🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is just an insecure piece of trash

Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

What a baby who MUST be in the limelight at all costs or his ego just blows up.

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)

"insult driven campaign"

That's what Kaine said Pence was a part of last night.

Lo and behold, I see people like you launching a campaign of insults.

Trump is Hitler
Trump is racist
Trump is a bigot
Trump is a piece of trash
Trump is deplorable
Trump is a criminal

Yada yada yada...

Kaine could do nothing but focus on Trump, even though Trump wasn't the guy he was debating on that stage.

You make me laugh.

Last edited:
th

If the Trump/Pence team lose I certainly hope Pence would run in 2020. But he's a team player all the way and deeply loyal to Trump. Great choice for VP.

Absolutely he'll turn out to be a "great" choice for your ilk in 2020....Let's see, most sane women hate him for his anti-abortion stance....the LGBT community hate him for his anti-gay bullshit, Latinos will remember that he threw under the bus a judge that was born in HIS state.....but, yes, he'll have the evangelical fanatics voting for him and the stench of Trump will not be that easily erased even after 4 years.........So, yes, he is a "great" choice ........for the democrats.

Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)

"insult driven campaign"

Trump is Hitler
Trump is racist
Trump is a bigot
Trump is deplorable
Trump is a criminal

Yada yada yada...

Kaine could do nothing but focus on Trump, even though Trump wasn't the guy he was debating on that stage.

You make me laugh.

I kept cracking up last night over the "insult driven campaign" and then Kaine turns around and says Trump has poopy pants and more.

:lol:

It was a debate but only one adult showed up for it. Bizarre tactic by the Clinton campaign just to saddle Kaine with these idiotic one liners and it backfired on them big time.

"insult driven campaign"

Trump is Hitler
Trump is racist
Trump is a bigot
Trump is deplorable
Trump is a criminal

Yada yada yada...

You make me laugh.

I kept cracking up last night over the "insult driven campaign" and then Kaine turns around and says Trump has poopy pants and more.

:lol:

It was a debate but only one adult showed up for it. Bizarre tactic by the Clinton campaign just to saddle Kaine with these idiotic one liners and it backfired on them big time.

Trump is just an insecure piece of trash
Probably correct, but not as insecure as all those posting threads about him. The LWers who constantly post threads about Trump are obviously shitting their pants that the election polls are so close.

I've always written your opinions on toilet paper because I don't own a parakeet.

You place toilet paper on your walls??? Kind of kinky, but you're a right wingers, so I guess its OK.....

And that's one of the worst comebacks I've ever seen.

True.....I'm a bit tired after smacking around right wingers for most of tonight.....Yeah, I need a rest. Thanks for the advice.

Forum List

Back