🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is just an insecure piece of trash

If the ticket was flipped I believe Pence would probably be the next president. Trump doesn't have a chance in hell because he is a corrupt and doesn't know how to debate one on one.

I doubt he is Presidential material. He recently supported a bill to demand funerals for aborted fetuses, and another to allow discrimination against LGBT customers. The country isn't that crazy.
Sounds good, go Trump. You libtards are the crazy ones.

Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

What a baby who MUST be in the limelight at all costs or his ego just blows up.

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)
Vivid imagination that you have.

Trump chicks.

#trumprumps hashtag on Twitter
Cooc8w0W8AA-9NE.jpg

Cl-ropNWIAAJPQf.jpg

CixAcZoUkAAb1Fz.jpg

How did I plagiarize... oh wait. This is you derailing your own thread.

Have fun with that.

No, nitwit, I responded with your previous silly retort.....I was "plagiarizing"....
That went right over your tiny head.... LOL

'Trump is just an insecure piece of trash'

...yet he hasn't used criminal weapons dealers running weapons to terrorists and sacrificed Americans' lives needlessly like Hillary has done.

'Nuff said!

Last edited:
Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)
...but hildabeast is a loopy kunt

That would be obama. He pouts when he doesn't get his way. Even dissed the SCOTUS right to their faces when the boy king had the stage during the state of the union address. You either have a very selective memory or you don't have an honest bone in your body.

I think Trump is quickly realizing that he has become the ugly friend in Pence's plan to woo America.

img_5365-1.jpg

Forum List

Back