Trump insults a war hero

It should be obvious by now to all but the lowest IQ knuckle draggers that Trump is simply pimping the media for the attention of that he craves, just like a misbehaving three year old.

But, I digress. I really did not mean to derail the thread to Ted Cruz....
Trump is a self-aggrandizing piece of shit who will do whatever it takes to have attention focused on him. So what? He has contributed to Democrats over his life, and probably voted for them too. He doesnt represent the GOP and the best answer to him is to ignore him and hope he goes away.

That's no way to talk about your next POTUS...................
Trump is a flash in the pan. I remember when Ross Perot was considered hot. And Perot had a lot more credibilioty.

And there are those that maintain HE was responsible for the 1967 USS Forestall disaster. John McCain's daddy, the Admiral, would fix thing for him...

Bogus claim...McCain was in his aircraft when ordnance got cooked off and started a linked series of disasters....He had nothing to do with the source of that and it's a filthy lie to say he was.
It was a filthy lie to say you were a marine.

Very.
I HAD to check that out, under the presumption McCain caused that mess on the Forestall, after reading analysis and and watching video of the incident, I have to admit it looks like McCain was just in the wrong place and wrong time.But he did crash a few planes " Daredevil clowning around", A couple weeks after Forestall, he was shot down and captured, and His Admiral daddy couldn't dig him out of that hole.

Trump and those who defend his comments re: McCain have no idea what military service means to Americans.

Like you do Baked Fakey ..................Ever served?? Ever stirred shit??
Yup, you got called out. Tough, doc. If you served, you are serving garbage now.

Trump is completely out of line, and his remarks will hurt for the remainder of the campaign. He showed yesterday he can't walk em back.

mcCain_trump-copy-80x80.jpg
thumbnail
thumbnail

Hypocrite Republicans Demand Trump Apologize to McCain, But They Won’t Apologize to John Kerry

Tyrone, you are right. Kerry was unrighteous attack and so is McCain, but that is what losers do, then defend them by denying such is happening. Just don't respond to the ones who deny.

I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.

Another lame republican trying to advance another lame lie. Another week, another lie....

Lie will be all they have until the reject the Limbaugh ditto heads and the Glenn Beck loon and CON talk radio mentality entirely. When they happen Republican candidates will be able to afford to stop lying.

If a Republican in this field were to say something like, "If you are a hater, racist, ignoramus. traitor or a ditto head I don't want your vote nor will I represent the like of you" he'd attract sane people. What is going to happen is there needs to be a third party for the crazies like the one that got Hitler elected. Maybe something called the KKK Neo Nazi party.
Hitler was far from being crazy during his rise to power. He was a natural born leader with very good political instincts in a time when people had lost faith in the effectiveness of their government. He sought office through democratic elections. He rose to power with the support of strong rightwing conservatives. He was a strong anti-communistic and used minorities as a scapegoats for the nations problems. While the other political leaders followed the rules, playing up to the press, and government officials, saying the right things, carefully to offend no one, Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?

Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.

Another lame republican trying to advance another lame lie. Another week, another lie....

Lie will be all they have until the reject the Limbaugh ditto heads and the Glenn Beck loon and CON talk radio mentality entirely. When they happen Republican candidates will be able to afford to stop lying.

If a Republican in this field were to say something like, "If you are a hater, racist, ignoramus. traitor or a ditto head I don't want your vote nor will I represent the like of you" he'd attract sane people. What is going to happen is there needs to be a third party for the crazies like the one that got Hitler elected. Maybe something called the KKK Neo Nazi party.
Hitler was far from being crazy during his rise to power. He was a natural born leader with very good political instincts in a time when people had lost faith in the effectiveness of their government. He sought office through democratic elections. He rose to power with the support of strong rightwing conservatives. He was a strong anti-communistic and used minorities as a scapegoats for the nations problems. While the other political leaders followed the rules, playing up to the press, and government officials, saying the right things, carefully to offend no one, Hitler didn't care who he offended as long as he had the crowds on his side.

Sound familiar?
trump is a Hitler wannabe.

Sound familiar?
Sounds like Barack Obama, sort of.

Trump is a brand, not like the bunch of politically correct pussies running for president. Attacking him for speaking his mind will just backfire on his opponents.

Last edited:
Trump is a brand, not like the bunch of politically correct pussies running for president. Attacking him for speaking the truth or his mind will just backfire on his opponents.

Trump doesn't like losers? He is well on the e way to being the biggest loser.

[

Then you haven't listened to them....

Prosecute Kerry

Gardner was the only one who served on his boat who had bad things to say about him.

snopes.com John Kerry Swift Boats

• Although the men quoted above are often identified as "John Kerry's shipmates," only one of them, Steven Gardner, actually served under Lt. Kerry's command on a Swift boat. The other men who served under Kerry's command continue to speak positively of him:
    "In 1969, I was Sen. Kerry's gun mate atop of the Swift boat in Vietnam. And I just wanted to let everyone know that, contrary to all the rumors that you might hear from the other side, Sen. Kerry's blood is red, not blue. I know, I've seen it.

"If it weren't for Sen. John Kerry, on the 28th of February 1969, the day he won the Silver Star . . . you and I would not be having this conversation. My name would be on a long, black wall in Washington, D.C. I saw this man save my life."3

— Fred Short

"I can still see him now, standing in the doorway of the pilothouse, firing his M-16, shouting orders through the smoke and chaos . . . Even wounded, or confronting sights no man should ever have to see, he never lost his cool.

I had to sit on my hands [after a firefight], I was shaking so hard . . . He went to every man on that boat and put his arm around them and asked them how they're doing. I've never had an officer do that before or since. That's the mettle of the man, John Kerry."3

— David Alston

"What I saw back then [in Vietnam] was a guy with genuine caring and leadership ability who was aggressive when he had to be. What I see now is a guy who's not afraid to tackle tough issues. And he knows what the consequences are of putting people's kids in harm's way."2

— James Wasser

Scott Walker says Trump must apologize and says Trump's supporters must urge him to apologize.

Get to it, Trump slackers.

He did that in part to appease disgruntled Hillary Supporters. Republican's need to stop catering to Democrats. McCain got what he deserved... Stabbed In the back by the left.

Well, no, not really. I think a lot of Democrats would have voted for McCain if he hadn't insisted on continuing Bush's wars when everyone was agreed they were a mistake.

I think Palin gets too much blame for McCain's loss. You can have a complete idiot for a running mate and still win. Just ask Dan Quayle.

Forum List

Back