Trump insults a war hero

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

McCain the war hero asshole that he is constantly shoots off his mouth insulting anyone he pleases and doesn't expect push back.

I personally am thrilled that Trump has pushed back against the war hero son of a bitch because McCain is a pompous and arrogant war hero.

I hate the war hero bastard for his hands across the aisle bullshit and his war hero cocksucking that he has done for Obama.

All as a war hero of course. Did I mention he's a war hero?

:lmao:
I'm certainly no fan of John McCain. However, it's pretty clear he is a war hero by most any standards and certainly head and shoulders above Donald Trump when it comes to service to his county. Probably the greatest service Trump has done for his country was dodging the draft with deferments.

What makes McCain a hero is not the fact he was a POW, nor the fact that he volunteered for military service but the fact he volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam and volunteered for service in the "Saints", which had a reputation for aggressive, daring attacks, but paid the price. One third of all pilots were killed or captured. McCain volunteered to fly the squadron's most dangerous missions right away, rather than work his way up to them. McCain led the squadron in a number of successful raids. On a bombing run on his 23rd mission, he was being tracked by enemy fire control as he began his dive to release bombs. He successful completed his run but a missile hit his wing and he bailed out. The force of ejection broke his right arm in three places, his left arm, and his right leg at the knee, and knocked him unconscious. After being captured his shoulder was crushed and he spent 5 years in Vietnam pow camps, subjected to a lack of medical care, torture, and solitary confinement.

Early life and military career of John McCain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lets puts some facts on the table shall we...McCain called millions of Americans "crazies" where is the outrage on that? American citizens are concerned about government allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border, kill our citizens, rape, rob, identify theft and McCain considers us "crazies"??

When guys like McCain side with the illegals over the American people they are sworn to serve doesn't that deserve some explaining?

Trump has the GOP establishment petrified with fear because he's daring to call them out on their incompetence. Its a sore subject because there's so much incompetence to point to. They have failed in just about every way possible.

So it's okay to insult all those people who have been captured or killed and saying they're not heroes because McCain said some stuff?

Oh so now Trump has insulted everybody who ever fought in a war because he hit back at the old mother fucking war hero McCain?

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Put down the bong.

4,000 troops who died in Iraq are not heroes because Trump decides. He's insulted their families and their lives. And that goes for all the injured too. Nice job Trump.

So it's okay to insult all those people who have been captured or killed and saying they're not heroes because McCain said some stuff?

Who did that, not Trump. McCain was firing broadsides at Trump, Trump fired back at McCain not at everyone who has served in the military. McCain is the one who broad brushed millions of Americans in his volley not Trump.

I get it the GOP is desperate to get rid of Trump. I served in the military and I do not feel insulted by Trump's comments about McCain. McCain was shot down, severely injured, and a POW. Okay that really sucks but playing the war hero card doesn't give him immunity from things that have gone very wrong in this country on his watch in congress.

So McCain effectively tricked Trump into making a complete ass of himself?

lol, ok.

You're pathetic.
Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:
Vets will tell you in overwhelming percentages that Kerry was a disgrace

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? No. It was from the slanderous lies told by a few disgruntled swiftboat crew, amplified by Karl Rove.
Did Kerry win? Nope.
And yeah, most vets can't stand Kerry because he testified before Congress during the war accusing his fellow soldiers of committing atrocities.
Only the William Calleys of the military hated him.
Link?

Well when you look at it logically the only hero thing McCain did was to survive the torture and abuse.

Does that make a hero?? Yes in some eyes and no in others. To some he's just a guy who survived.

A guy who capitalized on his survival and made his way into Congress and has been there for a very long time.

Well when you look at it logically the only hero thing McCain did was to survive the torture and abuse.

Does that make a hero?? Yes in some eyes and no in others. To some he's just a guy who survived.

A guy who capitalized on his survival and made his way into Congress and has been there for a very long time.

But this isn't about McCain, this is about Trump. Now, what Trump said was basically that any military person who gets capture can go stick it, they're not a hero, they're a loser. While Trump who never put himself in the line of fire, never had the opportunity to be captured is telling those who did that they're just not worth much at all.

I mean, who goes off and just keeps insulting people? People say Obama is divisive, but he hasn't gone off to alienate people, he just does because he's black and black seem to divide people. Whereas Trump is doing this deliberately, and you know more is coming. To stay in the news for 16 months is going to take a lot of insulting.

LMAO That's Trump. He could care less what you or anyone else thinks. He speaks his mind. If you don't like it he could give a shit.

McCain wasn't a hero. He's a guy that survived and capitalized on his Vietnam experience to run for office where he's been ever since.

What did Trump say that was wrong?? Nothing in my eyes.

Fallen_Heroes.jpg

...but first, let's stop calling them heroes.
Fuck you.

Seriously.

For the most part I like Trump's fearlessness and boldness in stating his views, but this one went a tad too far. He really needs to think before he goes off on a tangent and then has to back peddle.
I would not want Trump to totally become PC, but he needs a little more self-discipline.
Yeah, he needs to fit in more, stop making waves, become more like.... Every other Republican.

(Sarcasm alert)

But this isn't about McCain, this is about Trump. Now, what Trump said was basically that any military person who gets capture can go stick it, they're not a hero, they're a loser. While Trump who never put himself in the line of fire, never had the opportunity to be captured is telling those who did that they're just not worth much at all.

I mean, who goes off and just keeps insulting people? People say Obama is divisive, but he hasn't gone off to alienate people, he just does because he's black and black seem to divide people. Whereas Trump is doing this deliberately, and you know more is coming. To stay in the news for 16 months is going to take a lot of insulting.
Actually Trump didnt say anything of the kind. But stupid people cannot read a simple sentence adn make reasonable conclusions from it.

He was a hero. Then he became a senator and became a traitor. The one does not excuse the other.

Yes, you are crazies if you think that's happening. Also racist.

Trump has the GOP Establishment terrified because after trying to make inroads with the Hispanic community for 4 years, he's insulted them to the point where they'll probably vote Democratic for the next 20 years.

Trump does not understand 'getting captured' is a possibility of the job description. It needs to understand that as a real estate salesman he insulted every man and woman who has served in our military from the first days of the Republic.

Trump does not understand 'getting captured' is a possibility of the job description. It needs to understand that as a real estate salesman he insulted every man and woman who has served in our military from the first days of the Republic.

YOu know what, in 2008, 45% of veterans DIDN'T vote for McCain.

I think that Trump is a clown, but this is between McCain and Trump, it doesn't effect most of us.

Most rank and file GOP voters are still mad at McCain for a whole list of things - sandbagging Bush, supporting Amnesty, the Gang of 14, McCain-Feingold and the big capper, losing to the hated Obama.

Ripping McCain doesn't cost Trump as much as the establishment wants to think.

since none of the three 'Establishment" picks - Bush, Walker or Rubio - ever bothered to put on a uniform, I don't think you will get the millage out of this you hope.

The time to confront Trump was when he was talking smack about Mexicans. The GOP missed that opportunity.

Donald Trump says McCain is not a war hero and a loser New York Post

Good Grief! This is just the beginning of the man's stupid comments. Grab a chair and some popcorn. The clown has only just begun!

This is just more establishment bullshit.

Trump never said the things the media is making it look like he said.

1. The Post did not provide context at the outset disclosing that McCain and Trump have been feuding, with McCain characterizing some Trump supporters as “crazies” and Trump stating that McCain graduated last in his class in Annapolis. The charged rhetoric continued at the conservative Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa this weekend.

2. When a panelist characterized McCain as a “war hero,” the Post is accurate in reporting that Trump initially said McCain is “not a war hero.” But then, Trump immediately modified his statement saying– four times– that McCain is a war hero:

“He is a war hero.”

“He’s a war hero because he was captured.”

“He’s a war hero, because he was captured.”

“I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now, he’s said some very bad things about a lot of people.”

3. Did Trump say McCain is not a war hero because he was captured? No, not in the exchanges represented in the Post.

4. Is the Post’s characterization an accident? It would appear not, because it is repeated in the Post’s caption of the video clip, which also states: “Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a decorated Vietnam war veteran, was not a war hero because he was captured by the North Vietnamese [emphasis added].”

Further, in the Post’s second sentence, Trump is quoted as stating of McCain, “He’s not a war hero…He’s a war hero because he was captured,” but the article selectively left out the phrase Trump had uttered in between: “He is a war hero.”
Fact Check The Washington Post on Donald Trump and John McCain Sharyl Attkisson

Trump never said that and if you weren't such an ignoramus you would realize it.

Forum List

Back