Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

How many threads can you Taxers create on this subject?

A lot...... as long as the Liar in Chief hides his income taxes.....

Why don't you post YOUR tax returns right here on the forum. Go ahead lead by example. Or are YOU hiding something? People that's how you slap the left silly. :auiqs.jpg: His ancestors felt that beating.
The day I run for President you can bet I will make my taxes public
In other words, never. That's why you have no reservation about violating Trump's 4th Amendment rights.

Why don't you post YOUR tax returns right here on the forum. Go ahead lead by example. Or are YOU hiding something? People that's how you slap the left silly. :auiqs.jpg: His ancestors felt that beating.
In other words, never. That's why you have no reservation about violating Trump's 4th Amendment rights.
How did Obama react when his tax returns were audited ? You're a wise guy ,,tell us

How did Obama react when his tax returns were audited ? You're a wise guy ,,tell us

And when were Obama's taxes audited, do you have a link?

Funny thread

Hiding his taxes.....next, hiding in Texas....and what will be next, you sick DemonRats?:cuckoo:

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

The IRS is charged with catching tax cheats. Are you implying that Obama's IRS is inept?

You sound like a desperate teenage girl hoping against all odds for that prom invite from the star football player. Literally dripping with desperation.

It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

There are many like that here.:cuckoo::dunno:

Obama did not hide millions in offshore accounts

No he didn't.

He hide billions.

The IRS is charged with catching tax cheats. Are you implying that Obama's IRS is inept?

You sound like a desperate teenage girl hoping against all odds for that prom invite from the star football player. Literally dripping with desperation.

And pray tell, what do you call the mental midgets here that follow trump into the cesspool?

And pray tell, what do you call the mental midgets here that follow trump into the cesspool?

I call them PATRIOTS.

I call those who follow President Donald Trump PATRIOTS.

I call them PATRIOTS.

I call them pussy grabbing jrs...perverts in waiting

I call them PATRIOTS.

I call them pussy grabbing jrs...perverts in waiting

.. is that how you were taught to speak to a Lady?

it is IRS policy to audit the President.

And yet every other President since Nixon released their tax returns every year WHILE UNDER AUDIT.

What is Trump hiding?

And yet every other President since Nixon released their tax returns every year WHILE UNDER AUDIT.

What is Trump hiding?
Please quit starting worthless leftist traitor hack threads. There's plenty of other threads of the same subject for your sewage.

I agree with you ! ^^

Sadly, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is bad with some of the sheep here! :cuckoo:

What is Trump hiding?

You sound like a guy that cheats on his taxes...

Trump has an army of top gun accountants and lawyers doing his taxes, the dude is wealthy and insulated,

Democrats are on a desperate and political fool's errand, wasting taxpayer time and money while TDS tools support it.

It's an IRS policy to do such for every President for every year they are in office, but it is NOT a law.... the head of IRS could tell his people NOT to follow the policy.

This is also why Chairman Neal is requesting the tax returns, if the IRS is not following their policy, then the congress may choose to codify it under a LAW instead of a policy that the president could order his IRS director, not to do....

Evidently you missed the part where it says "the story is fake"....dumbass.

What is Trump hiding?

Why do you care? Is this about impeachment now that Russia was nothing or about 2020?

Forum List

Back