Trump insults a war hero

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.

No - McCain said that the people who were there to listen to Trump was crazy, yet there are the very same voters that came to see him in 2008.
McCain needs to apologize to those voters.

McCain said that Trump attracts the crazies....which is true

The only people whining are Republicans. The rest of us are laughing our asses off.
Well YOU are ALL ASSES on your side.....THE TRUTH shall set you free!:ahole-1:
We are loving this....simply loving it! :clap:

Trump is certainly not anti-military as long he doesn't have to do the fighting. Just yesterday he said, "I'm the most militaristic person ever."

'Of course he was criticizing McCain's service. He said, “He’s not a war hero”. Then he said he's a hero only because he was captured describing a decorated wounded veteran who suffered through 5 years in POW camps. Finally, after realizing what said, he says, : “If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned. Apparently Trump says whatever happens to comes into his head. I guess some people find that refreshing.

I guess I have to agree with Lindsey Graham. Trump is certainly a Jackass.
Of course you agree with Lindsey Graham, on this and probably many other issues. You're part of the reason nothing ever changes.
No, I can't strand Lindsey Graham but his assessment of Trump is correct.

Of course you agree with Lindsey Graham, on this and probably many other issues. You're part of the reason nothing ever changes.
You don't have to agree with McCain or Graham to see that Trump is dog shit.

You leftists are so hypocritical. Trump is a progressive like yourselves, yet you despise him. He believes government is the answer, just like you doofuses. He wants tariffs (high taxes). He is amazingly arrogant just like the a-hole in the WH now, who you guys love and adore. He wants government run HC for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! To legalize drugs....tax the 1%.

If he were a D, you guys would be on your knees with your mouths open to deep throat The Donald....like you did Big Ears in 2008.

The Donald is a PROGRESSIVE, yet progressives don't like him.
Trump supports a flat tax, increasing the size of America's nuclear weapon stockpile, right to life, eliminating the estate taxes, repealing Obamacare, opposes gay marriage, departmental of education, and common core.

If you call that Progressive, I hate see what you call conservative.

Trump is the perfect GOP candidate because he doesn't really stand for anything.
Donald Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Trump, making Politics interesting and LAUGHABLE! ...FOR THE WIN! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

'I did it for fun': Donald Trump on giving out rival Lindsey Graham's phone number!!!!

The Business Insider ^ | 7/22
Real-estate developer Donald Trump said Wednesday that he had no regrets about announcing the personal cell-phone number of a rival presidential candidate, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), at a rally. "I did it for fun, and everybody had a good time," Trump said in a "Fox & Friends" interview. Trump raised eyebrows Tuesday when, in the middle of a speech in Graham's home state, he mocked the senator for once reaching out to him for help. "He called me four years ago, ... I didn't even know who he was," Trump declared, holding up a piece of paper with Graham's...

I see your problem now, it's the word "partisan" that has you confused. ...

Nope, and don't think I'm going to teach you English for free, boy.
Good thing since it's apparently not your first language.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

Are they? Why don't you find a Trump supporter to share that with, moron?
I could have sworn you were one of their bitches. Is it like prison love or what?

I've been in Europe working for a month and a half and I don't know what the "establishment media" is saying. I go home Friday. Can't wait to catch up. But if they are saying McCain is a crappy politician and was a horrible Presidential candidate but what Trump said was ridiculous then I guess I am, though you can't use the word "echo" since I am too removed from the reporting to be able to echo. I only see blurbs over here, so I'm aware of it, but that's about it
As I said, you are just here to echo the establishment media blurbs. And why? Either you care not to investigate into the facts, or you are just here to echo the lies from the establishment media blurb machine.

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

1) He passed on getting out early while he was being tortured
2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

You've offered zero as a reply. that's on you, Holmes
Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?
yes or no, dumb ass, did you or did you not hear Trump say the same damn thing you said, when you made up your damn lies about what you think Trump said?

What "lie" did I make up about what trump said? You're lying, this you won't back up, you can't. What "lies" did I say?

You leftists are so hypocritical. Trump is a progressive like yourselves, yet you despise him. He believes government is the answer, just like you doofuses. He wants tariffs (high taxes). He is amazingly arrogant just like the a-hole in the WH now, who you guys love and adore. He wants government run HC for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! To legalize drugs....tax the 1%.

If he were a D, you guys would be on your knees with your mouths open to deep throat The Donald....like you did Big Ears in 2008.

As a Liberal, I couldn't be happier Trump is running. :thup:

GOP Leader Donald Trump: "I Will Not Run Third Party, I Will Only Run As A Republican"..... Dashing the hopes of the scumbag left!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 7/21/2015 | Jim Hoft
GOP Leader Donald Trump: I Will Not Run Third Party, I Will Only Run as a Republican (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 21st, 2015 8:56 pm —40 Comments Dana Loesch spoke with 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump today on her Blaze television program. Dana asked Mr. Trump about sharing Lindsey Graham’s cell phone number with the public, the Planned Parenthood controversy, same sex marriage, and what he would do to fix the Veterans Administration. Donald Trump told Dana he will not run third party and will only run as a Republican. Trump is currently leading the polls in Iowa. **...

That should boost his poll numbers among the nutters a bit.

Trump has no chance to win. None. But damnit - it's nice to hear someone say what 95% of all America is thinking for a change. Nope. Trump has no chance. Why? he doesn't kiss ass like a normal republican or democrat. He speaks his mind. Something that has been forgotten in America.....

That should boost his poll numbers among the nutters a bit.

Trump has no chance to win. None. But damnit - it's nice to hear someone say what 95% of all America is thinking for a change. Nope. Trump has no chance. Why? he doesn't kiss ass like a normal republican or democrat. He speaks his mind. Something that has been forgotten in America.....
As though Donald Trump speaking his mind is a good thing.

Nope, and don't think I'm going to teach you English for free, boy.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

I could have sworn you were one of their bitches. Is it like prison love or what?

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you?

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.

No - McCain said that the people who were there to listen to Trump was crazy, yet there are the very same voters that came to see him in 2008.
McCain needs to apologize to those voters.

McCain said that Trump attracts the crazies....which is true

Just remember folks:

these SAME people whining now didn't have any problem with INSULTING President Bush military service.

and Obama is so patriotic he DIDN'T bother SEVING at all
The only people whining are Republicans. The rest of us are laughing our asses off.
Well YOU are ALL ASSES on your side.....THE TRUTH shall set you free!:ahole-1:
We are loving this....simply loving it! :clap:

I also don't fault anyone for avoiding service in Vietnam. That was a roulette death sentence. Fuck that.

But Trump didn't criticize McCain's service, in fact after his initial gaff he was effusive in calling him a war hero. I'm sick of Trump being painted as anti military and here you are joining in with the slander. He isn't that type and the fake outrage is a Leftist tactic.
Trump is certainly not anti-military as long he doesn't have to do the fighting. Just yesterday he said, "I'm the most militaristic person ever."

'Of course he was criticizing McCain's service. He said, “He’s not a war hero”. Then he said he's a hero only because he was captured describing a decorated wounded veteran who suffered through 5 years in POW camps. Finally, after realizing what said, he says, : “If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned. Apparently Trump says whatever happens to comes into his head. I guess some people find that refreshing.

You don't have to agree with McCain or Graham to see that Trump is dog shit.

Trump supports a flat tax, increasing the size of America's nuclear weapon stockpile, right to life, eliminating the estate taxes, repealing Obamacare, opposes gay marriage, departmental of education, and common core.

If you call that Progressive, I hate see what you call conservative.
You better get your talking points right...because your leaders in the MSM are saying he is a progressive just like you. This is straight from your mother ship MSNBC and they will not like you straying off the plantation....

Donald Trump: Progressive champion?
Trump has taken positions on liberal priorities that would put him firmly in the “Elizabeth Warren wing” of the Democratic Party.
Donald Trump Progressive champion MSNBCDonald Trump Progressive champion MSNBCDonald Trump Progressive champion MSNBC

Of course you are because Trump is a progressive like yourself.

Last edited:
As I said, you are just here to echo the establishment media blurbs. And why? Either you care not to investigate into the facts, or you are just here to echo the lies from the establishment media blurb machine.

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?
yes or no, dumb ass, did you or did you not hear Trump say the same damn thing you said, when you made up your damn lies about what you think Trump said?

What "lie" did I make up about what trump said? You're lying, this you won't back up, you can't. What "lies" did I say?
I already explained it to you.

All you said is read this link

All you said is read this link
The link was the basis for my other statements.

Wrong again, moron.

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you?
Only when I have to listen to people as smart as you are. You'll make a fine Trump supporter.

All-Apologies.jpg

Just moving out THE TRASH of the party, the one that ALWAYS sides with the subversives when the IMPORTANT VOTES come up!

SM1dZRh.jpg

Forum List

Back