are a tampon stain of epic proportions. You should be embarrassed to get on any thread with the word "military" in it after lying and saying you were a marine.

Oh jeeze, not this shit again
Yep. Everytime I see him using the word "military" I will be bringing it up. Get used to it.

The article slams McCain yes...but for his political failings. Or are you going to say we can't do that?

And now you call him pathetic.....ok....and a coward...not ok. You're as bad as Trump. A chickenhawk who first claims you know all about Purple Hearts because you have one hanging on your wall and then you besmirch the military records of TWO men who actually served and sacrificed....one Republican and one Democrat.

Again you have failed, I never called him pathetic. Are you like fucking stupid? You fail constantly, it's because you're stupid. The medal that hangs on our wall was earned by someone YOU are not fit to shine his shoes. It doesn't belong to me, it belongs to his son. I know heroes, Kerry was not one. Now if you can't keep up I'll simply put you back on ignore, it's not like you add anything of substance.
So...you didn't say this?
He's pathetic and a coward who hides behind something he once was. His "record" as a Senator proves it.

Are you sure that you are sane?

Uhm hairy, that's a quote from the article you said wasn't bashing McCain. EPIC FIUCKING FAIL!!!!!!! ROFLMAO You idiot LOL
It was your comment....not in quotes you know. :D Are you sure you're sane?

It's not my comment and you would have known it if you had read the article. You fail. Now shush, hairy. You truly are worthless and weak.
Where were your quotation marks, Sassy? Trying to take credit for something someone else said? Is plaguerism one of your....er....talents?

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain is not a war hero. He was an average pilot who got sot down and spent a long time in a terrible prison mistreated by a bunch of assholes. But he is not a hero.
Thats pretty much the definition of a war hero. I guess youve never been in a POW camp.

No, that's the definition of a POW. Being a POW sucks. There's no doubt of that. A hero though KNOWINGLY places themselves in a position where it is likely they will die....whether to save someone else's life, or to take out an enemy emplacement that is killing his men. Either way it is the knowledge that their life is probably forfeit and yet they still do the deed. THAT is a hero.

McCain gave up freedom to stay with his fellow POW's that's pretty heroic.

I do enjoy the faux outrage on behalf of St. McCain by our loopey lefties. These same "defenders" of McCain's honor couldn't piss on him enough when he was running for President.

Nope that is a lie

dems did NOT trash his service you sociopathic liar

McCain is a war hero. Dems never doubted his war record. I have asked for proof and.....crickets.

Yeah....that's almost as crappy as claiming you know all about who deserves medals because you have a Purple Heart hanging on your wall.

Actually I don't because despite being in almost constant combat from the jump, I only suffered a cut cheek by a piece of shrapnel my last day in before my turtle arrived....I was on the bird home that later that afternoon...didn't even get stitched up until I got Stateside. Never put in for a PH or got one.
You are a tampon stain of epic proportions. You should be embarrassed to get on any thread with the word "military" in it after lying and saying you were a marine.

Yep. Everytime I see him using the word military I will be bringing it up. Get used to it.

Nah, I won't "get used to it". Prove he didn't serve and you have a case, until then you're just spewing

I have to suspect the Republicans will boycott the debates if Trump is invited. They will claim it is to honor McCain and his service and so on. It is an easy way for them to avoid facing Trump in the debates and look good doing it.

Trump really threw the establishment a fast ball right down the middle. I suspected Trump would fade in time, but never thought he could actually be forced from the debates.

Hello, Mike473 -

Yes, that could be an option, but probably only a one-horse tune, meaning, they could only get away with it once, and there are going to be a number of debates. And unless Trump tanks in the next 4 of 5 polls, his aggregate polling values will still have him easily over 10%, meaning, he will be one of the ten at the first debate in Cleveland, OH, in August.

I never said I was your instructor at Nha Trang as you well know: a simple lie by you. I never said I was in-country or with 5th SFG: a simple lie by you.

You lied because I was able to reveal your ignorance about the various training facilities in country, your statements unsupported by the official sources.

You may have been in-country, you may have been with 5th SFG, but your comments don't hold up. You are too ignorant about it , its facilities, and its histories.

And trying to pretend you were a Marine was a final straw, so you were called out by vets left, center, and right.

Never said I was USMC, never said I was 5th SFG, never forgot you claiming to be an instructor at Nha Trang.....you know I put your ass in the soup and discovered your ass WAS soup, boy. Old grudges die hard with your kind....but the fact is you didn't fight that war and I did.....live with it or hang yourself, who cares?

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain is not a war hero. He was an average pilot who got sot down and spent a long time in a terrible prison mistreated by a bunch of assholes. But he is not a hero.
Thats pretty much the definition of a war hero. I guess youve never been in a POW camp.

No, that's the definition of a POW. Being a POW sucks. There's no doubt of that. A hero though KNOWINGLY places themselves in a position where it is likely they will die....whether to save someone else's life, or to take out an enemy emplacement that is killing his men. Either way it is the knowledge that their life is probably forfeit and yet they still do the deed. THAT is a hero.

yep, two very different things. sure Trump went below the belt on this. But McCain has been a real dick about Trump to start with. so this is between them and personally, I don't care about either one. I do like Trump stirring up the debate on Illegal immigrants and Sanctuary cities. that needed to come out in the open
Very nice.....and will we be seeing those links to posters bashing McCain's service from 2008 anytime soon?

they hate admitting they have no facts on their side.

the facts have a liberal bias
Fact is the shitty way liberals treated Vietnam veterans, and the way the Iraqi soldiers were reported on.

you saying it doesnt make it fact.

you have to prove what you claim with facts
Omg, okay I will play your little game. Lets go on the things Kerry said about soldiers in Vietnam and Iraq.
The issue is not about Kerry or even McCain. It is about a guy running for President that consistently says stupid shit and this time went over the line. The issue is the repugnant candidate Donald Trump and his lack of control, character and respect for American veterans and active duty military personnel.
Obama closed the world war ll memorial to the vets, but let illegals have their march. If that isn't a fuck you to our vetrans. I don't know what is. I don't like what trump said, but I know he won't be our nominee. I do like the fact he has you pissing on yourself though. Know show you're respect to Obama the one that disappointed our veterans for political reasons.

Exactly, the left will use anything for their dirty politics. they don't care they look like two faced hypocrites as long as it's for THE PARTY

Never forget this folks. THAT vindictive Obama ordered this be done because he didn't get his way on OscamCare.
The Vietnam war memorial and all of our National parks which HURT the towns, states and the people they were in.

the hell with what Trump says. vote OUT this progressive/commie party come 2016

Yep. Everytime I see him using the word military I will be bringing it up. Get used to it.

Nah, I won't "get used to it". Prove he didn't serve and you have a case, until then you're just spewing
Yeah you will get used to it or be emotionally traumatized. He already admitted he wasnt a marine. Dont you know how to read?

This just gets worse...

McCain gave up freedom to stay with his fellow POW's that's pretty heroic.

The only source of that tale is him. I hate to tell you, but that is not evidence.

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

A man, part of an invading foreign force, was captured whilst trying to kill people.
I'm unsure how that makes him a hero.
Trump is clearly an idiot, but he has that much right.
Yo Fred...you're a dick.

Nice of you to mention it; perhaps you could explain how America wasn't the invading force, thus prove your assertion.
Of course they invaded...just as no Vietnam invaded the south...or maybe you didn't know that...

Actually I don't because despite being in almost constant combat from the jump, I only suffered a cut cheek by a piece of shrapnel my last day in before my turtle arrived....I was on the bird home later that afternoon...didn't even get stitched up until I got Stateside. Never put in for a PH or got one.
Cool story, bro. Did you get that story out of a magazine?

I never said I was your instructor at Nha Trang as you well know: a simple lie by you. I never said I was in-country or with 5th SFG: a simple lie by you.

You lied because I was able to reveal your ignorance about the various training facilities in country, your statements unsupported by the official sources.

You may have been in-country, you may have been with 5th SFG, but your comments don't hold up. You are too ignorant about it , its facilities, and its histories.

And trying to pretend you were a Marine was a final straw, so you were called out by vets left, center, and right.

Never said I was USMC, never said I was 5th SFG, never forgot you claiming to be an instructor at Nha Trang.....you know I put your ass in the soup and discovered your ass WAS soup, boy. Old grudges die hard with your kind....but the fact is you didn't fight that war and I did.....live with it or hang yourself, who cares?
Yes you did lie and say you were a marine.

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

The source for the attack on Kerry's war record was an alcoholic rear admiral that Kerry had beat the snot out of in an officer club brawl.

Reading all the comments from those around him, the closer you got to all the men in the boat, the conclusion is that JK was correctly recognized for his merit and valor.
This is from the doctor who treated Kerry's horrible wound that gave him his first purple heart.

Kerry Purple Heart Doc Speaks Out National Review Online
A wound is a wound.
A boo boo is a boo boo. Kerry lied and said it was from enemy fire. It was from HIM. Try going back and reading the damn article, hack.

go get the quote where they trash his war record?

Again, you need to learn the quote function, until you do you're ignored. You clutter up threads
So says the poster who can't or won't use the quote function herself and takes personal credit for comments from an article.

No, Hairy, you claimed to have read the article, obviously you didn't. With that said either stay on point or back to ignore with you. You're like a pesky gnat. Nothing more and nothing less.
Of course I read the article....but I will confess I did not MEMORIZE every word of the article. Now...you want to talk about your inability to use quote marks? Is it stupidity on your part or dishonesty?

McCain went on a failed mission in Vietnam and was captured.

Could someone explain how that makes him a "hero"?

Uh, maybe because when an aviator flew over the DMZ the dinks started lauching SAMS (missiles the size of a telephone pole) at them along with AA batteries. When McCain was captured he was bayoneted in the groin and foot along with his other injuries. He also could have been released long before he was but he insisted he'd stay until all his fellow prisoners were.

Yes you did lie and say you were a marine.

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Then he claimed to be LRRP with the 1st Cav but couldn't answer a simple question that was put to him about them. Bullkurtz is a lying sack of shit. McCains story though is unsubstantiated by ANY other source. He is the SOLE source for his claim that he refused to be released. Other than his cellmate, his fellow POW's all have a low opinion of him.

The source for the attack on Kerry's war record was an alcoholic rear admiral that Kerry had beat the snot out of in an officer club brawl.

Reading all the comments from those around him, the closer you got to all the men in the boat, the conclusion is that JK was correctly recognized for his merit and valor.
This is from the doctor who treated Kerry's horrible wound that gave him his first purple heart.

Kerry Purple Heart Doc Speaks Out National Review Online
A wound is a wound.
A boo boo is a boo boo. Kerry lied and said it was from enemy fire. It was from HIM. Try going back and reading the damn article, hack.

Remember how Kerry's party came out and SMEARED all the service members who served with Kerry? they called it: Swiftboating.
another reminder of how the LEFT/DEMS hates our military.... unless they can USE them for their dirty politics

Forum List

Back