Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

And OT just for those with a need to know Obama graduated Harvard MAGNA CUM LAUDE

And OT just for those with a need to know Obama graduated Harvard MAGNA CUM LAUDE
Lol, Obama paid millions to seal his school records. You don't know shit about how he graduated. We do know through his own words he was a cocaine junky that used pot to come down from his binges.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes.

Why so they can conduct another witch hunt? What is your basis for even asking Trump for his private none of your fucking business tax returns? Here's an idea, rot in hell first.
It'not law but why can't the guy who's been a liar and cheat release his as all others have?? Are you that lame you don't know why?

With TRUMP we have:

A great economy
Historically low unemployment even for minorities
Great stock markets
Great housing markets
Less unneeded regulation
Low Energy prices
Desire to reduce the illegal alien problem and costs
Standing up to countries that take advantage of us through trade'
Reductions is foreign wars

Hillary would have been crap, and none of this would have happened. Go Trump!

Trump hiding his taxes?

Is that like Obama hiding his college transcripts because he didn't want anybody to know that he was passed in his classes because of Affirmative Action and that he signed up as a foreign student?

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously

Gotta fill that “RUSSIA” void don’t you?
Yeah, you definitely don’t have a hardcore case of TDS of nothing. Seek help please.

Trump hiding his taxes?

Is that like Obama hiding his college transcripts because he didn't want anybody to know that he was passed in his classes because of Affirmative Action and that he signed up as a foreign student?
Let's not forget about his cocaine binges, and used pot to come off of it.

Lol, Obama paid millions to seal his school records. You don't know shit about how he graduated. We do know through his own words he was a cocaine junky that used pot to come down from his binges.
google it nogood

Obama was a dumbass President you moron. The most stupid one to ever hold the office. Typical dumbass Jungle Monkey. Almost everything he did was dumb.

It is obvious that he was givn grades because he was a Negro. That is why he didn't release his college transcripts, along with enrolling as a foreign student..

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar, so I wouldn't put too much credence in his statement.

BTW, why doesn't Pelosi show her taxes? She is a public official.

Or Soros? He was the real power behind B. Hussein O.

Or Dave Duke? Don't the people have a right to know how much CNN pays him as a contributor? He's really not important, but CNN treats him as if he is.

If the libs leak Trump's taxes, his won't be the only ones leaked.

Trump hiding his taxes?

Let's not forget about his cocaine binges, and used pot to come off of it.

...and his homosexual lifestyle. That is why he married a transvestite.

Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar, so I wouldn't put too much credence in his statement.

BTW, why doesn't Pelosi show her taxes? She is a public official.

Or Soros? He was the real power behind B. Hussein O.

Or Dave Duke? Don't the people have a right to know how much CNN pays him as a contributor? He's really not important, but CNN treats him as if he is.

If the libs leak Trump's taxes, his won't be the only ones leaked.
I would like to know how Pelosi became a multi millionaire on $200,000 a year.

So the "Bath House Barry" rumors are true? Was Valerie Jarrett really in the "Planet of the Apes"?

I think he just wants to hide the fact that he paid $27.63 in taxes in 2015.
His supporters will say "What a smart businessman!" To everyone else? Not good press.

Madcow already cleared this up with her breaking news story.
Exclusive Look At President Trump's 2005 Tax Return | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

The IRS is charged with catching tax cheats. Are you implying that Obama's IRS is inept?

You sound like a desperate teenage girl hoping against all odds for that prom invite from the star football player. Literally dripping with desperation.
Actually YOU sound like someone desperately trying to protect a criminal
/—-/ Any proof with that charge ?

If all that were true they d be in his corporate returns and not personal and all Presidential Candidates get audited.

There is no law that says his returns cannot be released while he is under audit. Stop believing him, he lies like he breaths it just comes that easy and natural to him!

His attorneys are telling him not to release while he is under audit. Where did I say that they cannot be returned? What lies? LOL. He doesn't lie any more or less than other politicians. Fast and the Furious? WMDs? I didn't have relations with Monica? Come on...

Cheato Jesus said during the campaign he could not release them while under audit, lie! Then he said he would after the audit, so it is either the longest audit ever or he is full of shit, which is it? And now he says he cannot release them because he is under audit, lie

You mean like Mexico is going to pay for the wall!
Or ewe will have better, beautiful cheaper health care beleev me!
Ewe mean like that?
And the biggest joke of all from the clown show "Republicans will be known as the Health Care party"

So long as the 14th Amendment is in place our healthcare system will remain a shit show

I think he just wants to hide the fact that he paid $27.63 in taxes in 2015.
His supporters will say "What a smart businessman!" To everyone else? Not good press.

Madcow already cleared this up with her breaking news story.
Exclusive Look At President Trump's 2005 Tax Return | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

What is hilarious about the Tax Return bruhaha, is that while Trump did actually pay taxes that year at the 25% rate (I wouldn't doubt he paid little to no taxes in other years) , there are THOUSANDS of millionaire/Billionaires who take numerous advantages of government created (deliberately created) tax loopholes to AVOID tax payments by writing them off as many leftist do routinely, which David Clay Johnson showed in his excellent book Perfectly Legal, the same man in this video you posted that got the simple 2005 tax return document that the Trump administration says they are his.

I have the book in my large book library, where I see a LOT of evidence that Democrats try very hard to avoid paying taxes, some do NOT pay taxes at all too. The hypocrisy of these ignorant leftists in this forum has convinced me that they have serious moral and critical think skill deficit.

The fact is that ALL MIllionaire/Billionairs of all political persuasion, try to unfairly reduce their tax burden, using the manufactored tax loopholes that were created for them, to greatly reduce or eliminate tax payments.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes.

Why so they can conduct another witch hunt? What is your basis for even asking Trump for his private none of your fucking business tax returns? Here's an idea, rot in hell first.
It'not law but why can't the guy who's been a liar and cheat release his as all others have?? Are you that lame you don't know why?

Trump's tax returns are audited by the IRS every year, and CPA's work with the IRS to confirm Trump pays his fair share. Trump doesn't sit at his kitchen table filling out his own return you morons.

How about posting your tax returns here online.What are you hiding?
I’m not the fucking President. If I were you can bet I would release my taxes. I don’t launder money or defraud banks. Do you ?

And laundering money or defrauding banks show up on tax returns? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back