Trump insults a war hero

No, Trump was wrong to lash-out at McCain in that fashion, especially since Trump has never so much as put on a uniform in his own right.

Most big mouths eventually find a way to stick their foot in that mouth... heck, I'm surprised that Trump took so long to reach this state of affairs.

Still, he talks a great game, when it comes to dealing with Illegal Aliens.

What he needs to do now is to publicly apologize to McCain.

He won't thought... he hasn't got it in him.

A fairly obvious and pivotal character flaw.

How many deferments did Trump get to avoid Vietnam? What a fucking asshole he is, to talk down someone like McCain who served with honor when he was such a pussy doing everything he could to avoid serving. I have no problem with those who have not served, but don't bash those who have when you have gone out of your way to avoid serving in the past. In no way should this jackass ever by Commander in Chief of our armed forces.
Please see post #15. It's addressed to you too.

Republican's need to grow a spine and stop with these left appeasing apology tours.

Exactly why I can't stand the Republican Party.

No balls.

Republican's need to grow a spine and stop with these left appeasing apology tours.

No balls.
Exactly. They piss me off every time they apologize for speaking the truth. That's what I like about Trump. He told the truth about McCain and he's not backing down.

I'm appalled that people who claim to be conservatives are defending an attack against McCain which is aimed at insulting his military service as it relates to having been a Prisoner of War.

Disagree with McCain's politics all you want, decry his positions on immigration, whatever. Do not insult on for having been held captive in conjunction with is military service during an armed conflict. For fuck's sake, that's right there up with the radical fucktard liberals who would spit in soldiers' faces when they came back home.

i like people who weren't captured, mmmkay...

ap_618216990193-dda86a739a87539fb9d069d3f7a114e2e9e8ee7c-s800-c85.jpg

Trump Lashes Out At McCain: 'I Like People Who Weren't Captured'
Trump Lashes Out At McCain I Like People Who Weren t Captured The Two-Way NPR

See: Donald Trump again goes after John McCain, saying he's been 'very disloyal':

”In an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Trump defended having repeatedly flamed fellow Republican McCain — the GOP’s 2008 nominee for President — after the senator said Trump was stirring up the extremist “crazies” of the party with his rants against Mexican immigrants.”

The irrefutable fact is, any member of Congress, which includes Senator McCain, who has worked endlessly to allow tens of millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders to remain here, and that includes the poorly educated, poverty stricken, low skilled, disease carrying and criminal populations of foreign countries, is “disloyal” to their oath of office which requires Senator McCain to “repel Invasions” and not give aid and comfort to the millions who have indeed invaded our Country.

Look what Senator McCain’s disloyalty has done to our Country.

Illegal Immigration Costs California Over Ten Billion Annually

Dateline: December, 2004

Among the key finding of the report are that the state's already struggling K-12 education system spends approximately $7.7 billion a year to school the children of illegal aliens who now constitute 15 percent of the student body. Another $1.4 billion of the taxpayers' money goes toward providing health care to illegal aliens and their families, the same amount that is spent incarcerating illegal aliens criminals.

Testimony about "51 Florida Hospitals in trouble" due to illegal aliens expenses:

Texas Faces Rising Cost For Illegal Immigrant Care

Texas spent at least $250 million in the past year for medical care and imprisonment of illegal immigrants and other non-citizens.

L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants

Mike Antonovich, the Los Angeles County supervisor, said the system has been "basically bankrupted."

The Department of Health has a $1.2 billion deficit. Caring for illegals is siphoning money from other services and forcing clinics, trauma centers and emergency rooms to close, he said.

Department of Education - Immigration Fiscal Impact Statement

(In 1982 the Supreme Court ruled that illegal immigrant children are entitled to the same education benefits available to U.S. citizens. An estimated 1.1 million public school students are illegal immigrants, according to the Urban Institute.)

Because these students require more services than the children of natives, they will naturally receive an even larger share of educational spending. It is not unreasonable to attribute 25 percent of all pre-K to 12 spending to the 19 percent of students who are immigrants or the children of immigrants.

Preventing and Controlling Tuberculosis Along the U.S.-Mexico Border

In 1999, Mexico was the country of origin for 23% (1,753) of all foreign-born persons with TB. Of TB cases among Mexican-born persons, three fourths were reported from the four U.S. states bordering Mexico: California, 820 cases; Texas, 364 cases; Arizona, 67 cases; and New Mexico, 17 cases (3). In 1999, TB cases among Mexican-born persons represented approximately 25% of all reported TB in the four border states. Incidence of TB was higher for the majority of border counties than the national TB rate.

Drug-resistant TB on the rise along US-Mexican border

According to the Centers for Disease Control and reported by McKay, to treat one case of multidrug-resistant TB will cost us (the taxpayers) $140,000 to as high as $700,000 per patient!

SEE: Arizona Superintendent: Illegals Will Bankrupt Schools;

SEE: Illegal immigrants in U.S., a financial burden on the health system

SEE: Exclusive--Report: TX Taxpayers Pay Billions for Illegal Aliens to Use State Services;

SEE: Public Schools Face Health Threat from Illegal Aliens.

TB outbreak in Colorado school!

See: Outbreak: Tuberculosis in a School

”In December of 2011, a student was discovered to have active tuberculosis while attending a high school in Longmont Colorado. Denver Metro TB Control and Boulder County Public Health staff tested students and staff who were at highest risk – those who shared more than one class with the student. Over 50% of those students were found to have evidence of exposure to the TB organism. The next cohort of students tested shared one classroom and had a 40% infection rate. Eventually, it was determined that the entire school, students and staff, needed to be tested.”

TB outbreak in Florida kept secret

See: Worst TB outbreak in 20 years kept secret

July 8, 2012

JACKSONVILLE —
“The CDC officer had a serious warning for Florida health officials in April: A tuberculosis outbreak in Jacksonville was one of the worst his group had investigated in 20 years. Linked to 13 deaths and 99 illnesses, including six children, it would require concerted action to stop.”

June 4, 2013

See SC school employee spreads TB to children

Eight children have developed tuberculosis and 50 other people have tested positive for the disease after being exposed by an infected person at an elementary school in Greenwood County, the state’s top health officer said Tuesday

TB outbreak in Virginia High School

SEE: 430 Exposed to TB in Va. High School Outbreak

Jun 21, 2013

”Officials at the Fairfax County Health Department in Virginia are investigating a tuberculosis outbreak at a Virginia high school that has infected three people.”

TB on the rise in New York City

SEE: Tuberculosis cases in city rising for first time in decade: Health Department

Thursday, March 20, 2014, 9:25 PM

”For the first time in a decade, tuberculosis cases are on the rise in New York City, according to the Health Department.”

TB outbreak in Sacramento school

Four more students test positive for tuberculosis at Grant High

Jul. 1, 2014

”Grant Union High School is in the midst of a tuberculosis outbreak, Sacramento County health officials said Tuesday.

After previously reporting only one case of active TB, officials said four more students have tested positive for the active disease, which attacks the lungs and can be fatal. Scientists consider three related tuberculosis cases an outbreak, said Sacramento County Public Health Officer Olivia Kasirye.”

Thank you Donald Trump for saying what most loyal Americans are thinking, but are too politically correct to say in public..

JWK

I love this guy Trump. Every time he opens his mouth, he increases the odds that the Dems are going to have a great 2016. This guy is a buffoon and disgrace not only to the Republican Party but to America as a whole.
Actually, Trump was doing alright, until he attacked (or counter-attacked) John McCain's war service in the way that he did.

Trump just gave the Republican Party Old Guard the excuse that it needed, to turn its back on him.

The only way for Donald to recover now is to eat humble pie - to apologize personally to John McCain.

But he won't.

He lacks the humility and character and courage to do so.

And, failing to do so, his popularity will plummet from its current high, and he will fade into oblivion, in the context of the 2016 Presidential campaign.

Although he is sufficiently arrogant and ill-tempered and vindictive and well-funded, to make a run at it, independent of the Republican Party.

Which might draw a few percentage points away from the mainstream Republican candidate, and thereby help the Democrats, who - given their rag-tag collection of corrupt Establishment Types - are going to need every scrap of help they can get.
What does he have to apologize for? I did wear the uniform and I think he's a traitor to this nation. I thought so ever since he assaulted the United States Constitution with his "campaign finance" law. He doesn't deserve any honor whatsoever.

So McCain fires a broadsides labeling millions of Americans as crazies and trump is the one with the problem? Trump is correct McCain has had what 30+ years in congress, millions of illegals jumped our borders and break our laws, government does not enforce our immigration laws and this happened on McCain's watch.

The GOP establishment has their panties in a bunch because Trump is calling them out on their incompetence.

As some may agree with his comments, Trump is a loaded gun ready to go off which is a scary thing if he was the leader of our country. I actually like Trump but he has no filter and is used to being a bully with his words and power.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Indeed. It started with a nasty tweet.

Well, ok, a tweet is a tweet is a tweet, but in today's technological landscape, a tweet can cause a lavine to happen. And then this. Wow.

I mean, John McCain is not really my style, but I have respected the man and cannot even begin to imagine the horrors he suffered in captivity. He really is an American hero and I think that Donald Trump may end up rueing this one.
You have missed no opportunity to smear McCain as a whack job whenever he says something you disagree with.
Your piety is disgusting, as is your partisan hackery.

Only, you just lied right our your ass. I challenge you to find postings where I have smeared John McCain. In fact, I have barely written about him.

Good luck with that one, you will need it.

Oh, and your prediction time for Greece is running out, genius. The 26th is just 7 days away.....
I wont bother. You've smeared every Republican who disagreed with you. Nuff said there.
Ive already been vindicated on Greece. Their exit is a fiscal reality. We're just waiting for the ink to dry.

See: Donald Trump again goes after John McCain, saying he's been 'very disloyal':

”In an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Trump defended having repeatedly flamed fellow Republican McCain — the GOP’s 2008 nominee for President — after the senator said Trump was stirring up the extremist “crazies” of the party with his rants against Mexican immigrants.”

The irrefutable fact is, any member of Congress, which includes Senator McCain, who has worked endlessly to allow tens of millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders to remain here, and that includes the poorly educated, poverty stricken, low skilled, disease carrying and criminal populations of foreign countries, is “disloyal” to their oath of office which requires Senator McCain to “repel Invasions” and not give aid and comfort to the millions who have indeed invaded our Country.

Look what Senator McCain’s disloyalty has done to our Country.

Illegal Immigration Costs California Over Ten Billion Annually

Dateline: December, 2004

Among the key finding of the report are that the state's already struggling K-12 education system spends approximately $7.7 billion a year to school the children of illegal aliens who now constitute 15 percent of the student body. Another $1.4 billion of the taxpayers' money goes toward providing health care to illegal aliens and their families, the same amount that is spent incarcerating illegal aliens criminals.

Testimony about "51 Florida Hospitals in trouble" due to illegal aliens expenses:

Texas Faces Rising Cost For Illegal Immigrant Care

Texas spent at least $250 million in the past year for medical care and imprisonment of illegal immigrants and other non-citizens.

L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants

Mike Antonovich, the Los Angeles County supervisor, said the system has been "basically bankrupted."

The Department of Health has a $1.2 billion deficit. Caring for illegals is siphoning money from other services and forcing clinics, trauma centers and emergency rooms to close, he said.

Department of Education - Immigration Fiscal Impact Statement

(In 1982 the Supreme Court ruled that illegal immigrant children are entitled to the same education benefits available to U.S. citizens. An estimated 1.1 million public school students are illegal immigrants, according to the Urban Institute.)

Because these students require more services than the children of natives, they will naturally receive an even larger share of educational spending. It is not unreasonable to attribute 25 percent of all pre-K to 12 spending to the 19 percent of students who are immigrants or the children of immigrants.

Preventing and Controlling Tuberculosis Along the U.S.-Mexico Border

In 1999, Mexico was the country of origin for 23% (1,753) of all foreign-born persons with TB. Of TB cases among Mexican-born persons, three fourths were reported from the four U.S. states bordering Mexico: California, 820 cases; Texas, 364 cases; Arizona, 67 cases; and New Mexico, 17 cases (3). In 1999, TB cases among Mexican-born persons represented approximately 25% of all reported TB in the four border states. Incidence of TB was higher for the majority of border counties than the national TB rate.

Drug-resistant TB on the rise along US-Mexican border

According to the Centers for Disease Control and reported by McKay, to treat one case of multidrug-resistant TB will cost us (the taxpayers) $140,000 to as high as $700,000 per patient!

SEE: Arizona Superintendent: Illegals Will Bankrupt Schools;

SEE: Illegal immigrants in U.S., a financial burden on the health system

SEE: Exclusive--Report: TX Taxpayers Pay Billions for Illegal Aliens to Use State Services;

SEE: Public Schools Face Health Threat from Illegal Aliens.

TB outbreak in Colorado school!

See: Outbreak: Tuberculosis in a School

”In December of 2011, a student was discovered to have active tuberculosis while attending a high school in Longmont Colorado. Denver Metro TB Control and Boulder County Public Health staff tested students and staff who were at highest risk – those who shared more than one class with the student. Over 50% of those students were found to have evidence of exposure to the TB organism. The next cohort of students tested shared one classroom and had a 40% infection rate. Eventually, it was determined that the entire school, students and staff, needed to be tested.”

TB outbreak in Florida kept secret

See: Worst TB outbreak in 20 years kept secret

July 8, 2012

JACKSONVILLE —
“The CDC officer had a serious warning for Florida health officials in April: A tuberculosis outbreak in Jacksonville was one of the worst his group had investigated in 20 years. Linked to 13 deaths and 99 illnesses, including six children, it would require concerted action to stop.”

June 4, 2013

See SC school employee spreads TB to children

Eight children have developed tuberculosis and 50 other people have tested positive for the disease after being exposed by an infected person at an elementary school in Greenwood County, the state’s top health officer said Tuesday

TB outbreak in Virginia High School

SEE: 430 Exposed to TB in Va. High School Outbreak

Jun 21, 2013

”Officials at the Fairfax County Health Department in Virginia are investigating a tuberculosis outbreak at a Virginia high school that has infected three people.”

TB on the rise in New York City

SEE: Tuberculosis cases in city rising for first time in decade: Health Department

Thursday, March 20, 2014, 9:25 PM

”For the first time in a decade, tuberculosis cases are on the rise in New York City, according to the Health Department.”

TB outbreak in Sacramento school

Four more students test positive for tuberculosis at Grant High

Jul. 1, 2014

”Grant Union High School is in the midst of a tuberculosis outbreak, Sacramento County health officials said Tuesday.

After previously reporting only one case of active TB, officials said four more students have tested positive for the active disease, which attacks the lungs and can be fatal. Scientists consider three related tuberculosis cases an outbreak, said Sacramento County Public Health Officer Olivia Kasirye.”

Thank you Donald Trump for saying what most loyal Americans are thinking, but are too politically correct to say in public..

JWK
How many boards are you going to spam this on, then lose the debate? Are you a glutton for punishment? Or just incredibly stupid?

Try again Bunky.

No one was talking about a lame message board post. The accusatoon was during McCains run the Dems tried to deny his service and heroism. Show me! Trump did it on the national stage. I cannot remember the Dems doing that going into 2008. NO MORE MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.
I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.
I guess you can't read either.
No, I can read just fine. The suggestion I made that your links were not addressing the issue and were bullshit turns out to be accurate. Otherwise you would have given a link to meet my request for your best example. It appears you have nothing to back up the bullshit. All the Trump ass kisser's in the country are looking for that link by the way. No one is having any luck, so don't feel alone in that delusional and dishonest world you live in.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Well, ok, a tweet is a tweet is a tweet, but in today's technological landscape, a tweet can cause a lavine to happen. And then this. Wow.

I mean, John McCain is not really my style, but I have respected the man and cannot even begin to imagine the horrors he suffered in captivity. He really is an American hero and I think that Donald Trump may end up rueing this one.
You have missed no opportunity to smear McCain as a whack job whenever he says something you disagree with.

Only, you just lied right our your ass. I challenge you to find postings where I have smeared John McCain. In fact, I have barely written about him.

Oh, and your prediction time for Greece is running out, genius. The 26th is just 7 days away.....
I wont bother. You've smeared every Republican who disagreed with you. Nuff said there.
Ive already been vindicated on Greece. Their exit is a fiscal reality. We're just waiting for the ink to dry.

No and no.

So, you cannot point to even one moment where I've smeared John McCain. You lied.

And you predicted the Greece would leave the Eurozone within 6 months. Your "6 months" are up on July 26th.

This is the moment where you either move the goalposts or you disappear.

:D

Last edited:
So McCain fires a broadsides labeling millions of Americans as crazies and trump is the one with the problem? Trump is correct McCain has had what 30+ years in congress, millions of illegals jumped our borders and break our laws, government does not enforce our immigration laws and this happened on McCain's watch.

The GOP establishment has their panties in a bunch because Trump is calling them out on their incompetence.
Trump should have come up with another angle to hit back at McSame.

he-chose-poorly.jpg

Damn shame, too... I'd been hoping that Trump would stick around long enough to take-on some of those GOP mainstream pukes, and hold their feet to the fire in connection with Illegal Aliens and their Neville Chamberlain-esque approach to so-called Immigration Reform, but, it was not to be.

No balls.
Exactly. They piss me off every time they apologize for speaking the truth. That's what I like about Trump. He told the truth about McCain and he's not backing down.

Yep. They take their marching orders from the democrats every election cycle. And I'm sick of hearing their shit. Much like Obama... Ive gotten to the point where I tune them out. Spineless assholes.

This just gets worse...

No and no.

So, you cannot point to even one moment where I've smeared John McCain. You lied.

And you predicted the Greece would leave the Eurozone within 6 months. Your "6 months" are up on July 26th.

This is the moment where you either move the goalposts or your disappear.

:D
No one else predicted Greece would come as close to a Grexit as I did. I am vindicated. You certainly didnt.

"Crazies" that McCain expected to vote for his sorry ass in 2008. And who still pay his salary. He needs to STFU. Sick of him.

Forum List

Back