Trump insults a war hero

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it. .

Shameful. If he disagrees with McCain, that is quite understandable, but bashing his military service was sinking to the low level that Democrats sank to when McCain was running.
Like we did to Kerry. Context, gang. It's wrong. Trump, apologize now.

It should be obvious by now to all but the lowest IQ knuckle draggers that Trump is simply pimping the media for the attention of that he craves, just like a misbehaving three year old.

But, I digress. I really did not mean to derail the thread to Ted Cruz....
Trump is a self-aggrandizing piece of shit who will do whatever it takes to have attention focused on him. So what? He has contributed to Democrats over his life, and probably voted for them too. He doesnt represent the GOP and the best answer to him is to ignore him and hope he goes away.

That's no way to talk about your next POTUS...................
Trump is a flash in the pan. I remember when Ross Perot was considered hot. And Perot had a lot more credibilioty.

Speaking of a quiter.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.

Another lame republican trying to advance another lame lie. Another week, another lie....

Lie will be all they have until the reject the Limbaugh ditto heads and the Glenn Beck loon and CON talk radio mentality entirely. When they happen Republican candidates will be able to afford to stop lying.

If a Republican in this field were to say something like, "If you are a hater, racist, ignoramus. traitor or a ditto head I don't want your vote nor will I represent the like of you" he'd attract sane people. What is going to happen is there needs to be a third party for the crazies like the one that got Hitler elected. Maybe something called the KKK Neo Nazi party.
Hitler was far from being crazy during his rise to power. He was a natural born leader with very good political instincts in a time when people had lost faith in the effectiveness of their government. He sought office through democratic elections. He rose to power with the support of strong rightwing conservatives. He was a strong anti-communistic and used minorities as a scapegoats for the nations problems. While the other political leaders followed the rules, playing up to the press, and government officials, saying the right things, carefully to offend no one, Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?

Yeah. Obama

Al Franken and Donald Trump are right on McCain. He is no hero. Songbird McCain is a neocon warmonger. Teflon Don will continue to rise in the polls because he doesn't back down and speaks the truth. If McCain didn't want to get called out, he shouldn't have made his snide remark about calling those opposed to illegal immigration crazies.

Screw him. He has no respect for the military, putting them in pointless wars like Iraq, and opposes caring for veterans. He is an old dinosaur like all the other loser running for the GOP nomination. Weak and irrelevant.

Vets will tell you in overwhelming percentages that Kerry was a disgrace
Oh, did overwhelming percentages of vets serve alongside John Kerry?....

You're pathetic.
Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.

Trump is a brand, not like the bunch of politically correct pussies running for president. Attacking him for speaking the truth or his mind will just backfire on his opponents.

Trump doesn't like losers? He is well on the e way to being the biggest loser.

Trumps followers long for a tough talking boss who says what they believe to lead them. It does not matter if he is right or wrong or going off a cliff.

Scott Walker says Trump must apologize and says Trump's supporters must urge him to apologize.

Get to it, Trump slackers.
Just like you Scott Walker is a nobody....................

I heard his comments and thought to myself, just who the fuck does he think he is??

Lot of these cry babies need to grow the fuck up and live in and adult world................

Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds like our current president.
Obama backed right wing conservatives
A strong anti-Communist
Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?
Y
Obama backed right wing conservatives
A strong anti-Communist
ep, sounds like our current president.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.

Another lame republican trying to advance another lame lie. Another week, another lie....

Lie will be all they have until the reject the Limbaugh ditto heads and the Glenn Beck loon and CON talk radio mentality entirely. When they happen Republican candidates will be able to afford to stop lying.

If a Republican in this field were to say something like, "If you are a hater, racist, ignoramus. traitor or a ditto head I don't want your vote nor will I represent the like of you" he'd attract sane people. What is going to happen is there needs to be a third party for the crazies like the one that got Hitler elected. Maybe something called the KKK Neo Nazi party.
Hitler was far from being crazy during his rise to power. He was a natural born leader with very good political instincts in a time when people had lost faith in the effectiveness of their government. He sought office through democratic elections. He rose to power with the support of strong rightwing conservatives. He was a strong anti-communistic and used minorities as a scapegoats for the nations problems. While the other political leaders followed the rules, playing up to the press, and government officials, saying the right things, carefully to offend no one, Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?
Sounds like Barack Obama, sort of.
Sort of?
Obama backed by right wing conservatives
A strong anti-Communist
Using racial minorities as a scapegoat for the nations problems
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Scott Walker says Trump must apologize and says Trump's supporters must urge him to apologize.

Get to it, Trump slackers.
Just like you Scott Walker is a nobody....................

I heard his comments and thought to myself, just who the fuck does he think he is??

Lot of these cry babies need to grow the fuck up and live in and adult world................

Scott Walker is an unauthentic political whore who loves himself.

He really is an American hero
He's not an American hero. I've never understood this thinking. Because he survived?

Yes. Surviving almost 6 years of torture under the N. Vietnamese certainly qualifies him to be a hero, whether anyone likes it or now.

I don't question his war record at all. I never have. I questioned his abilities as a presidential nominee, a long time ago, but never questioned his patriotism or his courage.

When you have first been tortured for almost 6 years, then you have a right to come back and tell us who a hero is, and who is not.
I just think hero is not the accurate word for someone who survives being held against their will.

Are the three girls held in a Cleveland house for 10 years heroes? No. They're victims and survivors.

It happened to McCain during wartime and that's the difference? OK. What if a soldier decides in the middle of the night to sneak off his base to do a raid on an al Qaeda camp, all by himself, and gets caught and held for 5 years? Would he still be a hero even though he did something monumentally stupid? What if he did it because he had been drinking?

You may think my analogy is dumb, but some people would see a parallel with McCain, due to his history at the time of employing very bad judgement.

Being caught makes someone a war hero?

JWK

Enduring punishment for his defense of this country. Refusing to return to home after the Vietcong found out his father was an admiral.

Anyone flying missions over Vietnam was a hero. You and Trump....how many purple hearts you got? Not deferments....Purple Hearts.

ANYONE SERVING HIS COUNTRY IS A HERO. But you keep hugging Donald's leg. I think he has finally reached the end of the line. He is an embarrassment to every American.

I'm not so sure that Mccain was a prisoner, at all. I suspect that he just pretended to be one, so that he would not have to come home and face this:

Greece effectively left the EU. The Germans already have a time out plan for them. From 6 months perspective that is close enough for a win.
Your carping over minor points is just that: carping against my superior intellect, Herr Mizvoteen.
Too funny.....now Greece WILL leave becomes

Greece has "effectively" left......only from the Rabbi

Well, actually, the fake rabbi said that Greece would be "kicked out", which is an involuntary way of leaving....

Only, Greece hasn't been kicked out yet....
Did they default n their debt?

No. The 3.5 Billion will be transferred today. No default. An agreement with the lendors was reached. The banks open tomorrow.

Griechenland setzt erste Sparauflagen um Mehrwertsteuer hoch Banken ffnen tagesschau.de

Nach der Einigung zwischen Griechenland und den internationalen Geldgebern bekommen die Griechen erste Folgen der Sparauflagen zu spüren: So steigt die Mehrwertsteuer ab Montag für viele Produkte und Dienstleistungen. Doch es gibt auch gute Nachrichten.
Greece defaults on 1.7 billion IMF payment - Jun. 30 2015
Sucks to be you.

No. The EZB is not saying that Greece defaulted, because the payment of 3.5 billion was transferred.
The EZB has the final word on this, not CNN.

You really are not very good at this.

Now, if you will excuse me, time to bake a big humble pie for you.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Shameful. If he disagrees with McCain, that is quite understandable, but bashing his military service was sinking to the low level that Democrats sank to when McCain was running.

Here we go again. Show me the Democrats besmirching McCain's war record in 2008....Trump is a 4Fer and he is proud if it!

You're pathetic.
Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? No. It was from the slanderous lies told by a few disgruntled swiftboat crew, amplified by Karl Rove.

You're pathetic.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? ..

That's for reinforcing the fact that you don't understand logic, kid.

Forum List

Back