Trump insults a war hero

It should be obvious by now to all but the lowest IQ knuckle draggers that Trump is simply pimping the media for the attention of that he craves, just like a misbehaving three year old.

But, I digress. I really did not mean to derail the thread to Ted Cruz....

Doofus Drumpf should just make his own military record public. That would show the voters that he really doesn't hate our vets as much as he says he does.

Yeah, good idea.

:rolleyes:

So not a word about the rude comments that McCain made about the thousands of people who attended a Trump rally in Arizona a couple days earlier? McCain called those people "crazies." "Crazies"? They were good Americans who want to preserve what's left of their country, not "crazies."

So Trump fired back with some tough rhetoric of his own, and of course the left and the weak-kneed right scream and whine over it.

Why no outrage over McCain calling thousands of conservative Americans "crazies"?

Because McCain is right about Trump supporters?

Of course, McCain is not the brightest bulb on the tree, himself, having approved Palin as his running mate....

He did that in part to appease disgruntled Hillary Supporters. Republican's need to stop catering to Democrats. McCain got what he deserved... Stabbed In the back by the left.

It should be obvious by now to all but the lowest IQ knuckle draggers that Trump is simply pimping the media for the attention of that he craves, just like a misbehaving three year old.

There was probably the first glimmer of a hint of wit buried somewhere in that post, but it got completely fucked by the horrid delivery.

So not a word about the rude comments that McCain made about the thousands of people who attended a Trump rally in Arizona a couple days earlier? McCain called those people "crazies." "Crazies"? They were good Americans who want to preserve what's left of their country, not "crazies."

So Trump fired back with some tough rhetoric of his own, and of course the left and the weak-kneed right scream and whine over it.

Why no outrage over McCain calling thousands of conservative Americans "crazies"?

Because McCain is right about Trump supporters?

Of course, McCain is not the brightest bulb on the tree, himself, having approved Palin as his running mate....

He did that in part to appease disgruntled Hillary Supporters. Republican's need to stop catering to Democrats. McCain got what he deserved... Stabbed In the back by the left.

The only things that screwed McCain was the Bush campaign in 2000 and the McCain campaign in 2008 when he picked that whore form Alaska.

Doofus Drumpf should just make his own military record public. That would show the voters that he really doesn't hate our vets as much as he says he does.

Yeah, good idea.

Have a link to where Trump is quoted as saying he hates our vets? Just curious what is your military record?

Blue, you certainly live in an interesting universe!
Blue, you certainly live in an interesting universe!

Actually is an alternative universe where up is down and lies are truth and facts cannot exist.

You claiming Hilary supporters that worked on her campaign pissed off at Obama stealing her delegates in the primaries ... Didn't later support McCain and help him with his election?

Yeah, good idea.

Have a link to where Trump is quoted as saying he hates our vets? Just curious what is your military record?
Don't you mean mental illness record?

Trump and those who defend his comments re: McCain have no idea what military service means to Americans.

H

Yeah, good idea.

o How about Obama release his military record or how about him release his college transcripts or how about he release his original 50+ year old original birth certificate with a raised state seal?

No. That is not what you claimed. You claimed that within 6 months, Greece would LEAVE the Eurozone. That was your claim. No worry, I have it bookmarked.

You sure love to lie.

You also accused me of smearing John McCain. I have never smeared John McCain. You lied. I challenged you to present even one single posting of me smearing John McCain. You cannot.
Greece effectively left the EU. The Germans already have a time out plan for them. From 6 months perspective that is close enough for a win.
Your carping over minor points is just that: carping against my superior intellect, Herr Mizvoteen.
Too funny.....now Greece WILL leave becomes

Greece has "effectively" left......only from the Rabbi

Well, actually, the fake rabbi said that Greece would be "kicked out", which is an involuntary way of leaving....

Only, Greece hasn't been kicked out yet....
Did they default n their debt?

No. The 3.5 Billion will be transferred today. No default. An agreement with the lendors was reached. The banks open tomorrow.

Griechenland setzt erste Sparauflagen um Mehrwertsteuer hoch Banken ffnen tagesschau.de

Nach der Einigung zwischen Griechenland und den internationalen Geldgebern bekommen die Griechen erste Folgen der Sparauflagen zu spüren: So steigt die Mehrwertsteuer ab Montag für viele Produkte und Dienstleistungen. Doch es gibt auch gute Nachrichten.
Greece defaults on 1.7 billion IMF payment - Jun. 30 2015
Sucks to be you.

Trump is a self-aggrandizing piece of shit who will do whatever it takes to have attention focused on him. So what? He has contributed to Democrats over his life, and probably voted for them too. He doesnt represent the GOP and the best answer to him is to ignore him and hope he goes away.

I like how libs are criticizing Trump for criticizing McCain when he isn't saying anything they weren't saying in 2008. Hypocrisy.

The mainstream Left has nothing to gain by openly diminishing his service. This would only lose voters in moderate swing states like Ohio, and it wouldn't gain any voters they already didn't have. It's a political loser (aside from being a completely lame thing to do on the merits).

Secondly, the Left isn't criticizing Trump for criticizing McCain. They're criticizing you for taking Trump seriously.

They believe that you should stand up for the patriotism that you shove down our throats. They believe that you should have the courage to stand up to your party when it so clearly violates its core message of respecting the service of our troops.

If a current presidential contender from the Left said - said directly - that he didn't respect soldiers who got captured, the result would be a witch hunt to the end of the earth by your party. FOX would run in-depth specials on the liberal hatred of our soldiers. The candidate in question would not only be banished by the Left (because of the bad press), he would have to change his address. He would receive endless death threats for saying that he doesn't respect soldiers who get captured and tortured.

Yet, when someone on your side says it, you ignore it. This suggests that you don't believe in your own core principals, and that you only use patriotism as a weapon to attack the Left. It suggests that your party doesn't have core principals, and that it is only obeying whoever happens to be leading the party. This is scary.

Last edited:
Moderation Message:

Hate me all ya want -- but we were full up in Politics with this Trump/McCain deal.. About 8 threads.
I combined 6 of them. Think of all the page loads you'll save having all your best shots in ONE PLACE !!!!
Meet new people.. Make some friends. Enjoy...

Trump is a self-aggrandizing piece of shit who will do whatever it takes to have attention focused on him. So what? He has contributed to Democrats over his life, and probably voted for them too. He doesnt represent the GOP and the best answer to him is to ignore him and hope he goes away.

That's no way to talk about your next POTUS...................

Forum List

Back