Trump insults a war hero

Being caught makes someone a war hero?

JWK

Enduring punishment for his defense of this country. Refusing to return to home after the Vietcong found out his father was an admiral.

Anyone flying missions over Vietnam was a hero. You and Trump....how many purple hearts you got? Not deferments....Purple Hearts.

ANYONE SERVING HIS COUNTRY IS A HERO. But you keep hugging Donald's leg. I think he has finally reached the end of the line. He is an embarrassment to every American.

McCain would have violated Article 3 of the Military Code of Conduct by agreeing to return home when the VC found out his father was an admiral. Google is your friend........

Being caught makes someone a war hero?

JWK

Enduring punishment for his defense of this country. Refusing to return to home after the Vietcong found out his father was an admiral.

Anyone flying missions over Vietnam was a hero. You and Trump....how many purple hearts you got? Not deferments....Purple Hearts.

ANYONE SERVING HIS COUNTRY IS A HERO. But you keep hugging Donald's leg. I think he has finally reached the end of the line. He is an embarrassment to every American.

he·ro
ˈhirō/
noun
noun: hero; plural noun: heroes; noun: hero sandwich; plural noun: hero sandwiches
a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
"a war hero"
synonyms: brave person, brave man/woman, man/woman of courage, man/woman of the hour, lionheart, warrior, knight;
champion, victor, conqueror
"the heroes of the American Civl War"
star, superstar, megastar, idol, celebrity, luminary;
ideal, paragon, shining example, demigod;
favorite, darling;
informalceleb
"a football hero"

We generally distinguish the difference from our everyday soldier and hero's.

In our society Hero is defined as someone who went above and beyond in combat or even a dangerous life saving every day situation.

You must be one of those panty wasted left who believes all the children on the team should get a trophy!!

We love our soldiers, so don't use their shoulders to climb up on for your fucking soap box diatribe.

So McCain fires a broadsides labeling millions of Americans as crazies and trump is the one with the problem? Trump is correct McCain has had what 30+ years in congress, millions of illegals jumped our borders and break our laws, government does not enforce our immigration laws and this happened on McCain's watch.

The GOP establishment has their panties in a bunch because Trump is calling them out on their incompetence.

"Crazies" that McCain expected to vote for his sorry ass in 2008. And who still pay his salary. He needs to STFU. Sick of him.
Don't forget "whacko birds" too.

stat writes the clear, incisive and powerful commentary that Dr. Doom and Gloom would write if Dr. Doom and Gloom could write. Both parties and their homers acted poorly in 2004 and 2008 on this issue. As the GOP leadership pulled down and politically destroyed McCarthy, so it should with Trump.

Wouldn't know, he's on ignore ........... whoever you are talking about.

Must have that stupid fucking sentiment, no discussion just nasty character assassination and ankle biting.

He did that in part to appease disgruntled Hillary Supporters. Republican's need to stop catering to Democrats. McCain got what he deserved... Stabbed In the back by the left.

Well, no, not really. I think a lot of Democrats would have voted for McCain if he hadn't insisted on continuing Bush's wars when everyone was agreed they were a mistake.

I think Palin gets too much blame for McCain's loss. You can have a complete idiot for a running mate and still win. Just ask Dan Quayle.
Just ask Joe Biden.

Fallen_Heroes.jpg

...but first, let's stop calling them heroes.

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

So it's okay to insult all those people who have been captured or killed and saying they're not heroes because McCain said some stuff?

Vets will tell you in overwhelming percentages that Kerry was a disgrace
Oh, did overwhelming percentages of vets serve alongside John Kerry?....

You're pathetic.
Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? No. It was from the slanderous lies told by a few disgruntled swiftboat crew, amplified by Karl Rove.
Did Kerry win? Nope.
And yeah, most vets can't stand Kerry because he testified before Congress during the war accusing his fellow soldiers of committing atrocities.

So it's okay to insult all those people who have been captured or killed and saying they're not heroes because McCain said some stuff?

Who did that, not Trump. McCain was firing broadsides at Trump, Trump fired back at McCain not at everyone who has served in the military. McCain is the one who broad brushed millions of Americans in his volley not Trump.

I get it the GOP is desperate to get rid of Trump. I served in the military and I do not feel insulted by Trump's comments about McCain. McCain was shot down, severely injured, and a POW. Okay that really sucks but playing the war hero card doesn't give him immunity from things that have gone very wrong in this country on his watch in congress.

McCain the war hero asshole that he is constantly shoots off his mouth insulting anyone he pleases and doesn't expect push back.

I personally am thrilled that Trump has pushed back against the war hero son of a bitch because McCain is a pompous and arrogant war hero.

I hate the war hero bastard for his hands across the aisle bullshit and his war hero cocksucking that he has done for Obama.

All as a war hero of course. Did I mention he's a war hero?

:lmao:

Oh so now Trump has insulted everybody who ever fought in a war because he hit back at the old mother fucking war hero McCain?

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Put down the bong.

Oh, did overwhelming percentages of vets serve alongside John Kerry?....

You're pathetic.
Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? No. It was from the slanderous lies told by a few disgruntled swiftboat crew, amplified by Karl Rove.
Did Kerry win? Nope.
And yeah, most vets can't stand Kerry because he testified before Congress during the war accusing his fellow soldiers of committing atrocities.
Only the William Calleys of the military hated him.

For the most part I like Trump's fearlessness and boldness in stating his views, but this one went a tad too far. He really needs to think before he goes off on a tangent and then has to back peddle.
I would not want Trump to totally become PC, but he needs a little more self-discipline.

Who did that, not Trump. McCain was firing broadsides at Trump, Trump fired back at McCain not at everyone who has served in the military. McCain is the one who broad brushed millions of Americans in his volley not Trump.

I get it the GOP is desperate to get rid of Trump. I served in the military and I do not feel insulted by Trump's comments about McCain. McCain was shot down, severely injured, and a POW. Okay that really sucks but playing the war hero card doesn't give him immunity from things that have gone very wrong in this country on his watch in congress.

Then again Trump is running for the presidency and McCain isn't. Trump didn't just insult McCain, he insulted a lot of veterans as well. That's the point. Trump doesn't know where to stop. Trump should stick to his own campaign and not get easily sidetracked by the bull going on around him, that's what presidents do.

Forum List

Back