Trump is going to lose in November.....

Look up spontaneous abortion, moron. Miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion and many times requires a medical procedure that is not an abortion. SMH, just STFU.

If you want to reply to me, at least do us the favor and address what I actually ask.

You're grossly underestimating the impact of that issue with a large portion of the electorate.
Would you object if at some point real hardliners started to run in Republican races? Ones who are harsh. To me, it seems like the logical result of all of this. First local races, then state, then regional and even at the federal level. This would be Democracy now. It could make things more interesting.

Trump lost last time because the Democrats stole the election.

Hopefully, the Republicans have a plan to stop them from doing it again this year.

Remember. In 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted . He said that was the reason he didn't win the popular vote.

Oh, this thread is about abortion, I just realized that.

I'm sure the Democrats thought slavery was a losing issue for the Republicans in the elections of 1860 and 1864.

Sometimes, one has to take a stand on injustice and not worry if it's an unpopular opinion.
That’s a dumb comparison. Pro-choice / freedom for women is closer to freeing slaves than the state controlling their choices

Except for rape, incest or health of the mother, abortion should be illegal. Miscarriage is gaslighting--try again. Murder is already illegal. BTW, when did you get your last abortion? Hmmmmmm.
Why should murder be legal in cases of rape and incest?

Sorry demtards... you showed us how easy it is to cheat... and we are taking your lead... so bring it on....

Forum List

Back