Trump is making conservatives swallow hard & shut up

In American politics, anything is posible, even a president Trump.
If he is elected, I get the impression that he is going to tell the one's who elected him "You didn't actually believe that hogwash I was campaigning on".

I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.

First off, why would anyone want to compromise with Obama? The more roadblocks you can make for him, the better. Have you noticed the other side completely caving to Obama recently? Not compromise, complete ass kiss!

2nd point. The healthcare has been a disaster to many, swallowed in deductibles, and even the rates have been high. Even in instances where someone gets a better rate, they still get slammed with said deductible.

3rd point. Oh I love this stuff, the typical lies! Conservatives don't care about the poor, oh my. (Are you Obama btw?) Conservatives do not like leaches, who lay on their ass and pop out welfare coupons, that is correct. Legitimately poor people, who just can't make it by , maybe a run of bad luck but trying. Those we care about. And we live by the: Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat forever. It seems the left just wants to put them on welfare, and be done with it. Where in the hell has that gotten the poor, the blacks? Same damn place they have always been. Boy that coddling sure has worked great yeah? But it appeases the uneducated enough to buy them the votes they need next cycle. And it never ends, same ol, same ol.

Trump has been a liberal in fact, so I am not shocked he would look favorably on a few of their issues. Reagan was also once a liberal, and people do change .

Right now Trump is screaming loud and ditching PC, about some issues that have really hurt this country. And guess what? I'm listening!

I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.
If Trump has an idea how to make something run better we will listen. That's not heresy idiot. That's being open minded.
Why when Trump has an idea, but not when anyone else has had an idea?

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to compromise since 2009.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to protect Medicare and Social Security for decades.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to help towards a single payer, Medicare for all for years now.

You sound like a fanboi who thinks Trump is the second coming. He has zero track record for getting anything done in a 3-way sharing of equal power.
He said "make things run better," not flush this country down the toilet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Since when is democrat position defacto the right one...........when you start compromising ...get back to us
^^^ Another politically ignorant retard for my Ignore List.

Yay![/QUOT
this is what libs call debate......lmmaaaoo
You're not smart enough to debate me.

No one who claims that Democrats haven't tried to compromise with Republicans is.
When did Democrats ever compromise on anything?

Since when is democrat position defacto the right one...........when you start compromising ...get back to us

Yay![/QUOT

No one who claims that Democrats haven't tried to compromise with Republicans is.

What the Fuck? They have tried to compromise many times and still continue to, how the hell do you think the stripped down ACA passed? Compromise. Republicans are like religious psychopaths, rejecting anything in regards to abortion, higher taxes, welfare..

Delusional.
Comprising means not Proclaiming i won the election so get in the back of the bus & shut up.

He has stated Obamacare is a disaster

A safety net is fine. Bums abusing it are not

Yay![/QUOT

What the Fuck? They have tried to compromise many times and still continue to, how the hell do you think the stripped down ACA passed? Compromise. Republicans are like religious psychopaths, rejecting anything in regards to abortion, higher taxes, welfare..
They only compromised wit other Democrats. Republicans had no input to that bill. None.

Of course, the Dims claimed they added various provisions to appease Republicans, but they never asked Republicans what they wanted.

No banana.

If Trump has an idea how to make something run better we will listen. That's not heresy idiot. That's being open minded.

What happened to being "open minded" when Obama said the same things? :lol:

What happened to being "open minded" when Obama said the same things? :lol:
That's different...somehow.

Trump is simply proving how base the 'base' really is. A populist Democrat could pull the same trick.

What does 'Conservative' mean at this point? We know it doesn't mean Less/Small Government. Because most Republicans are all-in on Big Government domination. So is it just a term that describes someone who hates gays, minorities, and abortion?

The Neocons who run the Republican Party, seem to be people who are just fine with Big Government intervention as long as it benefits them in some way. I don't see them as being for smaller or less Government. Sadly, i see them as being people who hate gay people/minorities and wanting Government to force women to have unwanted children. If that's what being a 'Conservative' is, go ahead and count me out.

You have no clue what conservative's think.

Where Democrat Party wigs screw up is they think of all Latinos as illegals. They're unable, those Democrats, to even think that even Latino could resent the illegals even slightly.

And that's a very good thing.

Democrats inability to reason, that is.

You have no clue what conservative's think.
That's because they don't think.

Forum List

Back