Trump insults a war hero

As I said, you are just here to echo the establishment media blurbs. And why? Either you care not to investigate into the facts, or you are just here to echo the lies from the establishment media blurb machine.

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

1) He passed on getting out early while he was being tortured
2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

You've offered zero as a reply. that's on you, Holmes
Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?
yes or no, dumb ass, did you or did you not hear Trump say the same damn thing you said, when you made up your damn lies about what you think Trump said?

What "lie" did I make up about what trump said? You're lying, this you won't back up, you can't. What "lies" did I say?
Quoting Trump is really tricky because he simply says whatever comes into his head. It might be true; it might not but whatever he says the chances are it's a gross exaggeration. He just spoke of the tremendous rally of 15,000 people in a building that holds 4,200. He's worth 5 billion one day and 9 the next. McCain is a hero today, yesterday he wasn't. Unemployment is 21% one week and 41% the next. I think Trump rises each morning and ask himself what would my Trumpets like to hear today.

Donald Trump faces backlash over exaggerations - Videos - CBS News

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?
yes or no, dumb ass, did you or did you not hear Trump say the same damn thing you said, when you made up your damn lies about what you think Trump said?

What "lie" did I make up about what trump said? You're lying, this you won't back up, you can't. What "lies" did I say?
Quoting Trump is really tricky because he simply says whatever comes into his head. It might be true; it might not but whatever he says the chances are it's a gross exaggeration. He just spoke of the tremendous rally of 15,000 people in a building that holds 4,200. He's worth 5 billion one day and 9 the next. McCain is a hero today, yesterday he wasn't. Unemployment is 21% one week and 41% the next. I think Trump rises each morning and ask himself what would my Trumpets like to hear today.

Trump has a right to his opinions. and if one waits long enough he will finally hear something he wants to hear.

Trump must be a political genius, he's found a way to tap into the very stupidest constituency imaginable.

Obama supporters?
No, wrong as usual. I'm talking about Tea Party left overs, you know, the die hard FOX News dummies.

A "libertarian" thinks tea party supporters are dumber than obama supporters? LOL, wow, that answers the question. You are the "very stupidest constituency imaginable"

Trump must be a political genius, he's found a way to tap into the very stupidest constituency imaginable.

Obama supporters?
No, wrong as usual. I'm talking about Tea Party left overs, you know, the die hard FOX News dummies.

A "libertarian" thinks tea party supporters are dumber than obama supporters? LOL, wow, that answers the question. You are the "very stupidest constituency imaginable"
What libertarians are those? When the right wing co opts libertarian language it doesn't make them any less authoritarian.

It's just like watching FOX News, they both constantly conflate facts with opinions.

Obama supporters?

What libertarians are those? When the right wing co opts libertarian language it doesn't make them any less authoritarian.

Gotcha, you're a "libertarian" who supports a Marxist over people who think government taxes and spends too much. LOL, what a joke you are. So does anyone actually buy that crap?

It's just like watching FOX News, they both constantly conflate facts with opinions.

You are one authoritarian leftist loving libertarian.

This word you are using, libertarian, I do not think it means what you think it means...

This word you are using, libertarian, I do not think it means what you think it means...
I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

Obama supporters?

Gotcha, you're a "libertarian" who supports a Marxist over people who think government taxes and spends too much. LOL, what a joke you are. So does anyone actually buy that crap?
Or this childish sounding BS either.

You also think you're a libertarian, so you're pretty out of it

Obama supporters?

Once again you're zero content. The Tea party thinks government taxes and spends too much. oh, the humanity. And yet you support a Marxist over that. you realize you said you're a libertarian, did the spell checker falsely match when you typed in you're a whacked out extremist left wing nut job and it came back with libertarian? I hate when that happens...

You also think you're a libertarian, so you're pretty out of it
Really? That's news to me. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

Are they? Why don't you find a Trump supporter to share that with, moron?
I could have sworn you were one of their bitches. Is it like prison love or what?

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you?
Only when I have to listen to people as smart as you are. You'll make a fine Trump supporter.

And you make an illogical douchebag.

Once again you're zero content. The Tea party thinks government taxes and spends too much. oh, the humanity. And yet you support a Marxist over that. you realize you said you're a libertarian, did the spell checker falsely match when you typed in you're a whacked out extremist left wing nut job and it came back with libertarian? I hate when that happens...
I support a Marxist? Which one? I hope you don't mean Donald Trump. He did contribute a lot of money to the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a Marxist.

You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

Are they? Why don't you find a Trump supporter to share that with, moron?
I could have sworn you were one of their bitches. Is it like prison love or what?

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you?
Only when I have to listen to people as smart as you are. You'll make a fine Trump supporter.

And you make an illogical douchebag.
Return of the ankle biter.

I support a Marxist? Which one? I hope you don't mean Donald Trump. He did contribute a lot of money to the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a Marxist.

Another liberal playground denizen, it's a crowded playground

150720-republicans-outraged-donald-trump-john-mccain-hero.jpg

Ahh, the famous liberal inability to differentiate. If one person is claimed to be a "war hero", then EVERYONE who claims it should be infallible.
Except they didn't claim it, the Pentagon did.

You can't award yourself Purple Hearts, dumbass.

You really weren't paying attention at all to what happened with John Kerry, were you? Way to be informed.

As for Max Cleland, he WASN'T a war hero. He was incredibly heroic, in my opinion, for the way he built a successful, productive life afterward, but he was injured in an accident. Nothing heroic about it; just a tragic accident. He even said so himself on several occasions.

Couldn't personally tell you anything about Tammy Duckworth, because I've never heard of her, and I'm not especially interested enough to go hunting her up. If I had to guess why there was no "national outrage", I'd say that's probably the reason.
Yes, we are all aware that you wallow in your own ignorance of events and facts.

Another liberal playground denizen, it's a crowded playground
No doubt all your cryptic nonsense has deep, thoughtful, significance.......you just sort of like to keep that part to yourself.

Bad News Republicans: Donald Trump’s More Popular In Iowa After He Attacked John McCain

The Republican Party's attempts to stop Donald Trump are doing nothing in Iowa as the bigoted billionaire has seen his approval rating increase after his attack on John…
I love how he's giving you Leftwats a coronary.
You should be concerned about what he's doing to the Republican Party. He has pissed off a wide and diverse group, damn near as many Republicans as Democrats in congress. If he continues the way he is going, it will be impossible for him to get widespread Republican support.

In 2008, Trump backed McCain contributing the max to his campaign. However since 2008 he has broken with McCain and many other Republicans over immigration and Obamacare. At this point, a thrid party run seems a distinct possibility.
Kinda like how Reagan pissed off a lot of Republicans, huh? He's doing this country a service. We are not well served by two parties that are pretty much the same.
Well if this is service to his country it will be his first. Trump is not going to change the Republican party by pissing off the top Republicans in the party which is exactly what he is dong. However, he may be setting himself up for a third party run. The question in my mind is how would he finance such a run without strong Republican support. Although he has a net worth of 9 billion, almost all of it is tied up in real estate. Hillary's war chest will stand at 2.5 billion and would certainly grow rapidly against Trump.
I think Trump is working with Hilary; it's the only explanation for this level of stupidity that makes sense.
The explanation is that the GOP and Foxnews created Trump the candidate. By staying silent on everything from "You lie!" to Manchurian Candidate to Birthers, they have allowed their party to become a laughingstock.

REPUBLICANS: YOU BUILT THAT!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back