Trump insults a war hero

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Pure histrionics on your part. There are about as many ways to define "hero" as there are individual people. So Trump doesn't consider McCain a hero; neither do I or a lot of other people. You would fault him for giving and explaining his opinion? Get over it.
I think only those that made the kind of sacrifices, McCain made for his country have a right to criticize him, certainly not Trump who was dogging the draft and making real estate deals with daddy's money while McCain was rotting in a stinking POW camps.
People who make sacrifices for their country make Trump supporters nervous.

McCains war time service is not a life time pass from any criticism.

Is he bankrupt now? Have you had more business success than Trump? Why don't you share with us your business success stories.
Hey stupid fuck, am I running for President now too?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, sit on their asses and condescend and sneer at those who can.
And John McCain did a lot, while Trump chickened out.
Kinda like your hero Bill Clinton.
Bill who?

Ha ha ha! You must be an ex girlfriend.

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

He could play that card a million times and still be worth more than 100 of you, loser.

Ha, it figures you would be a McCain buttsniffer.

Not even close. Just pointing out how utterly worthless you are.

Oh go suck a McCain fart ya buttsniffing mutant.

Trump seems to be the only candidate to address the devastating social and financial consequences suffered by the American People from illegal criminal aliens! I think it would be prudent for Donald Trump to recite the wisdom of one of our forefathers when they debated who should be allowed into our country and why!

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE "thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America.This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor."

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners into our Country which Obama and our Republican Controlled Congress is allowing should be considered as a "high misdemeanor" which happens to be an impeachable offense!

JWK

To support Juan McCain is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Fuck McCain and his old Vietnam Card. He's over-played that one. He's a corrupt old asshole. Time to retire or get the boot.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Hey stupid fuck, am I running for President now too?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, sit on their asses and condescend and sneer at those who can.
Bill who?

Another one who could never muster the intestinal fortitude to do anything for his country besides talk.

Bill who?

Another one who could never muster the intestinal fortitude to do anything for his country besides talk.

I served in combat arms during OEF and OIF, shit eater.

Bill who?

No, you're another internet liar who never did anything. That's why you like Trump.

Seriously.

His time has long-passed. He needs to go. You can't trust the corrupt old fart. I hope Trump continues rippin him. If he keeps it up, he may get my full support.
That's because you're a shallow chickenshit moron who never did anything for his country. Trump is the perfect representative for chicken hawk assholes.

Bullshite. Sick of McCain playing the Vietnam Card. He's a corrupt old asshole. The old Vietnam Card ain't playin no more. So he can STFU and go away. And RIGHT ON TRUMP!!!

Bill who?

No, you're another internet liar who never did anything.

Ok, you stupid fuck. You're going to the same place as everyone else who insults military vets. Ignore.

Bill who?

No, you're another internet liar who never did anything.

Ok, you stupid fuck. You're going to the same place as everyone else who insults military vets. Ignore.
If you think Trump is a good man to judge people who have served in combat, then you could not have served with honor.

Seriously.

Bullshite. Sick of McCain playing the Vietnam Card. He's a corrupt old asshole. The old Vietnam Card ain't playin no more. So he can STFU and go away. And RIGHT ON TRUMP!!!
And in addition to hating McCain you're so stupid that you'll support a moron like Trump.

Trump seems to be the only candidate to address the devastating social and financial consequences suffered by the American People from illegal criminal aliens! I think it would be prudent for Donald Trump to recite the wisdom of one of our forefathers when they debated who should be allowed into our country and why!

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE "thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America.This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor."

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners into our Country which Obama and our Republican Controlled Congress is allowing should be considered as a "high misdemeanor" which happens to be an impeachable offense!

JWK

To support Juan McCain is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!
Trump seems to be the candidate who addresses the fears and ignorance of the lowest common denominators.

Forum List

Back