Trump insults a war hero

I don't know how turning down getting out of the Hanoi Hilton early because he was a Senator's son and insisting on waiting his turn can be called anything but heroic. He endured more hardship in war than most soldiers never captured and refused special treatment at the expense of other soldiers. I would love to think I would do that, but wow, I don't know if I could and I hope I never find out.

And I am no fan of McCain politically. I wouldn't even vote for him over Obama. But say that after getting 4 deferments? Trump is an idiot. There are pppplllleeennnntttttyyyyyy of things to criticize McCain for that don't involve being an ass
So basically you are just here to echo the words of the establishment media.

I've been in Europe working for a month and a half and I don't know what the "establishment media" is saying. I go home Friday. Can't wait to catch up. But if they are saying McCain is a crappy politician and was a horrible Presidential candidate but what Trump said was ridiculous then I guess I am, though you can't use the word "echo" since I am too removed from the reporting to be able to echo. I only see blurbs over here, so I'm aware of it, but that's about it
As I said, you are just here to echo the establishment media blurbs. And why? Either you care not to investigate into the facts, or you are just here to echo the lies from the establishment media blurb machine.

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

1) He passed on getting out early while he was being tortured
2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

You've offered zero as a reply. that's on you, Holmes
Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?

Where's the partisan part dumbshit?

Go ask an adult to explain it to you, boy.
I see your problem now, it's the word "partisan" that has you confused. ...

Nope, and don't think I'm going to teach you English for free, boy.
Good thing since it's apparently not your first language.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

So basically you are just here to echo the words of the establishment media.

I've been in Europe working for a month and a half and I don't know what the "establishment media" is saying. I go home Friday. Can't wait to catch up. But if they are saying McCain is a crappy politician and was a horrible Presidential candidate but what Trump said was ridiculous then I guess I am, though you can't use the word "echo" since I am too removed from the reporting to be able to echo. I only see blurbs over here, so I'm aware of it, but that's about it
As I said, you are just here to echo the establishment media blurbs. And why? Either you care not to investigate into the facts, or you are just here to echo the lies from the establishment media blurb machine.

I asked you and you offered nothing. Trump said being captured doesn't make him a hero. I gave you two arguments:

1) He passed on getting out early while he was being tortured
2) Being an honorable soldier in a war right there is every day risking being wounded, captured or killed.

You've offered zero as a reply. that's on you, Holmes
Incorrect I provided a link in which Trump said 1 and 2. IOW Trump said the same thing you said... IOW YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA TYPES THAT ARE SAYING TRUMP SCREWED UP WHEN IN FACT TRUMP SAID THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING.

Yes, the liberal media is everything to me, great argument. I hang on their every word, even when I don't hear it. you are an enlightening one, thank you for that. M'kay?
yes or no, dumb ass, did you or did you not hear Trump say the same damn thing you said, when you made up your damn lies about what you think Trump said?

Just wrote a piece about the POW's from Bataan and their Cabanatuan rescue and in it I called the freed prisoners heroes, now I find they may not have been heroes at all but something else. I hope this hero thing is settled quickly, and who makes the final decision Trump or McCain?

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.
Trump is a progressive just like you. Are you calling your kind stupid, thoughtless, cowardly and shallow?

Wrong again, moron.

Are they? Why don't you find a Trump supporter to share that with, moron?

Just wrote a piece about the POW's from Bataan and their Cabanatuan rescue and in it I called the freed prisoners heroes, now I find they may not have been heroes at all but something else. I hope this hero thing is settled quickly, and who makes the final decision Trump or McCain?
Trump called McCain a hero.. so maybe you should just write about yourself being a liar.

Screw McCain, he brought it on for being his nasty self. Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. Screw Hillary , screw Obama,. screw them all

they are NOT SPECIAL people we can't talk about, Criticize, or have to BOW DOWN to .
So you've changed your 'Mind' haha

Trump called McCain a hero.. so maybe you should just write about yourself being a liar.
Yeah, but he qualified it by saying he was a hero because he was captured. And trump likes people who weren't captured. Spin it as you must, but trump was clear.

Yeah, but he qualified it by saying he was a hero because he was captured. And trump likes people who weren't captured. Spin it as you must, but trump was clear.
That's not all he said but keep echoing what the establishment media wants you to say.

Screw McCain, he brought it on for being his nasty self. Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. Screw Hillary , screw Obama,. screw them all

they are NOT SPECIAL people we can't talk about, Criticize, or have to BOW DOWN to .
McCain and Graham are close friends and frankly I think they cooked up this whole attack on Trump to get a good venous reply. Apparent it worked and Trump fell for it hoot line sinker. I expect to see more of this. Trump can't resist defending himself.

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.

No - McCain said that the people who were there to listen to Trump was crazy, yet there are the very same voters that came to see him in 2008.
McCain needs to apologize to those voters.

McCain said that Trump attracts the crazies....which is true

Just remember folks:

these SAME people whining now didn't have any problem with INSULTING President Bush military service.

and Obama is so patriotic he DIDN'T bother SEVING at all
The only people whining are Republicans. The rest of us are laughing our asses off.
Well YOU are ALL ASSES on your side.....THE TRUTH shall set you free!:ahole-1:
We are loving this....simply loving it! :clap:

Trump did say he would take the Arab Oil fields to hurt ISIS which certainly would involve the military. Obama never volunteered for military service but unlike Trump he never took action to avoid it.

I don't fault Trump for staying out of the Vietnam war. However, I certainly think he was wrong to criticize the service of someone who volunteered to fight in that war, was wounded and spent 5 years in a POW camp. To me, that indicates that Trump was shooting off his mouth without considered the consequences. As a TV celebrity or a real estate wheeler dealer it's of no consequence, but not as president of the United States. If Trump expects to be president, he's going have to act like one which he so far has not done and seems to have no inclination to do so.
I also don't fault anyone for avoiding service in Vietnam. That was a roulette death sentence. Fuck that.

But Trump didn't criticize McCain's service, in fact after his initial gaff he was effusive in calling him a war hero. I'm sick of Trump being painted as anti military and here you are joining in with the slander. He isn't that type and the fake outrage is a Leftist tactic.
Trump is certainly not anti-military as long he doesn't have to do the fighting. Just yesterday he said, "I'm the most militaristic person ever."

'Of course he was criticizing McCain's service. He said, “He’s not a war hero”. Then he said he's a hero only because he was captured describing a decorated wounded veteran who suffered through 5 years in POW camps. Finally, after realizing what said, he says, : “If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned. Apparently Trump says whatever happens to comes into his head. I guess some people find that refreshing.

I guess I have to agree with Lindsey Graham. Trump is certainly a Jackass.
Of course you agree with Lindsey Graham, on this and probably many other issues. You're part of the reason nothing ever changes.
No, I can't strand Lindsey Graham but his assessment of Trump is correct.

I also don't fault anyone for avoiding service in Vietnam. That was a roulette death sentence. Fuck that.

But Trump didn't criticize McCain's service, in fact after his initial gaff he was effusive in calling him a war hero. I'm sick of Trump being painted as anti military and here you are joining in with the slander. He isn't that type and the fake outrage is a Leftist tactic.
Trump is certainly not anti-military as long he doesn't have to do the fighting. Just yesterday he said, "I'm the most militaristic person ever."

'Of course he was criticizing McCain's service. He said, “He’s not a war hero”. Then he said he's a hero only because he was captured describing a decorated wounded veteran who suffered through 5 years in POW camps. Finally, after realizing what said, he says, : “If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned. Apparently Trump says whatever happens to comes into his head. I guess some people find that refreshing.

Of course you agree with Lindsey Graham, on this and probably many other issues. You're part of the reason nothing ever changes.
You don't have to agree with McCain or Graham to see that Trump is dog shit.

You leftists are so hypocritical. Trump is a progressive like yourselves, yet you despise him. He believes government is the answer, just like you doofuses. He wants tariffs (high taxes). He is amazingly arrogant just like the a-hole in the WH now, who you guys love and adore. He wants government run HC for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! To legalize drugs....tax the 1%.

If he were a D, you guys would be on your knees with your mouths open to deep throat The Donald....like you did Big Ears in 2008.

The Donald is a PROGRESSIVE, yet progressives don't like him.
Trump supports a flat tax, increasing the size of America's nuclear weapon stockpile, right to life, eliminating the estate taxes, repealing Obamacare, opposes gay marriage, departmental of education, and common core.

If you call that Progressive, I hate see what you call conservative.

That's not all he said but keep echoing what the establishment media wants you to say.

Trump said "He's a war hero, he's a war hero coz he was captured, I like people who weren't captured"

That's exactly what he said. I would say he was implying he doesn't think McCain's a war hero, that McCain is perceived as being a war hero by many, but Trump only likes those who weren't captured. Ie, he doesn't like any of the US service personnel who weren't captured. Sure, he was trying to insult McCain, but his big mouth did more than that.

He also said he doesn't like losers. Which is hilarious seeing how he was a loser 4 years ago in the presidential race.

Yes, Trump called McCain a hero after he said he was no hero. Trump also supported gay marriage until he didn't support gay marriage. Trump was pro-choice before he was pro-life. John McCain was Trumps hero in 2008 and today he's dog shit. Typically Trump.

Yes, Trump called McCain a hero after he said he was no hero. Trump also supported gay marriage until he didn't support gay marriage. Trump was pro-choice before he was pro-life. John McCain was Trumps hero in 2008 and today he's dog shit. Typically Trump.
IOW you just quote the establishment lies... what's it like being a puppet?

Wrong again, moron.
Trump is a progressive just like you. Are you calling your kind stupid, thoughtless, cowardly and shallow?
The chicken hawk draft dodger constituency weighs in with more wisdom.

Actually Trump said McCain was a hero in the sense of, other people call him a hero, rather than Trump calling him a hero.

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.

No - McCain said that the people who were there to listen to Trump was crazy, yet there are the very same voters that came to see him in 2008.
McCain needs to apologize to those voters.

McCain said that Trump attracts the crazies....which is true

Just remember folks:

these SAME people whining now didn't have any problem with INSULTING President Bush military service.

and Obama is so patriotic he DIDN'T bother SEVING at all
The only people whining are Republicans. The rest of us are laughing our asses off.
Well YOU are ALL ASSES on your side.....THE TRUTH shall set you free!:ahole-1:
We are loving this....simply loving it! :clap:

You don't have to agree with McCain or Graham to see that Trump is dog shit.

You leftists are so hypocritical. Trump is a progressive like yourselves, yet you despise him. He believes government is the answer, just like you doofuses. He wants tariffs (high taxes). He is amazingly arrogant just like the a-hole in the WH now, who you guys love and adore. He wants government run HC for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! To legalize drugs....tax the 1%.

If he were a D, you guys would be on your knees with your mouths open to deep throat The Donald....like you did Big Ears in 2008.

The Donald is a PROGRESSIVE, yet progressives don't like him.
Trump supports a flat tax, increasing the size of America's nuclear weapon stockpile, right to life, eliminating the estate taxes, repealing Obamacare, opposes gay marriage, departmental of education, and common core.

If you call that Progressive, I hate see what you call conservative.

Trump is the perfect GOP candidate because he doesn't really stand for anything.
Donald Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Forum List

Back