Trump insults a war hero

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
It's not an either/or proposition dummy. You can hate McCain and still know that Trump is a piece of shit.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.
I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.
People who make sacrifices for their country make Trump supporters nervous.

McCains war time service is not a life time pass from any criticism.
I'd like to see a Vietnam vet tear off Trump's wig.

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Bullshite. Sick of McCain playing the Vietnam Card. He's a corrupt old asshole. The old Vietnam Card ain't playin no more. So he can STFU and go away. And RIGHT ON TRUMP!!!
And in addition to hating McCain you're so stupid that you'll support a moron like Trump.

Now, now. You're both idiots.

Seriously.

That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Bullshite. Sick of McCain playing the Vietnam Card. He's a corrupt old asshole. The old Vietnam Card ain't playin no more. So he can STFU and go away. And RIGHT ON TRUMP!!!
And in addition to hating McCain you're so stupid that you'll support a moron like Trump.

What does that make you?

What does that make you?

Disgusted at both of you.

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?
remembering what day today is a big enough challenge

So you're willing to go with someone who has absolutely no elective, appointive, or military public experience and thus has no record at all in the public sector. If you think for one second that accumulating a fortune qualifies you for the presidency, you're dead wrong.

Well, Obama had no problem coaxing a billion dollars from his base. But then you think his being a "constitutional scholar" somehow warranted his election to the presidency. So don't lecture me on standards. You Democrats set the bar.
That "scholar" has more intelligence in his finger than you do in that potato head of yours. But then again one of the main issues people like you had with obama was the fact he lacked experience in government, and now once again you are being a hypocrite in saying it doesnt matter. this is why people like you are a waste of time.

Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. .. .

Well to be fair, whatever you think of him, being a United States Senator is sort of outstanding.

He's a shitty Senator. Graham and McCain both, really. My teenager could do better, if for no other reason than that he'd be more pleasant to look at on TV.

Go ask an adult to explain it to you, boy.
I see your problem now, it's the word "partisan" that has you confused. ...

Nope, and don't think I'm going to teach you English for free, boy.
Good thing since it's apparently not your first language.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

Coming from you, that means two things: jack and shit.

Screw McCain, he brought it on for being his nasty self. Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. Screw Hillary , screw Obama,. screw them all

they are NOT SPECIAL people we can't talk about, Criticize, or have to BOW DOWN to .
McCain and Graham are close friends and frankly I think they cooked up this whole attack on Trump to get a good venous reply. Apparent it worked and Trump fell for it hoot line sinker. I expect to see more of this. Trump can't resist defending himself.

Doesn't seem to be upsetting most people, unfortunately for you and McCain and Graham.

I see your problem now, it's the word "partisan" that has you confused. ...

Nope, and don't think I'm going to teach you English for free, boy.
Good thing since it's apparently not your first language.

Wrong again, moron.
You've certainly shown me one thing: Trump supporters are all stupid, thoughtless, cowardly, and shallow.

Coming from you, that means two things: jack and shit.
I can understand why Trump is popular, he represents all the irresponsible dilettantes and chicken hawks who are perfectly comfortable with having better men do their fighting for them.

Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. .. .

Well to be fair, whatever you think of him, being a United States Senator is sort of outstanding.

He's a shitty Senator. Graham and McCain both, really. My teenager could do better, if for no other reason than that he'd be more pleasant to look at on TV.
Your "teenager"? Who's that, your gay lover?

What does that make you?

Disgusted at both of you.
There's still hope that you can some day articulate a substantive position of your own.

Don't project your sexual proclivities onto my family.

150720-republicans-outraged-donald-trump-john-mccain-hero.jpg

Ahh, the famous liberal inability to differentiate. If one person is claimed to be a "war hero", then EVERYONE who claims it should be infallible.
Except they didn't claim it, the Pentagon did.

You can't award yourself Purple Hearts, dumbass.

You really weren't paying attention at all to what happened with John Kerry, were you? Way to be informed.

As for Max Cleland, he WASN'T a war hero. He was incredibly heroic, in my opinion, for the way he built a successful, productive life afterward, but he was injured in an accident. Nothing heroic about it; just a tragic accident. He even said so himself on several occasions.

Couldn't personally tell you anything about Tammy Duckworth, because I've never heard of her, and I'm not especially interested enough to go hunting her up. If I had to guess why there was no "national outrage", I'd say that's probably the reason.
Yes, we are all aware that you wallow in your own ignorance of events and facts.

Thank you for that admission that I'm correct.

Don't project your sexual proclivities onto my family.
I see your problem now. I think you'll be a lot happier if you just come all the way out of the closet.

You leftists are so hypocritical. Trump is a progressive like yourselves, yet you despise him. He believes government is the answer, just like you doofuses. He wants tariffs (high taxes). He is amazingly arrogant just like the a-hole in the WH now, who you guys love and adore. He wants government run HC for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! To legalize drugs....tax the 1%.

If he were a D, you guys would be on your knees with your mouths open to deep throat The Donald....like you did Big Ears in 2008.

The Donald is a PROGRESSIVE, yet progressives don't like him.
As a Liberal, I couldn't be happier Trump is running. :thup:
Of course you are because Trump is a progressive like yourself.
No, because he's a wrecking ball to the GOP.
The GOP needs a wrecking ball.
The GOP needs an enema. What they got was a wrecking ball.

They don't need an enema. There's already plenty of shit in the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back