Trump insults a war hero

Of course you are because Trump is a progressive like yourself.
No, because he's a wrecking ball to the GOP.
The GOP needs a wrecking ball.
The GOP needs an enema. What they got was a wrecking ball.

They don't need an enema. There's already plenty of shit in the Democrat Party.
Suuure ... that explains why so many people are switching from being registered Republicans to registered Independents. :rolleyes:
I think Trump is working directly with Hilary Clinton in an effort to make Republicans look even more stupid than they did already.

Oh My!
Poll: Vets view Trump more favorably than war hero McCain!!!!!

BPR BizPac Review ^ | July 25, 2015
Veterans and military personnel apparently don’t mind what Donald Trump said about John McCain. A poll shows they view the Republican presidential candidate more favorably than they do the Arizona GOP senator. The YouGov.Economist poll was released on Friday. Read more:

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who neverid anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Did you vote for John McCain?
No, did you?

Yes, I did.

I think he was infinitely more qualified and a better man personally than Obama.

And I think this "outrage" is over blown hype that serves no purpose except to try to silence someone who is challenging the conventional wisdom.

Well Trump must have felt uncomfortable with his own status to attack McCain's POW experience. Why didn't Trump just keep quiet about the whole issue?
Was McCain attacking Trump for getting a medical or other deferments? My take on it; Trump met some childish need for his ego.
e.
Or maybe McCain feels uncomfortable about his status? After all he was the one that felt a need to describe Trumps supporters as "wackos".

My take on it, McCain is a grumpy old man, who should have just kept quiet on the whole issue.
Trump supporters aren't just wackos. They are the worst kind of cowards and hypocrites.

Yes, I suspected that would be your opinion.

But my point was that McCain insulted Trump's followers and thus Trump. Insulting him back is completely reasonable.

If Trumps supporters are so bad, then why the need for this fake issue to attack him/them on?

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who neverid anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

No, did you?

Yes, I did.

I think he was infinitely more qualified and a better man personally than Obama.

And I think this "outrage" is over blown hype that serves no purpose except to try to silence someone who is challenging the conventional wisdom.
Trump qualified? He isn't qualified to do shit but hide from his responsibilities as a man and go bankrupt every few years. If that's your model for president, then your expectations must be extremely low.

Well Trump must have felt uncomfortable with his own status to attack McCain's POW experience. Why didn't Trump just keep quiet about the whole issue?
Was McCain attacking Trump for getting a medical or other deferments? My take on it; Trump met some childish need for his ego.
e.
Or maybe McCain feels uncomfortable about his status? After all he was the one that felt a need to describe Trumps supporters as "wackos".

My take on it, McCain is a grumpy old man, who should have just kept quiet on the whole issue.
Trump supporters aren't just wackos. They are the worst kind of cowards and hypocrites.

Yes, I suspected that would be your opinion.

But my point was that McCain insulted Trump's followers and thus Trump. Insulting him back is completely reasonable.

If Trumps supporters are so bad, then why the need for this fake issue to attack him/them on?
Trump is no one to judge the actions of anyone who has ever served this country in combat.

Well, THIS is what we got... Think Trump can do better than this!

obama-negotiates-with-putin-137116173653.jpeg

Oh My!

Veterans and military personnel apparently don’t mind what Donald Trump said about John McCain. A poll shows they view the Republican presidential candidate more favorably than they do the Arizona GOP senator. The YouGov.Economist poll was released on Friday. Read more:
That's awesome, if the cowardly faggot cocksucker runs against McCain he should do well with the cowardly cocksucker constituency.

No, did you?

Yes, I did.

Trump qualified? He isn't qualified to do shit but hide from his responsibilities as a man and go bankrupt every few years. If that's your model for president, then your expectations must be extremely low.

Well. We were discussing John McCain

I further clarified that by comparing "he" to Obama.

If you voted for Obama over McCain it is obvious that you don't care about qualifications, so, why are you pretending to now?

Perhaps because of what I said?

ie:And I think this "outrage" is over blown hype that serves no purpose except to try to silence someone who is challenging the conventional wisdom

Oh My!

That's awesome, if the cowardly faggot cocksucker runs against McCain he should do well with the cowardly cocksucker constituency.

I see you have a ..Cough...****... Cough caught in your throat! Them "C's" will get you every time!

No, did you?

Yes, I did.

If you voted for Obama over McCain it is obvious that you don't care about qualifications, so, why are you pretending to now?

ie:And I think this "outrage" is over blown hype that serves no purpose except to try to silence someone who is challenging the conventional wisdom
What's obvious is that you are an unsubstantial nothing who could never find the courage to do anything for your country. That's why you support a cowardly faggot cocksucker like Trump.

No, did you?

Yes, I did.

What's obvious is that you are an unsubstantial nothing who could never find the courage to do anything for your country. That's why you support a cowardly faggot cocksucker like Trump.

Such anger over someone who insulted someone you didn't vote for.

Do you think McCain ran a racist campaign based on the Southern Strategy?

You're more concerned about Trump's insult to McCain than you are McCain's insult of millions of Americans.

WTF is wrong with you?

McCain's response was plain old politics.
In any case if Trump is elected, Trump can push for a law that forbids military persons to allow themselves be taken prisoner, and as long as Trump's at it, forbid military people from being wounded or killed. I think Trump's on to something here.

I don't know about his heart but he certainly can't control his mouth.

Interestingly, there are too many politicians who say more by silence than by the speech, their actions speak for them. And trust me, some of those actions could be seen as more offensive than anything that comes out of Trump's mouth.
So you're willing to go with someone who has absolutely no elective, appointive, or military public experience and thus has no record at all in the public sector. If you think for one second that accumulating a fortune qualifies you for the presidency, you're dead wrong.

Actually not having a birth certificate seems to qualify you for president.

America Learns of a Pampered and Protected John McCain

Coach is Right ^ | 7/25/15 | Suzanne Eovaldi
Did Richard Nixon pardon John “Songbird” McCain of charges as serious as treason and did our defunct mainstream media hide this horrific side of a man who would have been our president in 2008, save only for a Black being on the ticket? What is the truth here? “Colonel Ted Guy was preparing criminal charges against John McCain when Nixon took Admiral McCain’s little boy under his wing. Where are McCain’s 32 propaganda tapes that were made during Vietnam and broadcast over the radio to US troops?” asks Gordon Duff, a disabled, Marine combat veteran of Vietnam writing about the...

America Learns of a Pampered and Protected John McCain

Coach is Right ^ | 7/25/15 | Suzanne Eovaldi
Did Richard Nixon pardon John “Songbird” McCain of charges as serious as treason and did our defunct mainstream media hide this horrific side of a man who would have been our president in 2008, save only for a Black being on the ticket? What is the truth here? “Colonel Ted Guy was preparing criminal charges against John McCain when Nixon took Admiral McCain’s little boy under his wing. Where are McCain’s 32 propaganda tapes that were made during Vietnam and broadcast over the radio to US troops?” asks Gordon Duff, a disabled, Marine combat veteran of Vietnam writing about the...
"A Black"?

McCain's response was plain old politics.
In any case if Trump is elected, Trump can push for a law that forbids military persons to allow themselves be taken prisoner, and as long as Trump's at it, forbid military people from being wounded or killed. I think Trump's on to something here.

Sure, there is nothing really newsworthy about McCain's comments either.

Grumpy old man who is a part of the establishment puts down a populist and his supporters.

Do you want to hold McCain to his words? Are you going to expect him to take steps to have millions of Trump supporters considered legally mentally ill and be treated accordingly?

Of course you aren't. He didn't really mean it as a serious policy statement.

So why are you pretending that Trump did?

Forum List

Back