Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

TRUMP'S AMERICA "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HOW I AM DESTROYING YOU AND STEALING YOU BLIND"!

:itsok: wow, you dove right in there.
And jc you have no concern that the evidence Mueller uncovered might show trump colluded along with other various illegal acts obstructed ,laundered etc etc ?? If so my question is are you really an American?

TRUMP'S AMERICA "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HOW I AM DESTROYING YOU AND STEALING YOU BLIND"!

And jc you have no concern that the evidence Mueller uncovered might show trump colluded along with other various illegal acts obstructed ,laundered etc etc ?? If so my question is are you really an American?
dude, you are doing more for russia than any one of millions of republicans. pushing their agenda daily. Me, the DNC server, never inspected. NEVER. russia is only a scam to embody the left to hate and enter into a deep state. For that I worry for my country. That you feel you have the right to push russia's agenda of chaos in our country. traitor.

dude, you are doing more for russia than any one of millions of republicans. pushing their agenda daily. Me, the DNC server, never inspected. NEVER. russia is only a scam to embody the left to hate and enter into a deep state. For that I worry for my country. That you feel you have the right to push russia's agenda of chaos in our country. traitor.
Push Russias agenda?? Please jc has there EVER been a President that said he trusted Putins Russia more than our FBI Trump is in Putins Pocket And Trump has done more harm by forcing allies to rush to Russia and China for help and trade

Push Russias agenda?? Please jc has there EVER been a President that said he trusted Putins Russia more than our FBI Trump is in Putins Pocket And Trump has done more harm by forcing allies to rush to Russia and China for help and trade
left pushing a russia hoax is pushing an agenda for russia. Just admit it and ease your pain.

left pushing a russia hoax is pushing an agenda for russia. Just admit it and ease your pain.
There is no Russian hoax

There is no Russian hoax
than where are the russians that helped trump? mueller said they didn't exist.

There is no Russian hoax
The 24 or so that were charged are in Russia now And Mueller said what??? Link? You doubt Russia helped Trump in the election ??

There is no Russian hoax
The 24 or so that were charged are in Russia now And Mueller said what??? Link? You doubt Russia helped Trump in the election ??
you are helping russia today. can't help yourself, you're full in on it. traitor. 24 russians. yep, cause he could say it without repercussion. there is no evidence those 24 did anything but exist on the globe. nope, the real russia effort is through you and your leftist traitors pushing a russia hoax. you keep doubling down on. DNC server never inspected. NEVER. you hate facts.

Dont you follow the news? Mueller said there was no collusion.

nancy drew taxes.jpg

There is no Russian hoax
you are helping russia today. can't help yourself, you're full in on it. traitor. 24 russians. yep, cause he could say it without repercussion. there is no evidence those 24 did anything but exist on the globe. nope, the real russia effort is through you and your leftist traitors pushing a russia hoax. you keep doubling down on. DNC server never inspected. NEVER. you hate facts.
BUT but you are the guy who wants Mueller report not shown in its entirety You want to remain blinded to the Trump BS I'm from Brooklyn and I know BS when I hear it Trump is trying to use his lies and BS as he did before he became Presidunce NOW he finds its not so easy to get away with it

There is no Russian hoax
That’s a lie. How stupid are you?

Dont you follow the news? Mueller said there was no collusion.
You mean BARR said Mueller said that Barr once more is in trumps pocket

We the Dems will get them from the state of NY. Even his state tax returns would give a boatload of info.
----------------------------------------------

Even if Ways and Means had a legitimate committee purpose for requesting the President’s tax returns and return information, that purpose is not driving Chairman Neal’s request. His requestis a transparent effort by one political party to harass an official from the other party because they dislike his politics and speech. Chairman Neal wants the President’s tax returns and return information because his party recently gained control ofthe House, the President 1s their political opponent, and they want to use the information to damage him politically.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...eturn/f598898b59775f05c7c3/optimized/full.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is part of the letter the newly hired attorney wrote back. What a hoot.

No its not partisan to want to do oversight. Well maybe since the Republicans never did squat about the emoluments clause or the nepotism in plain site or even his history of trying to build a tramp tower in Russia, see they did not care, but we do.

But the Dems actually care about the rule of law. We (the Democrats)are the party of law and order.

There is no Russian hoax
BUT but you are the guy who wants Mueller report not shown in its entirety You want to remain blinded to the Trump BS I'm from Brooklyn and I know BS when I hear it Trump is trying to use his lies and BS as he did before he became Presidunce NOW he finds its not so easy to get away with it
Do you idiots ever stop crying?

We the Dems will get them from the state of NY. Even his state tax returns would give a boatload of info.
----------------------------------------------

Even if Ways and Means had a legitimate committee purpose for requesting the President’s tax returns and return information, that purpose is not driving Chairman Neal’s request. His requestis a transparent effort by one political party to harass an official from the other party because they dislike his politics and speech. Chairman Neal wants the President’s tax returns and return information because his party recently gained control ofthe House, the President 1s their political opponent, and they want to use the information to damage him politically.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...eturn/f598898b59775f05c7c3/optimized/full.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is part of the letter the newly hired attorney wrote back. What a hoot.

No its not partisan to want to do oversight. Well maybe since the Republicans never did squat about the emoluments clause or the nepotism in plain site or even his history of trying to build a tramp tower in Russia, see they did not care, but we do.

But the Dems actually care about the rule of law. We (the Democrats)are the party of law and order.
we. I love it 'WE' hahahaahahaha what's your part in all of this? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is no Russian hoax
Guys from B'klyn don't cry ,,we get even

There is no Russian hoax
That’s a lie. How stupid are you?
where are they then?

Guys from B'klyn don't cry ,,we get even
oh ok frances

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
What taxes? (-:

Forum List

Back