Trump insults a war hero

Senator McCain wanted to leave our war veterans behind!

Here is what Senator John McCain, the “war hero”, wanted to do to our nation's war veterans.

McCain Okay With Cutting Military Benefits

"According to the Associated Press, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) sent a letter to the bipartisan budget supercommittee in which he indicated he is open to cost-saving steps in military benefits.

The AP reports that McCain supports President Obama’s proposal to start charging older military retirees a $200 annual enrollment fee for TRICARE for Life. In addition, McCain urged the supercommittee to consider restricting working-age military retirees and their dependents from enrolling in TRICARE Prime. McCain pointed out that the Congressional Budget Office has estimated that such a move would save $111 billion over 10 years."

JWK

To support Jeb Bush is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

So it's okay to insult all those people who have been captured or killed and saying they're not heroes because McCain said some stuff?

Who did that, not Trump. McCain was firing broadsides at Trump, Trump fired back at McCain not at everyone who has served in the military. McCain is the one who broad brushed millions of Americans in his volley not Trump.

I get it the GOP is desperate to get rid of Trump. I served in the military and I do not feel insulted by Trump's comments about McCain. McCain was shot down, severely injured, and a POW. Okay that really sucks but playing the war hero card doesn't give him immunity from things that have gone very wrong in this country on his watch in congress.

Then again Trump is running for the presidency and McCain isn't. Trump didn't just insult McCain, he insulted a lot of veterans as well. That's the point. Trump doesn't know where to stop. Trump should stick to his own campaign and not get easily sidetracked by the bull going on around him, that's what presidents do.

When you are running for the highest office in the land it's the fight of your life.

Do you really believe that McCain (war hero) or any other individual (war hero or non war hero) should be able to just willy nilly shit down a candidate's throat and insult he or she AND their voters and not expect payback?

Because I expect a candidate to push back and push back hard. That's how you win. You eliminate your opponents. You punish your critics.

This isn't a Dancing with the Stars competition here for the Mirror Ball Trophy.

These men and women are vying for the Presidency of America, the top job in the world.

Last edited:
As someone told me earlier about this....If he dies it will be at his own hand...so be it...
and to think of the remarks that have been coming from the far left for a few years. I dont agree with what The Donald said, but have heard my share of racist remarks coming from democrat/liberal leaders/talk show hosts for quite some time now.

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

McCain the war hero asshole that he is constantly shoots off his mouth insulting anyone he pleases and doesn't expect push back.

I personally am thrilled that Trump has pushed back against the war hero son of a bitch because McCain is a pompous and arrogant war hero.

I hate the war hero bastard for his hands across the aisle bullshit and his war hero cocksucking that he has done for Obama.

All as a war hero of course. Did I mention he's a war hero?

:lmao:
I'm certainly no fan of John McCain. However, it's pretty clear he is a war hero by most any standards and certainly head and shoulders above Donald Trump when it comes to service to his county. Probably the greatest service Trump has done for his country was dodging the draft with deferments.

What makes McCain a hero is not the fact he was a POW, nor the fact that he volunteered for military service but the fact he volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam and volunteered for service in the "Saints", which had a reputation for aggressive, daring attacks, but paid the price. One third of all pilots were killed or captured. McCain volunteered to fly the squadron's most dangerous missions right away, rather than work his way up to them. McCain led the squadron in a number of successful raids. On a bombing run on his 23rd mission, he was being tracked by enemy fire control as he began his dive to release bombs. He successful completed his run but a missile hit his wing and he bailed out. The force of ejection broke his right arm in three places, his left arm, and his right leg at the knee, and knocked him unconscious. After being captured his shoulder was crushed and he spent 5 years in Vietnam pow camps, subjected to a lack of medical care, torture, and solitary confinement.

Early life and military career of John McCain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

John McCain had no option but to join the Navy. He would have been a disgrace to his family if he had chosen any other career.

Now that being said, I have always supported McCain's war hero status and I believed that he endured what few could ever endure at the hands of the Vietcong.

BUT a war hero can be an asshole. A war hero can become a pompous old arrogant bully. Like McCain has become.

McCain's been the one throwing out the punches here. Trump is just another target for McCain.

He's lashed out many times at fellow Republicans.

This old war hero has become a fucking monumental loud mouth bitch.

Did I mention I believe he is a war hero?

Oliver Willis @owillis
in 2005 @JebBush sent swift boat vets letter thanking them for smearing john kerry war record http://oliverwillis.com/2015/07/18/donald-trump-attacks-mccains-war-record-continues-republican-tradition/ …

1:45 PM - 18 Jul 2015

Self-Proclaimed Champion of Veterans Jeb Bush Supported Switfboating John Kerry
Jeb-Bush-frown.jpg

Last edited:
Well when you look at it logically the only hero thing McCain did was to survive the torture and abuse.

Does that make a hero?? Yes in some eyes and no in others. To some he's just a guy who survived.

A guy who capitalized on his survival and made his way into Congress and has been there for a very long time.

But this isn't about McCain, this is about Trump. Now, what Trump said was basically that any military person who gets capture can go stick it, they're not a hero, they're a loser. While Trump who never put himself in the line of fire, never had the opportunity to be captured is telling those who did that they're just not worth much at all.

I mean, who goes off and just keeps insulting people? People say Obama is divisive, but he hasn't gone off to alienate people, he just does because he's black and black seem to divide people. Whereas Trump is doing this deliberately, and you know more is coming. To stay in the news for 16 months is going to take a lot of insulting.
Actually Trump didnt say anything of the kind. But stupid people cannot read a simple sentence adn make reasonable conclusions from it.

'I prefer the ones who weren't captured"

McCain the war hero asshole that he is constantly shoots off his mouth insulting anyone he pleases and doesn't expect push back.

I personally am thrilled that Trump has pushed back against the war hero son of a bitch because McCain is a pompous and arrogant war hero.

I hate the war hero bastard for his hands across the aisle bullshit and his war hero cocksucking that he has done for Obama.

I'm certainly no fan of John McCain. However, it's pretty clear he is a war hero by most any standards and certainly head and shoulders above Donald Trump when it comes to service to his county. Probably the greatest service Trump has done for his country was dodging the draft with deferments.

What makes McCain a hero is not the fact he was a POW, nor the fact that he volunteered for military service but the fact he volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam and volunteered for service in the "Saints", which had a reputation for aggressive, daring attacks, but paid the price. One third of all pilots were killed or captured. McCain volunteered to fly the squadron's most dangerous missions right away, rather than work his way up to them. McCain led the squadron in a number of successful raids. On a bombing run on his 23rd mission, he was being tracked by enemy fire control as he began his dive to release bombs. He successful completed his run but a missile hit his wing and he bailed out. The force of ejection broke his right arm in three places, his left arm, and his right leg at the knee, and knocked him unconscious. After being captured his shoulder was crushed and he spent 5 years in Vietnam pow camps, subjected to a lack of medical care, torture, and solitary confinement.

John McCain had no option but to join the Navy. He would have been a disgrace to his family if he had chosen any other career.

Now that being said, I have always supported McCain's war hero status and I believed that he endured what few could ever endure at the hands of the Vietcong.

BUT a war hero can be an asshole. A war hero can become a pompous old arrogant bully. Like McCain has become.

McCain's been the one throwing out the punches here. Trump is just another target for McCain.

McCain is defending his party against a man who is more concerned about his own ego trip than what is good for the country

McCain is defending his party against a man who is more concerned about his own ego trip than what is good for the country
Leftwats coming to the defense of Maverick sure puts throws this controversy into sharp relief.

Donald Trump for president 2016!

Leftwats coming to the defense of Maverick sure puts throws this controversy into sharp relief.

Yes, McCain is a leftist. Yes, McCain is the worst Republican of all Republicans that have ever been Republican. Yes, McCain is a "plant" from the democrat party. Yes, McCain is a traitor to the Republican Party.

No, Trump should not have questioned McCain's military service to this country. Even if the tripe Trump said is true, it was a stupid thing to say...

Bullshit. He's power tripping and having the time of his life thinking no one is going to push back.

McCain is an asshole. An asshole that is a war hero, but nonetheless a power tripping asshole who has now injected himself into the race so it's gloves off time.

McCain the war hero needs push back. And to be reminded he's a loser.

Oh and a war hero. But still a smarmy mouth loser.

I'm loving watching the left come to McCain's defense after shredding him and his service in 2008.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Yes, McCain is a leftist. Yes, McCain is the worst Republican of all Republicans that have ever been Republican. Yes, McCain is a "plant" from the democrat party. Yes, McCain is a traitor to the Republican Party.

No, Trump should not have questioned McCain's military service to this country. Even if the tripe Trump said is true, it was a stupid thing to say...
I respectfully disagree. Trump is a Senator Joe Wilson and we need more of those. McCain doesn't deserve civility, he deserves a boot in his geriatric ass to the retirement home. Trump is wearing those boots.

I'm loving watching the left come to McCain's defense after shredding him and his service in 2008. Hypocrisy thy name is liberal!

Such is the state of contemporary American politics.

The ends of the political spectrum put so much energy into blindly attacking the other that there will inevitably be times in which they're just shooting in every direction.

Not good.

The TRUTH about John 'The Song Bird' McCain.

Forum List

Back