Trump insults a war hero

Screw Graham, who is nothing but a career sucking a living off us taxpayers politician: who has done NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life. .. .

Well to be fair, whatever you think of him, being a United States Senator is sort of outstanding.

He's a shitty Senator. Graham and McCain both, really. My teenager could do better, if for no other reason than that he'd be more pleasant to look at on TV.
Your "teenager"? Who's that, your gay lover?

Don't project your sexual proclivities onto my family.
I see your problem now. I think you'll be a lot happier if you just come all the way out of the closet.

It's fascinating to listen to someone denigrate the intelligence of others while exhibiting the inability to tell boys from girls.

He resonates with you?
As if further reminders of your extremely modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.

Are you under the impression that your contributions here make you seem anything other than utterly stupid?
I'm sorry that you're so intimidated. ...

Don't worry, no one is intimidated by such keen insight as "you're shit," professor.
I can hardly wait to be enlightened with your next pearl of wisdom.

They must be pearls. He's casting them before swine.

As if further reminders of your extremely modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.

Are you under the impression that your contributions here make you seem anything other than utterly stupid?

Don't worry, no one is intimidated by such keen insight as "you're shit," professor.

That's the first true thing you've said.

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

I agree with you almost all the time Mac, but not here. McCain started this childish back and forth. I appreciate his service, and I can't hope to know the hell he went through; but he betrayed his fellow veterans by supporting cutting benefits for those in the military. TRICARE of all things. He of all people should know better.

McCain Joins Obama s Call for Military Benefit Cuts

Apparently, rotting in a prison cell in North Vietnam didn't teach him enough respect for his fellow veterans. Or was that whole "I want to stay in prison with my comrades" thing just for show? That experience should have taught him that vets deserve to be pampered, appreciated, and supported--- not treated like second class citizens by the government they swore their lives to.
I know and understand the arguments against McCain. What I'll never know is what it's like to suffer like he did.

I just wouldn't go there, and I'm not obligated to respect someone who will go there for political gain.

I don't think he did it for political gain, per se. I think it was a badly-worded ad hominem attack due to a personal conflict between the two men. Not hard to understand, given that John McCain, whatever else he is, is a grade-A douche canoe.
In other words: Donald Trump is too stupid to control his mouth.

Wow, you know almost as much about English comprehension as you do about telling boys from girls. My admiration for your intellect is shrinking by the second.

I agree with you almost all the time Mac, but not here. McCain started this childish back and forth. I appreciate his service, and I can't hope to know the hell he went through; but he betrayed his fellow veterans by supporting cutting benefits for those in the military. TRICARE of all things. He of all people should know better.

Apparently, rotting in a prison cell in North Vietnam didn't teach him enough respect for his fellow veterans. Or was that whole "I want to stay in prison with my comrades" thing just for show? That experience should have taught him that vets deserve to be pampered, appreciated, and supported--- not treated like second class citizens by the government they swore their lives to.
I know and understand the arguments against McCain. What I'll never know is what it's like to suffer like he did.

I just wouldn't go there, and I'm not obligated to respect someone who will go there for political gain.

I don't think he did it for political gain, per se. I think it was a badly-worded ad hominem attack due to a personal conflict between the two men. Not hard to understand, given that John McCain, whatever else he is, is a grade-A douche canoe.

That is not what the other poster said.
How much interpretation do you need to know that Trump is an ignorant blow hard?

So are you, and YOU aren't even rich.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.

I expect Mr. Trump is more concerned with the interminable leftist Doctrine of Infallibility, to wit: you cannot attack or criticize XYZ because he/she/it is a "hero, victim, fill-in-the-blank".

I mean, seriously. The topic at hand was McCain's lousy record as a Senator and his offensive disdain for his own constituents. Why the fuck did "war hero" even come up at all? What relevance did it have, other than for the interviewer to say, "He's infallible, you can't disagree with him because . . ."?

He's talking to YOU, shitforbrains. You just agreed you were swine.

See how that whole "reading incomprehension" thing keeps tripping you up?

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.
I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.

Yeah, you shithead leftists always think Constitutional rights are something to limit only to those you think should be "allowed" to exercise them. It must gall whatever shriveled raisin passes for your soul that EVERYONE has the right to criticize McCain or any other ass clown in question.

This just gets worse...

I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.
People who make sacrifices for their country make Trump supporters nervous.

McCains war time service is not a life time pass from any criticism.

I'm stuck with the supercilious pusbag as my senior Senator. I'll criticize him for any damned thing I want, and anyone who doesn't like it is cordially invited to piss off.

This just gets worse...

While that's true, his wartime service establishes him as a war hero for life. Not only can Trump not take that away from him, but Trump makes himself look like a complete fucktard given how he evaded Vietnam.

As a Liberal, I couldn't be happier Trump is running. :thup:
Of course you are because Trump is a progressive like yourself.
No, because he's a wrecking ball to the GOP.
The GOP needs a wrecking ball.
The GOP needs an enema. What they got was a wrecking ball.

They don't need an enema. There's already plenty of shit in the Democrat Party.
Suuure ... that explains why so many people are switching from being registered Republicans to registered Independents. :rolleyes:

"While that's true, his wartime service establishes him as a war hero for life. Not only can Trump not take that away from him, but Trump makes himself look like a complete fucktard given how he evaded Vietnam
."

Not everyone who serves during a war is a hero and it shows no disrespect to a person or for their service to point that out. There were a lot of people who served in Vietnam who would have evaded that experience if they had had an honorable way to do so. A medical deferment was an honorable way.
Trump has proven he knows how to make money. Given the state of the economy that seems to be a point in his favor.

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Did you vote for John McCain?

This just gets worse...

While that's true, his wartime service establishes him as a war hero for life. Not only can Trump not take that away from him, but Trump makes himself look like a complete fucktard given how he evaded Vietnam.

Trump can't take that away from him.

Trump certainly can ridicule him for other issues, such as losing a presidential election if McCain is insulting Trump and his followers.

Insulting someone who insulted you does NOT make you a fucktard.

Well Trump must have felt uncomfortable with his own status to attack McCain's POW experience. Why didn't Trump just keep quiet about the whole issue?
Was McCain attacking Trump for getting a medical or other deferments? My take on it; Trump met some childish need for his ego.

Well Trump must have felt uncomfortable with his own status to attack McCain's POW experience. Why didn't Trump just keep quiet about the whole issue?
Was McCain attacking Trump for getting a medical or other deferments? My take on it; Trump met some childish need for his ego.

Or maybe McCain feels uncomfortable about his status? After all he was the one that felt a need to describe Trumps supporters as "wackos".

My take on it, McCain is a grumpy old man, who should have just kept quiet on the whole issue.

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

No, did you?

Or maybe McCain feels uncomfortable about his status? After all he was the one that felt a need to describe Trumps supporters as "wackos".

My take on it, McCain is a grumpy old man, who should have just kept quiet on the whole issue.
Trump supporters aren't just wackos. They are the worst kind of cowards and hypocrites.

He's talking to YOU, shitforbrains. You just agreed you were swine.

See how that whole "reading incomprehension" thing keeps tripping you up?
You are a lying whore....end of story.

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

Wow, you know almost as much about English comprehension as you do about telling boys from girls. My admiration for your intellect is shrinking by the second.
Admiration from shit like you is worthless.

Forum List

Back