Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Well, this is the only thing I can post that resembles your post....

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump. Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
The Trumpsters are claiming a "mandate" and the Regressive Left is saying he's "illegitimate". Opposite sides of the same goofy coin. And both irrelevant..
I kinda agree with you Mac, but then ask you a question----------------> Since the electorate elected Trump, elected a Republican House, and a Republican Senate, would you not say that the REPUBLICANS as a whole, have a mandate?
Well, let's look at the point of the term "mandate": In political terms, it essentially means "license to cram our entire agenda down your throat".

The Democrats claimed a "mandate" in 2008 and immediately proceeded to overdo it. That should be a valuable lesson.

The country is fairly evenly divided, take your pick , 55/45 either way or somewhere in between. If both parties keep ignoring that and keep over-interpreting their "mandate", all we're going to see is a non-stop tug of war and little progress.

OK, then just for my own information, although everyone else will see the answer---------->is it FAIR for Trump to undo everything Obama did by EO?

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Well, this is the only thing I can post that resembles your post....

The baby hasn't yet failed a Civics 101 quiz.

---- As long as we're counting meaningless stastics, Trump legitimately won because he has more inches in his height than Hildabeast. He also wears a bigger shoe size. And those are as important as the popular vote.
AND republicans couldn't tolerate a women leading them

How about Repubs who had the 1st woman campaign manager who helped Trump win?
You almost had a vp too Another disaster averted,,,,Palin

Yes, we sure would not have liked her taking on the corruption in oil companies , like she did in Alaska eh?

Just kick back and watch the show folks, it's gonna ge a "great" one to be sure.

Yes, indeed! The Democrat Party chose a candidate who was so bad, that even though she outspent the winner by over five to one, and had the MSM in her back pocket, couldn't bullshit enough morons, such as yourself, to win. Says loads about what a shit candidate she was, the corrupt state that the DNC has sunk to, and the imbeciles who still voted for the bitch.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump. Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
The Trumpsters are claiming a "mandate" and the Regressive Left is saying he's "illegitimate". Opposite sides of the same goofy coin. And both irrelevant..
I kinda agree with you Mac, but then ask you a question----------------> Since the electorate elected Trump, elected a Republican House, and a Republican Senate, would you not say that the REPUBLICANS as a whole, have a mandate?
Well, let's look at the point of the term "mandate": In political terms, it essentially means "license to cram our entire agenda down your throat".

The Democrats claimed a "mandate" in 2008 and immediately proceeded to overdo it. That should be a valuable lesson.

The country is fairly evenly divided, take your pick , 55/45 either way or somewhere in between. If both parties keep ignoring that and keep over-interpreting their "mandate", all we're going to see is a non-stop tug of war and little progress.

OK, then just for my own information, although everyone else will see the answer---------->is it FAIR for Trump to undo everything Obama did by EO?
I don't know the meaning of fair in politics but outside of reforming obama care hope he keeps most of EO and don't want illegals here either

Fair? Well, sure, he'll be the President.

That would be an example of my point, the tug of war, new EO's and laws and regulations being issued and then repealed, on and on, back and forth.

Politics aside, don't you think the American people would prefer some stability?

Just kick back and watch the show folks, it's gonna ge a "great" one to be sure.

Yes, indeed! The Democrat Party chose a candidate who was so bad, that even though she outspent the winner by over five to one, and had the MSM in her back pocket, couldn't bullshit enough morons, such as yourself, to win. Says loads about what a shit candidate she was, the corrupt state that the DNC has sunk to, and the imbeciles who still voted for the bitch.

Oh hi mod, happy partisanshithead new year to ya.

Fair? Well, sure, he'll be the President.

That would be an example of my point, the tug of war, new EO's and laws and regulations being issued and then repealed, on and on, back and forth.

Politics aside, don't you think the American people would prefer some stability?

No, that's for Wall Street.

And likewise to you! I hope the New Year brings you fame, fortune, and good health!

And likewise to you! I hope the New Year brings you fame, fortune, and good health!

Already there, thanks.

Already there, thanks.

Glad to hear it!:beer:

Sadly for you, MOST Americans do agree with me, fucktard.

Poor little Trumpkin piece of shit.

Not the ones who passed the 2nd grade commie Marxist pinko traitor

So why isn't Trump a "commie Marxist pinko traitor" for supporting Putin?

Can you explain that one, unsophisticated Repug goober boy? Didn't think so. You suck at this shit, unremarkable one.

Are you going to cry now? Or are you going to run out and take a poop on a American flag....To prove what a dumb fuck you are?

Still waiting for an explanation, dishonest unsophisticated Repug goober boy....

You got nothing, traitor piece of shit.

Remind us Boi who is the traitors again?

Occupy Oakland on July 4, 2012. Their“F**K the 4th” parade included vandalism, “Kill Cops” rhetoric and a flag burning. It was at least the third flag burning at Occupy Oakland.

Elsewhere, Occupy Charlotte and Occupy Maine held their own flag burnings. Meanwhile, college campuses were of course reliable flag-burning hotspots. Including at LSU, where in 2011 a communication studies graduate student (really) planned to burn a flag. Sadly for him, hundreds of patriotic counter protesters showed up. He never got to light the flag and had to be taken away in police custody for his own safety. Oh, and his reason for the protest? The arrest of another LSU student for stealing and then burning an American flag.

Ferguson to Baltimore

Reports on the rioting stemming from controversial deaths of black men at the hands of police over the last several months have shown looting, rock-throwing, chanting and sign waving. Only ABC News noted flag burnings. On the October 10 World News Tonight with David Muir showed video as correspondent Steve Osunami introduced a report from St. Louis, saying ,“The streets on fire in Missouri again. They were burning flags and throwing bricks at police.”

I'm more than happy to remind you who the traitor is -- YOU, white trash Repug pussy.

You suck Putin's cock, just like Trump does.

What imbeciles?? You've been fed a load of crap for many years about her All repub BS But the trump manure stood out in the middle of the road for all to see and smell and you still voted for mr pussy grabber mr no tax papers to show

Political discourse in america, as the masses ponder how things got so utterly fucked up.

What imbeciles?? You've been fed a load of crap for many years about her All repub BS But the trump manure stood out in the middle of the road for all to see and smell and you still voted for mr pussy grabber mr no tax papers to show

No, the crap is true. That's the point. She made impossible deals when she was with the Rose law firm, but the MSM ignored them. She has always been unethical but the MSM refuses to report the unethical behavior she does. Until the internet, where the people can get around the gatekeepers in media, there was no way for the rest of the world to know the bullshit she has done. Now we can get that info out. The fact that you ignore well documented evidence merely reinforces what I said about YOU.

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

We're not the traitor you commie Marxist liberal bastards are.

View attachment 104638

Yet, you're the one who shamelessly praises a murderer like Putin.

The only traitor is you. You are truly a worthless piece of Repug shit. A truly unremarkable, ignorant, unsophisticated goober lame ass.
Quote it then?

He's praised Russia and Putin in the past, dipshit.

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.

Check only freedom of speech is fag liberals who takes a crap on the American flag like you pussy

You left out "communist pinko", unremarkable one. I guess since Trump supports a "communist pinko" like Putin, you realized that your previous comment was ill-advised.

LOL, I love your previous question about Trump being a traitor for praising Putin and his dislike for President Obama. You are so fucking stupid.

You suck at this shit, Repug lightweight. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. But you are a worthless Trumpkin traitor piece of shit, so I would expect nothing less.

We're not the one who kneels before the National Anthem commie pinko bastard traitor.

2157889318001_5117688475001_5117687479001-vs.jpg

It's called freedom of expression, unremarkable one.

They are not praising a murderer like Putin who interferes in our elections. That would be you, Repug traitor mother fucker.

Now it's freedom of expression cock sucking commie liberal ?

So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor? What happened to freedom of speech?

"So when trump praises Putin for bitch slapping the child Obama he is called a traitor?"

The answer is YES, you hopelessly stupid Repug mother fucker. God damn, you're dumb. Seriously.

Remind us again who is the traitors who are the moral scum of America?

846939b9f8e15995dbda3f68b959d171.jpg

Seriously, do you have to use profanity in every post? Does that make you feel important or something? How old are you. 15? Your mother would be proud of you, really, and remember, even if your mother isn't reading your profanity laced posts, there are younger people, and females on here.

I am ashamed to think you are an American, and I want to KNOW WHY THE MODS HAVN'T SAID SOMETHING TO YOU about your profanity laced tirades in basically every post!

Probably because I'm not a traitor....like you Trumpkin mother fuckers.

Political discourse in america, as the masses ponder how things got so utterly fucked up.

Shit, this is nothing big boy. I suggest you read some of those history books you ignored in high school. The level of vitriol that was demonstrated within the halls of Congress were a thing to behold. Hell, I bet you didn't even know that there is a bullet hole in one of the Congressional desks. Yep, it got so heated in one instance that a congress critter tried to shoot another one.

Like I said, this is nothing compared to what it used to be like.

Forum List

Back