Trump is going to lose in November.....

Wedge Already Factored In

Women who make abortion the decisive issue haven't been voting Republican for decades. So overturning Roe isn't going to be a political factor.
Tell that to the Republican women in Kansas.

Oh, this thread is about abortion, I just realized that.

I'm sure the Democrats thought slavery was a losing issue for the Republicans in the elections of 1860 and 1864.

Sometimes, one has to take a stand on injustice and not worry if it's an unpopular opinion.

Screaming *Joe thought integration was a losing issue for republicans in the sixties.

Don't you ever fact-check yourself before you let the flies out of your piehole?

"Indeed Ginsburg's criticisms of Roe generally had to do with pragmatic and political concerns, rather than saying it was outright wrong. And far from wanting to leave this decision to the states, as Friday's decision does, she repeatedly sided with the idea that abortion was a constitutional right."""

You can be stupid. Please don't take pride in it.

Nah. Check out Trump's plan: Project 2025. His plan for a dictatorship.
I am voting for Trump.

download.jpg

Imagine being a leftard and the dems lied to you your entire life that abortion was a constitutional right. Then when they finally find out it’s not and never was, what do they do? Instead of being mad at the dems who lied to them they they blame it on republicans.
Leftism is indeed a mental disorder.

""Women voters will lead the way in blocking Trump’s bid for another term""

Take a look at your thread. How many women do you see posting? LMAO. A couple of terrified Biden supporters that are not birthing genders--BE AFWAID, BE VEWY, VEWY AFWAID.

Mr. Trump will lose. No question about that.

I think would an over under bet line at 1%.

Forum List

Back