Trump insults people with mental health issues

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
From one who Hillary calls deplorable, who cares. She's done the same shit. She attacked all black males calling them super-predators. She attacks all Christians. Her people call outreach to Hispanics - Taco Bowl Engagements. She attacked all those women who her husband assaulted and defended child rapists.

She has denigrated her secret service protection.

She is a war hawk who not only voted for the war in Iraq but has supported continued interventionist turmoil and regime change in the Middle East.

She complains about White Terrorist and makes frequent comparisons of conservatives to terrorists white supporting violent groups both foreign and domestic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First it was Mexicans
After that he's insulted women, POWs, disabled people, and probably more.

He's insulted people with mental health issues in 2004 too.

That's 1/4 of the population by the way.

Trump Says 'Deeply Troubled Women' Are 'Best In Bed' In 2004 Howard Stern Clip | Huffington Post

“How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they’re always the best in bed?”

Trump is an asshole? Wow. How long did it take you to figure that one out? I knew it long before he ever ran for office.

What I find so fascinating is how the far Left is panicking that Trump could actually win (no worries, he won't. In fact I doubt he wants to win).

First it was Mexicans

Trump Says 'Deeply Troubled Women' Are 'Best In Bed' In 2004 Howard Stern Clip | Huffington Post

“How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they’re always the best in bed?”

came after you? did he now? EH?

See, you're just an idiot. If I had mental health issues, you'd be as big a prick as Trump. I don't. My sister does and it's ruined her life. Fuck you.

First it was Mexicans

Trump is an asshole? Wow. How long did it take you to figure that one out? I knew it long before he ever ran for office.

What I find so fascinating is how the far Left is panicking that Trump could actually win (no worries, he won't. In fact I doubt he wants to win).

Yeah, sure he could win, this is America, it elected Bush (sort of the first time) and that was something to worry about. Why you're not worried amazes me more.

Oh, I read the title and thought he had insulted Hillary's supporters.

Probably 1/4 of Hillary supporters have mental health issues. As do 1/4 of most groups, except the prison population which has about 50% rates, simply because people with mental health issues struggle to find their place in society and are treated like shit by people who don't understand what the issue is and make disparaging remarks without thinking.

Then they end up committing crimes for a variety of reasons, like they struggle to hold down a job, like they end up on drugs to try and relieve their problems, or they simply can't come to the conclusion about what is right or wrong.

Hillary is getting killed with Wikileaks stuff going back only a year or two and desperate lefties counter with a 12 year old sound bite from Trump? Desperate times call for desperate propaganda and Media Matters must be working overtime. When Barry Hussein embarrassed himself and America with his short stint in stand up comedy by ridiculing Down's Syndrome kids nobody on the left seemed concerned.

Desperate times call for desperate interpretations of 12 year old sound bites. When Barry Hussein embarrassed himself and America with his short stint in stand up comedy by ridiculing Down's Syndrome kids nobody on the left seemed concerned.

12 year old soundbites, but 10 year old girls that he's looking at.

Hillary is getting killed with Wikileaks stuff going back only a year or two and desperate lefties counter with a 12 year old sound bite from Trump? Desperate times call for desperate propaganda and Media Matters must be working overtime. When Barry Hussein embarrassed himself and America with his short stint in stand up comedy by ridiculing Down's Syndrome kids nobody on the left seemed concerned.
Which is why the Left Wingers are still shitting their pantsuits over the Trump campaign. It's a close election. Almost as close as 2012. Maybe the Left will find a video to play on Youtube.......

Forum List

Back