Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

What are you saying?????
Trump can't even tie his shoe backwards without the lamestream media putting it on the frontpage
saying he isn't fit to be president.
Your messiah Opie could have gotten away with it because the media would never have printed anything about it.

What I’m saying is that you are talking like someone that gives ZERO fucks about any Trump wrongdoing.

Why would you care what media reports? Don’t YOU want to know?
You can't even say he has any wrongdoing. The IRS hasn't said that he's had any wrongdoings in the past.
But for some reason, clowns like you have come to the conclusion that he has to prove he's innocent.
Really.....what country do you live in?

Oh fuck off, the only thing IRS looks at is tax liability.

Trump kept saying he will release his tax returns and useful tools like you are still making excuses for his shameful lies.
Nice deflection....I assume you have nothing on him....figures.
Now you bring up lies?????:auiqs.jpg:

Yea moron, I got nothing in him based on returns he didn’t disclose.

On you Trumpster tools we got everything we’d ever need to know.
Now you're starting to see how things work in America.
You need a crime to investigate. You can't look for a crime to investigate.

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it.
No you MORON.
Maddow was intentionally leaked TWO pages of One return.
Not even a full return.
The most/Only honest looking pages of Hundreds of pages over 20 YEARS.

You STUPID TURD.
`
Even if he was squeaky clean it wouldn't be good enough for goofballs like yourself.
If he doesn't have to, he shouldn't do it. I do like your TDS though.

Amazing how you don’t want to see for yourself that “squeaky clean”.

But what else to expect from “I can kill in broad day light and they will still support me!” lemmings.
What are you saying?????
Trump can't even tie his shoe backwards without the lamestream media putting it on the frontpage
Your messiah Opie could have gotten away with it because the media would never have printed anything about it.

What I’m saying is that you are talking like someone that gives ZERO fucks about any Trump wrongdoing.

You use media as a blanket excuse to hold Trump accountable. Don’t YOU want to know?

“Crooked Hillary” released decade of her taxes, so what does it make Trump?
She released what she wanted, not everything. The email fiasco proved what she can do. Try doing the same and see where you end up.

Trump is a liar, crook, fraudster and felonious criminal and releasing his taxes will prove it.
n
Wait...what?
Hey, you have the goods on him? Schiff is looking for a person who has the goods on him. I can get you his number if you like.
You have the smoking gun, Camp.
Can you leak your facts here on USMB for us?
Why are Trumpbots like you so cowardly afraid to have Trump's taxes released to Congressional oversight committees?
He's exercising his right as an American citizen not to. it's not that hard if you have
an IQ that's larger than your pr.......shoe size.
He doesn't have a right to hide his tax returns from Congressional oversight no matter how many times you repeat the Trumpbot talking point instructions.
Yes, he does, moron. Read the 4th Amendment.

No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`
Even if he was squeaky clean it wouldn't be good enough for goofballs like yourself.

But what else to expect from “I can kill in broad day light and they will still support me!” lemmings.
What are you saying?????

You use media as a blanket excuse to hold Trump accountable. Don’t YOU want to know?

She released what she wanted, not everything. The email fiasco proved what she can do. Try doing the same and see where you end up.

You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.

But besides all that why can’t Trump match “Crooked Hillary” desclosure?

I’ll tell you why - between them two he is far more crooked. DUH.

What are you saying?????

Thank you for a liberal's opinion

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it.
No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

Liberals have covered for the Clintons for far worse.

Are you saying that was the right thing to do? Or just a justification you tell yourself to support the wrong?
I'm saying Hillary actually broke the law, Comey actually said it. But said he thought she didn't intend to do it. You were okay with that and wanted her to be president.

Trump is a liar, crook, fraudster and felonious criminal and releasing his taxes will prove it.
n
Wait...what?
Hey, you have the goods on him? Schiff is looking for a person who has the goods on him. I can get you his number if you like.
Why are Trumpbots like you so cowardly afraid to have Trump's taxes released to Congressional oversight committees?
He's exercising his right as an American citizen not to. it's not that hard if you have
an IQ that's larger than your pr.......shoe size.
He doesn't have a right to hide his tax returns from Congressional oversight no matter how many times you repeat the Trumpbot talking point instructions.
He certainly does, turd. Congress has oversight of the administration. It doesn't have oversight over Trump, personally.

Next up - the worthless leftist traitors in congress will demand to go through Trumps underwear drawer. There might be something in there to use against him. You never know.
The only trouble with "might be," is that the last time the Democrats went on a tear to oust Donald Trump, you and I were charged $40 million dollars for the Democrats quest to take the government over by coup. That was no investigation to get Donald Trump on collusion. The Democrats were going for their version of gold, which would be to wipe Republicans off the face of the earth since they view Donald Trump supporters as THE ENEMY, and not the Russians, and that's a fact.

No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

Are you saying that was the right thing to do? Or just a justification you tell yourself to support the wrong?
I'm saying Hillary actually broke the law, Comey actually said it. But said he thought she didn't intend to do it. You were okay with that and wanted her to be president.

Hillary mishandled some emails, was under investigation that ultimately found insufficient evidence for prosecution and apologized for it.

Personally I didn’t think it was a big deal and I didn’t think it was disqualifying her from becoming a president.

Now what the fuck out of that justifies you uncritically carrying water for Trump??

What are you saying?????

They are still finding classified emails from her, dumbass. I'm all for prosecuting our representatives. But Hillary has to be the first to go.

Hillary mishandled some emails, was under investigation that ultimately found insufficient evidence for prosecution and apologized for it.

Now what the fuck out of that justifies you uncritically carrying water for Trump??
See this is where you have compliant DOJ's like Holder and Lynch to sweep it under the rug.
Stay tuned, though....There are rumors that Barr is going to do things differently.
What's done in the dark comes out in the light.

Wait...what?
Why do ignorant fucks like you don't understand that he has his rights as an American citizen not to release them?
What country do you live in?
Our oversight laws are clear and specific. Congress has a right to review anyone raxes to ensure no one is getting special treatment or getting away with crimes. So, you are just full of crap about Trump having a right to hide his crimes.
No they do not have any such right. We have a thing called the Fourth Amendment which requires a warrant before the government can examine your personal papers and effects.
No they do not have any such right. We have a thing called the Fourth Amendment which requires a warrant before the government can examine your personal papers and effects.
You should brush up on "committee access" before making an even bigger fool out of yourself:

Congress Really Can Demand, And Get, Trump's Tax Returns. Here's How

"When the 'committee access' provision, as it's known, became law in 1924, Congress had been dealing with taxpayers' information in the Teapot Dome scandal afflicting the Harding administration and in a controversy involving former Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon.

"Like Trump, he had served in government while refusing to avoid conflicts of interest by letting go of his holdings.

"The committee access provision has rarely been invoked, but here's how it would work:

1. "For the party in control of the House or Senate, making the request is easy. It would come from the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee (the House panel that writes tax law), Senate Finance Committee or Joint Committee on Taxation. Democrats have been badgering the Republican chairs of those panels to act since February 2017 without success
    1. Once a request is made, no floor action is necessary. The request would go to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who oversees the IRS — not to the taxpayer in the Oval Office, who would officially be out of the loop. Yin said the 1924 law 'gave the tax committees the unqualified right to request the tax returns of any taxpayer.'"

See this is where you have compliant DOJ's like Holder and Lynch to sweep it under the rug.
Stay tuned, though....There are rumors that Barr is going to do things differently.
What's done in the dark comes out in the light.

You are straight up fucking stupid if you think that after an extensive investigation and an Inspector General review in 2018 there will be another round of Hillary’s emails investigating.

Which tax form is for "laundered money" and which is for "defrauded banks"?

Congress will figure it out
The only thing this Democrat Party-led Congress is doing is continue it's unfortunate quest to take America by cheating coup, using their own people's trust as numbers voting for them. First they have to prove it, and they can't. They keep changing the lying charges. It's an attempted coup using a system that only works when fairness is around. There's no fairness in this malarkey they are proffering once again for people whose minds have been deranged as a direct consequence of Democrat lying on the Mueller "no colluding" now must be mistaken. It's crazy:

Demanding that like everyone else Trump releases his tax returns?

COUP!!!

The only people who are demanding tax returns also accused him falsely of colluding with the Russians. That in its best light is perjury, and they have no moral right to open Trump's wealth only to rub it in the face of everyone he knows.

In other words, you can't expect a serial perjurer to tell you the truth, and your party which will soon have those individuals under strictest judicial scrutiny as to what their motive was for lying about trump and costing the American people $40 million for their attempted coup to destroy this and future executive offices of the land we live in.

With the dishonor of creating a false scenario in the mind of their followers, it's no wonder they cry when their candidates lose elections. The American are becoming very angry at being lied to, and some of the Democrats are so confused, they still choose to take their animus out on the President, who was proved not to have colluded by three distinct government queries: The House Intelligence Committee found he did not collude. The Senate Intelligence found out he did not collude, and Robert Mueller's 2-year-long FBI probe found that based on evidence (which was everything) that President Trump--you guessed it--DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA.

Get a life outside of your confused little pointy head, Antonio. Three reports by very profound detectives of fraud found him innocent. President Trump is innocent.

What are you saying?????

Let's release an investigation that lets the fbi invade her lawyers office and get all the information. Then start arresting her associates and threatening jail time to get information. Then let's see who is crooked.

Which tax form is for "laundered money" and which is for "defrauded banks"?

Congress will figure it out
The only thing this Democrat Party-led Congress is doing is continue it's unfortunate quest to take America by cheating coup, using their own people's trust as numbers voting for them. First they have to prove it, and they can't. They keep changing the lying charges. It's an attempted coup using a system that only works when fairness is around. There's no fairness in this malarkey they are proffering once again for people whose minds have been deranged as a direct consequence of Democrat lying on the Mueller "no colluding" now must be mistaken. It's crazy:

Demanding that like everyone else Trump releases his tax returns?

COUP!!!

The only people who are demanding tax returns also accused him falsely of colluding with the Russians. That in its best light is perjury, and they have no moral right to open Trump's wealth only to rub it in the face of everyone he knows.

In other words, you can't expect a serial perjurer to tell you the truth, and your party which will soon have those individuals under strictest judicial scrutiny as to what their motive was for lying about trump and costing the American people $40 million for their attempted coup to destroy this and future executive offices of the land we live in.

With the dishonor of creating a false scenario in the mind of their followers, it's no wonder they cry when their candidates lose elections. The American are becoming very angry at being lied to, and some of the Democrats are so confused, they still choose to take their animus out on the President, who was proved not to have colluded by three distinct government queries: The House Intelligence Committee found he did not collude. The Senate Intelligence found out he did not collude, and Robert Mueller's 2-year-long FBI probe found that based on evidence (which was everything) that President Trump--you guessed it--DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA.

Get a life outside of your confused little pointy head, Antonio. Three reports by very profound detectives of fraud found him innocent. President Trump is innocent.

Stop spreading bullshit - 74% of Americans wanted him to release his tax-returns

Public Splits on Trump's Ethics Compliance; Three-Quarters Want Tax Returns Released (POLL)

That leaves only you hardcore Trumpster tools in the group that don’t think he should release them.

Wait...what?
Why do ignorant fucks like you don't understand that he has his rights as an American citizen not to release them?
What country do you live in?
Our oversight laws are clear and specific. Congress has a right to review anyone raxes to ensure no one is getting special treatment or getting away with crimes. So, you are just full of crap about Trump having a right to hide his crimes.
You should brush up on "committee access" before making an even bigger fool out of yourself:

Congress Really Can Demand, And Get, Trump's Tax Returns. Here's How

"When the 'committee access' provision, as it's known, became law in 1924, Congress had been dealing with taxpayers' information in the Teapot Dome scandal afflicting the Harding administration and in a controversy involving former Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon.

"Like Trump, he had served in government while refusing to avoid conflicts of interest by letting go of his holdings.

"The committee access provision has rarely been invoked, but here's how it would work:

1. "For the party in control of the House or Senate, making the request is easy. It would come from the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee (the House panel that writes tax law), Senate Finance Committee or Joint Committee on Taxation. Democrats have been badgering the Republican chairs of those panels to act since February 2017 without success
    1. Once a request is made, no floor action is necessary. The request would go to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who oversees the IRS — not to the taxpayer in the Oval Office, who would officially be out of the loop. Yin said the 1924 law 'gave the tax committees the unqualified right to request the tax returns of any taxpayer.'"
That law clearly violates the 4th Amendment, and you're smoking something if you believe Steve Mnuchin is going to approve the release of Trump's returns.

Personally I didn’t think it was a big deal and I didn’t think it was disqualifying her from becoming a president.

Okay you good with Trump mishandling emails? You won't say anything if he does?

Forum List

Back