Trump insults a war hero

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

I agree with you almost all the time Mac, but not here. McCain started this childish back and forth. I appreciate his service, and I can't hope to know the hell he went through; but he betrayed his fellow veterans by supporting cutting benefits for those in the military. TRICARE of all things. He of all people should know better.

McCain Joins Obama s Call for Military Benefit Cuts

Apparently, rotting in a prison cell in North Vietnam didn't teach him enough respect for his fellow veterans. Or was that whole "I want to stay in prison with my comrades" thing just for show? That experience should have taught him that vets deserve to be pampered, appreciated, and supported--- not treated like second class citizens by the government they swore their lives to.
I know and understand the arguments against McCain. What I'll never know is what it's like to suffer like he did.

I just wouldn't go there, and I'm not obligated to respect someone who will go there for political gain.

I don't think he did it for political gain, per se. I think it was a badly-worded ad hominem attack due to a personal conflict between the two men. Not hard to understand, given that John McCain, whatever else he is, is a grade-A douche canoe.

How about you take a long walk off a short pier.

You would have to be a very stupid person to think Trump is smart.
To the jackass:

Donald Trump has operated a multi billion dollar multi national real estate empire. He has proven shrewd in business negotiations not only domestically but abroad. And he managed to become a leading contender in the polls in less than two weeks after announcing his bid for president.

He could be drunk off his ass on a bad day and still think circles around an idiot like you.

Yes I see what you mean, Trump is quite an inspiration. Just imagine all the hard work he had to do, having millions of dollars to start with and multiple bankruptcies, he's real model of success.
Is he bankrupt now? Have you had more business success than Trump? Why don't you share with us your business success stories.
Hey stupid fuck, am I running for President now too?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, sit on their asses and condescend and sneer at those who can.

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

I agree with you almost all the time Mac, but not here. McCain started this childish back and forth. I appreciate his service, and I can't hope to know the hell he went through; but he betrayed his fellow veterans by supporting cutting benefits for those in the military. TRICARE of all things. He of all people should know better.

Apparently, rotting in a prison cell in North Vietnam didn't teach him enough respect for his fellow veterans. Or was that whole "I want to stay in prison with my comrades" thing just for show? That experience should have taught him that vets deserve to be pampered, appreciated, and supported--- not treated like second class citizens by the government they swore their lives to.
I know and understand the arguments against McCain. What I'll never know is what it's like to suffer like he did.

I just wouldn't go there, and I'm not obligated to respect someone who will go there for political gain.

I don't think he did it for political gain, per se. I think it was a badly-worded ad hominem attack due to a personal conflict between the two men. Not hard to understand, given that John McCain, whatever else he is, is a grade-A douche canoe.
In other words: Donald Trump is too stupid to control his mouth.

To the jackass:

Donald Trump has operated a multi billion dollar multi national real estate empire. He has proven shrewd in business negotiations not only domestically but abroad. And he managed to become a leading contender in the polls in less than two weeks after announcing his bid for president.

He could be drunk off his ass on a bad day and still think circles around an idiot like you.

Yes I see what you mean, Trump is quite an inspiration. Just imagine all the hard work he had to do, having millions of dollars to start with and multiple bankruptcies, he's real model of success.
Is he bankrupt now? Have you had more business success than Trump? Why don't you share with us your business success stories.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, sit on their asses and condescend and sneer at those who can.
And John McCain did a lot, while Trump chickened out.

To the jackass:

Bunch of moochers.

That is not what the other poster said.

To the jackass:

This is true.

How much interpretation do you need to know that Trump is an ignorant blow hard?

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.

"Douche canoe". I really should start writing these down, I do like that one.

Still not quite as much as "ass hat", but very good...

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.
Have you wondered why you Trump supporters are all so full of shit all the time?

This just gets worse...

Have you wondered why you Trump supporters are all so full of shit all the time?

Was that your latest pearl of wisdom?

To the jackass:

Kinda like your hero Bill Clinton.

This just gets worse...

I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.

This just gets worse...

Was that your latest pearl of wisdom?
Yes. Did you like it?

Kinda like your hero Bill Clinton.
Bill who?

This just gets worse...

I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.
People who make sacrifices for their country make Trump supporters nervous.

Gotcha, you're a "libertarian" who supports a Marxist over people who think government taxes and spends too much. LOL, what a joke you are. So does anyone actually buy that crap?
Or this childish sounding BS either.

Once again you're zero content. The Tea party thinks government taxes and spends too much. oh, the humanity. And yet you support a Marxist over that. you realize you said you're a libertarian, did the spell checker falsely match when you typed in you're a whacked out extremist left wing nut job and it came back with libertarian? I hate when that happens...
I support a Marxist? Which one? I hope you don't mean Donald Trump. He did contribute a lot of money to the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a Marxist.

Another liberal playground denizen, it's a crowded playground
No doubt all your cryptic nonsense has deep, thoughtful, significance.......you just sort of like to keep that part to yourself.

Actually I'm pointing out the butt obvious that you're too stupid to grasp and I'm passing on playing your schoolyard games

How much interpretation do you need to know that Trump is an ignorant blow hard?

Insulting someone back who insults you is completely normal and reasonable.

Did you vote for John McCain?

Forum List

Back